Supporter Info: Vaccine Certificate

Bad Robot

3 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

Im not due my second vaccine until after 5th October (As 8 weeks passed since my first). To fuck if they think im not getting in.

Lets face it mate, if you get picked out on the Random Spot check, you are just gonna accept it.

Your no exactly gonna John Wick your way through the gates.

I appreciate the drama of your response though.

1 minute ago, Almacger said:

Can I politely ask that you give it a rest for at least one day. This is a serious, divisive situation that will impact many season ticket holders who have spent a lot of money to support their football team.  Now is not the time for smart arse comments.

No

5 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Lets face it mate, if you get picked out on the Random Spot check, you are just gonna accept it.

Your no exactly gonna John Wick your way through the gates.

I appreciate the drama of your response though.

I'll try all the turnstiles :lol: 

1 minute ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

It says the letters can take 14 days to arrive through the post.  Digital copies are going to be a mess.

When they announced it, didn't they say the app would be available on 30 Sep? Why are they now encouraging folk to bring paper versions that just encourages folk to make them up on their computer and bring them 😂😂

9 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

Im not due my second vaccine until after 5th October (As 8 weeks passed since my first). To fuck if they think im not getting in.

But mate, that's basically what the government have now imposed - you are not allowed in - a fucking disgrace.

1 minute ago, psb07158 said:

When they announced it, didn't they say the app would be available on 30 Sep? Why are they now encouraging folk to bring paper versions that just encourages folk to make them up on their computer and bring them 😂😂

Folk will be rolling up steamin pulling out all sorts of shite. :lol: 

1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

To be honest, I dont really give a flying fuck if someone cant get into a football game because they choose to not get a vaccine which could save them and other peoples lives. (queue simpletons asking how it would save other people, me explaining it reduces transmission, intellectual pygmies replying it does no such thing followed by me explaining how it does, them demanding proof, me telling them to go look it up, them saying I have none, me smugly posting a scientific study showing it does, them then going full moonhowling and claiming Bill Gates microchips and lizard people.)

Also, it is ALWAYS the time for smart arsed comments.

Those brackets are disgusting

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

To be honest, I dont really give a flying fuck if someone cant get into a football game because they choose to not get a vaccine which could save them and other peoples lives. (queue simpletons asking how it would save other people, me explaining it reduces transmission, intellectual pygmies replying it does no such thing followed by me explaining how it does, them demanding proof, me telling them to go look it up, them saying I have none, me smugly posting a scientific study showing it does, them then going full moonhowling and claiming Bill Gates microchips and lizard people.)

Surely if people turn up with a 5G phone then they'll get in - that will prove you are fully vaccinated 😉

3 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I sort of agree but there is still a possibility of letting someone with COVID into a stadium.