Supporter Info: Vaccine Certificate

Bad Robot

2 minutes ago, Assegai said:

Against my better judgement I'll reply to you. This'll be the last time as I've told you before, it's clear that you're not at the level of critical thinking to engage constructively on this and I have people far more deserving of my time and attention.

It is a medical procedure. It is literally about putting something in one's blood or not. You appear incapable of understanding the myriad reasons why a fellow citizen might have an issue with this.

Not only are you not at the level of critical thinking on this, you're not at the level of compassion either.

No I fully understand why people will choose to not get the vaccine. Its because they are massively fucking stupid on the most part.

Yea one or two might figure out that if they were 18, already tested positive for covid and had recovered, that they might not need the vaccine and that taking it would open them up to a risk similar to that of being struck by an asteroid. They should then really figure out that the risk is not really high enough for them to put their life on hold for.

I think most probably fall into the category of appearing in an infomercial where some 18 stone middle aged prick with about 19 varieties of diabetes wheezes a warning too late about how he never thought covid would effect them.

Go get the fucking jag and stop being such a little pussy in other words. 

1 hour ago, Dave Whelan said:

The club should be fighting it, not accepting it 

Too difficult mate..  Would take a bit of moral fibre and backbone for the club or any of our players to make a stand against this health apartheid.  Far easier to promote vacuous virtue-signalling  terminology and gestures like ‘embracing diversity and inclusion’, ‘everyone, anyone’ and ‘taking the knee’; platitudes that cost them nothing and win them brownie points with the establishment.

2 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Not if you knowingly have it.

They are trying to minimise risk, and incentivise simpletons to go get jagged.

Im not sure what your point is, are you suggesting that we take no precautions because 'they might still have covid' or are you wanting fans banned from the stadium again.

Those two options are the ones that I see as being in line with your point.

Even if you prefer tests, then someone who tested negative two days previous could be contagious now, so that falls foul of your scenario as well.

A negative PCR test would minimise the risk more than a vaccine certificate. A lot of young people are asymptomatic. I'd rather be sat next to someone who's had a recent negative test than someone who's got a vaccine certificate but no idea whether they've got COVID or not. Also this means that the players and every member of staff within the stadium should also have vaccine certificates.

Just now, Bluekev said:

A negative PCR test would minimise the risk more than a vaccine certificate. A lot of young people are asymptomatic. I'd rather be sat next to someone who's had a recent negative test than someone who's got a vaccine certificate but no idea whether they've got COVID or not. Also this means that the players and every member of staff within the stadium should also have vaccine certificates.

Agreed.

If any cunt in our squad is refusing to get vaccinated, they should be getting toed in the baws.

I would not be happy to be paying for some cunt to sit in isolation and missing games for us cause they are choosing not to get vaccinated.

17 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

People who make outlandishly outrageous over exaggerations are worse cunt though.

A fucking medical procedure. They aint asking for a fucking kidney mate.  

For some, it has cost them more than a kidney.

But then again, as you have previously posted, they are just collateral you can have a good joke about.

2 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Agreed.

If any cunt in our squad is refusing to get vaccinated, they should be getting toed in the baws.

I would not be happy to be paying for some cunt to sit in isolation and missing games for us cause they are choosing not to get vaccinated.

Majority of footballers are not vaccinated... 

Just now, Ibroxholm said:

For some, it has cost them more than a kidney.

But then again, as you have previously posted, they are just collateral you can have a good joke about.

Oh for fuck sake.

Im literally advocating the course of action that is going to save lives.

Cunts that are casting doubt about the vaccine and spreading shite they dont understand are the ones with the morally offensive outlook.

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Agreed.

But it's a personal choice. I chose to have it just like others have chose not to have it. It's been a problem getting players to have the vaccine but I think it's a shambles if some folk who contribute towards player and staff wages aren't allowed in but the players and staff are ok.

Just now, Bluekev said:

But it's a personal choice. I chose to have it just like others have chose not to have it. It's been a problem getting players to have the vaccine but I think it's a shambles if some folk who contribute towards player and staff wages aren't allowed in but the players and staff are ok.

I know the EPL were planning on insisting all player had been double vaccinated or they would not be allowed to play, not sure if they went ahead with it, or if anything similar is in place up here.

16 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

No I fully understand why people will choose to not get the vaccine. Its because they are massively fucking stupid on the most part.

Yea one or two might figure out that if they were 18, already tested positive for covid and had recovered, that they might not need the vaccine and that taking it would open them up to a risk similar to that of being struck by an asteroid. They should then really figure out that the risk is not really high enough for them to put their life on hold for.

I think most probably fall into the category of appearing in an infomercial where some 18 stone middle aged prick with about 19 varieties of diabetes wheezes a warning too late about how he never thought covid would effect them.

Go get the fucking jag and stop being such a little pussy in other words. 

What a dick you are 

1 minute ago, fuckthespl said:

It is funny how people have been able to go to games regardless of vaccine status and now all of a sudden this is imposed.

I know, yet some folk support it. Fucking madness, and if folk can't see through it now then god fucking help us.