Supporter Info: Vaccine Certificate

Bad Robot

25 minutes ago, aird said:

Just go to a drop in centre and get it. 

I've been double jabbed. Never received a letter , I had to phone for appointment . Tried to get vaccine cert but they don't recognise my postcode and have me in Carntyne instead of Renfrewshire. 

54 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Nah, it’s easy to fake those results. The lateral flow tests you can literally text the number saying you were negative and they send a text back confirming you’re negative :lol:

You can fake the NHS double jabbed certificates as they haven’t locked the text which is easily edited by Adobe Acrobat Pro or similar software although best probably adding a text box over the two qr codes but all for research purposes of course 😂😂

Assegai likes this

Just now, Dave Whelan said:

There are literally thousands of season tickets holders not double vaccinated 😂 

This won’t last 

Not really sure they will care very much to be honest. Its no like they wont have cunts money, it improves social distancing and the SNP are no really going to care about upsetting you now are they?

1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

So most are vaccinated but have not had their second shot yet.

I agree then, If there is a way to sanction them, I would. Dont think it would be fair for players to not be vaccinated if those who are paying form them have to be to get into the ground.

What has people paying to see games got to do with players and  vaccinations? 

Sanctioning people? I hope you are just sitting there and trolling.

Like I have said plenty of times, it is up to people to make whatever choices they want to make in live and roll with it. 

Just now, fuckthespl said:

What has people paying to see games got to do with players and  vaccinations? 

Sanctioning people? I hope you are just sitting there and trolling.

Like I have said plenty of times, it is up to people to make whatever choices they want to make in live and roll with it. 

I agree, its all about choice.

Choose to get the vaccine and go to the games, or choose not to get the vaccine and not go to games.

Pretty fucking simple.

Siam69 and SPWF like this

7 minutes ago, Dave Whelan said:

There are literally thousands of season tickets holders not double vaccinated 😂 

This won’t last 

Not welcome until they are tbh. And it will last. Wake up. 

Just now, SPWF said:

Not welcome until they are tbh. And it will last. Wake up. 

The absolute pride they seem to hold in their moronic stance not to take the vaccine is quite simply outstanding.

Is like watching a cunt on benefits setting fire to a winning lottery ticket whilst expressing how clever they are. Maddness.

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

The absolute pride they seem to hold in their moronic stance not to take the vaccine is quite simply outstanding.

Is like watching a cunt on benefits setting fire to a winning lottery ticket whilst expressing how clever they are. Maddness.

It’s not a vaccine, it’s an unlicensed genetic experiment 

1 minute ago, fuckthespl said:

Not long until the Rememberence day game. People will have to show their passes to get into the game and pay their respects to the fallen who fought and defeated fascism for us to be "free" in an increasingly fascistic society.

Thats right. The guys who were literally drafted into the armed forces to be shipped abroad to fight in the trenches or face prison time.

Lets see how cunts would handle that these days compared with being asked to take a vaccine or not get into a football match.

Wonder who had it harder.

1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Every day there’s stories of unvaccinated dying slowly and painfully from Covid, and it’s great. Let them die thinking they’re superior IMO. Thin the heard of these fucking morons.