Supporter Info: Vaccine Certificate

Bad Robot

23 minutes ago, Monkey Butler said:

At the end of the day, the club are just saying what the government have told them to say. Have a picture of any old QR code on your phone ready to flash at a steward if required, but I'd bet my life that spot checks will be minimal. 

I was at Biffy Clyro and you needed to show your negative lateral flow result to a steward. Thorough it definitely wasn't.

14 minutes ago, Almacger said:

Will Rangers provide season ticket holders who are not yet fully vaccinated an option to view the game via Rangers TV?

That’s probably why there’s not much objection then they can seat sub 

Almacger likes this

21 minutes ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

Just below that in the statement it says,

“Those exempt for medical reasons or due to participation in vaccine trials are asked to carry an official letter to confirm this. You will not be admitted to the stadium without this.”

Pretty sure that goes against your human rights 

Wearethepeople72 likes this

4 minutes ago, Madina said:

Got vaccinated for something they have no need to be vaccinated against. It should have been elderly and vulnerable vaccinated not every last man, woman  child and dog 🙄

If people wanted to be vaccinated then so be it, but those who decide against it shouldn't be punished 

That just isn't how a vaccine works due to the number of vulnerable who can't get vaccinated which runs to the millions in the UK before you even include those who have underlying health conditions who have no idea they have underlying health conditions (folk with silent heart conditions, for example). It's a also a vaccine, not a cure, something I gauge from your posts that you have difficulty accepting

You're having a go at @mitre_mouldmaster for being obsessed with this but you're the exact same, sitting on the opposite side to him. 

Just now, psb07158 said:

That just isn't how a vaccine works due to the number of vulnerable who can't get vaccinated which runs to the millions in the UK before you even include those who have underlying health conditions who have no idea they have underlying health conditions (folk with silent heart conditions, for example). It's a also a vaccine, not a cure, something I gauge from your posts that you have difficulty accepting

You're having a go at @mitre_mouldmaster for being obsessed with this but you're the exact same, sitting on the opposite side to him. 

Nah I'm not the same as him at all. I dont look down my nose at those vaccinated like he does with the unvaccinated. Big difference 

23 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Oh I see you have changed your number of deaths down a little from 270,000 to 70,000.

Just a little bit of back tracking then.

Am on my 5th pint so fuck up you ya wee self righteous bawbag, sick of reading your views on this subject and labeling good Rangers fans idiots and mongos for having the audacity to have a different opinion from you, someone who doesn't even go to the fucking games might I add 

Point still stands, half the number that have died the last year died of the flu in 2017 -  2018 

9 minutes ago, Nelson loyal said:

Am on my 5th pint so fuck up you ya wee self righteous bawbag, sick of reading your views on this subject and labeling good Rangers fans idiots and mongos for having the audacity to have a different opinion from you, someone who doesn't even go to the fucking games might I add 

Point still stands, half the number that have died the last year died of the flu in 2017 -  2018 

On your 5th pint so you magnify the number of deaths by about 5 times, aye nae bother.