Supporter Info: Vaccine Certificate

Bad Robot

6 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Well that is when you reduce your danger to other people.

Its no like you have not had cunts telling you for fucking ages to stop being a fucking moron.

The vaccine is an emergency vaccine still in clinical trials until 2023. The fact they are blackmailing people to get it is horrific. It’s Nazi germany. mRNA are new technology vaccines 

Just now, Dave Whelan said:

The vaccine is an emergency vaccine still in clinical trials until 2023. The fact they are blackmailing people to get it is horrific. It’s Nazi germany. mRNA are new technology vaccines 

See my above quote!

:belm:

2 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Mental that people are all outraged as if this is a bombshell that's just been dropped. This was announced weeks ago. 

Pretty sure there are a few on here don't believe you canny smoke in a pub anymore.

The smoking analogy is a poor one as it is established fact that smokers, when smoking, surround themselves in a haze of carcinogenic particles. It is also a fact that healthy people are not surrounded by a haze of SARS-Cov-2 particles.

Just now, Gaffbear said:

I canny get mine ,they have me registered at an address ive never stayed at which is the weirdest fuckin thing . Tried phoning and changing it but they're useless . 

Just go to a drop in centre and get it. 

1 minute ago, Assegai said:

The smoking analogy is a poor one as it is established fact that smokers, when smoking, surround themselves in a haze of carcinogenic particles. It is also a fact that healthy people are not surrounded by a haze of SARS-Cov-2 particles.

You aint allowed to blow massive fucking vape clouds in the stadium or in most pubs.

No scientific evidence that second hand vaping causes any health concern.

Healthy people also could be omitting a haze of SARS-COV-2 and it is more likely to be the case if you are unvaccinated, so again:-

Fuck em.

3 minutes ago, Assegai said:

Utterly menthol.

Please tell me where I'm comparing the smoking ban with Covid.

In fact, don't. 

People have died from the vaccine, younger people have died from a blood clot or heart inflammation, all be it a small minority.

say your an 18 year old and you decided not to take the vaccine because you’ve had Covid and it was mild. You then are forced to take the vaccine to watch your team and you are one of the unlucky ones that gets a bad reaction.

it has to be individual choice 

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

You aint allowed to blow massive fucking vape clouds in the stadium or in most pubs.

No scientific evidence that second hand vaping causes any health concern.

Healthy people also could be omitting a haze of SARS-COV-2 and it is more likely to be the case if you are unvaccinated, so again:-

Fuck em.

But you can enter the stadium with COVID. That's the part I find strange.

2 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

People who make outlandishly outrageous over exaggerations are worse cunt though.

A fucking medical procedure. They aint asking for a fucking kidney mate.  

Against my better judgement I'll reply to you. This'll be the last time as I've told you before, it's clear that you're not at the level of critical thinking to engage constructively on this and I have people far more deserving of my time and attention.

It is a medical procedure. It is literally about putting something in one's blood or not. You appear incapable of understanding the myriad reasons why a fellow citizen might have an issue with this.

Not only are you not at the level of critical thinking on this, you're not at the level of compassion either.

Just now, Bluekev said:

But you can enter the stadium with COVID. That's the part I find strange.

Not if you knowingly have it.

They are trying to minimise risk, and incentivise simpletons to go get jagged.

Im not sure what your point is, are you suggesting that we take no precautions because 'they might still have covid' or are you wanting fans banned from the stadium again.

Those two options are the ones that I see as being in line with your point.

Even if you prefer tests, then someone who tested negative two days previous could be contagious now, so that falls foul of your scenario as well.

2 minutes ago, Assegai said:

Against my better judgement I'll reply to you. This'll be the last time as I've told you before, it's clear that you're not at the level of critical thinking to engage constructively on this and I have people far more deserving of my time and attention.

It is a medical procedure. It is literally about putting something in one's blood or not. You appear incapable of understanding the myriad reasons why a fellow citizen might have an issue with this.

Not only are you not at the level of critical thinking on this, you're not at the level of compassion either.

Roughly translated, I've seen more covid YouTube videos than you.

3 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Utterly menthol.

Please tell me where I'm comparing the smoking ban with Covid.

In fact, don't. 

I will. I said the smoking analogy is a poor one as it's commonly made (in that a smoker engaged in smoking is a credible health hazard whereas a healthy, unvaccinated citizen is simply not). I get that you weren't making the comparison but I felt that it was a point worth reinforcing.

5 minutes ago, Dave Whelan said:

People have died from the vaccine, younger people have died from a blood clot or heart inflammation, all be it a small minority.

say your an 18 year old and you decided not to take the vaccine because you’ve had Covid and it was mild. You then are forced to take the vaccine to watch your team and you are one of the unlucky ones that gets a bad reaction.

it has to be individual choice 

There’s about 3.5bn people had it to date with a minuscule % having had any serious side effects. More people take bad reactions to antibiotics ya clownshoe :lol: