Supporter Info: Vaccine Certificate

Bad Robot

Also for what it's worth, I was in Switzerland over the last few days and tried to go to Young Boys vs St Gallen and couldn't because not only did they also require a vaccine passport they only accepted Swiss ones too. 

Last part isn't that important but it's not just here that it's a thing. Also needed passports to get into restaurants etc there too. Same in other countries. 

1 minute ago, MattyBlue said:

There’s open discussion and you being a patronising wank acting smug and calling people stupid etc.. 

Others are calling anyone who disagrees with them fascists. :lol:

I must have missed the rule where I have to be polite and not take the piss out of utter fucking lunatics.

You can bite my fucking banger if you think im getting banned for not being very polite and being overly smug.

5 minutes ago, Dave Whelan said:

I had Covid 4 months ago, I’ve got natural antibodies. Why isn’t an antigen test allowed or a negative test?

it’s fascism. Call it as it is.

Mad anti-vaxer catches covid. Seen that film loads.

The majority of people I know who have had covid had been double vaccinated at the time.

Are they saying you're allowed to go in stadiums and potentially spread it just because you have some sort of certificate?

If it's about health a negative test should be enough to allow you in the stadium or any other venue.

2 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Then you are not fully vaccinated and can't attend games until you've had the 2nd one and waited 14 days after it too

That’s nonsense then. Family member has first jab but needs to wait to get the nod from NHS for the second but can’t go till they get it through no fault of their own 

Just now, WilliamMunny said:

The majority of people I know who have had covid had been double vaccinated at the time.

Are they saying you're allowed to go in stadiums and potentially spread it just because you have some sort of certificate?

If it's about health a negative test should be enough to allow you in the stadium or any other venue.

They want to stop idiots who dont have the protection of the vaccine going into a highly populated area with 50,000 people who might give them covid and kill them.

Just doing it to protect the ones too stupid to protect themselves.

2 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

Showing your medical exemption doesn’t sit right neither does your exclusion should you not have it

Almost every weekend there is a protest in either George Square or Glasgow green. Those of us that attend are completely against vaccine passports and medical apartheid, which this is. 

I'm as proud a Rangers fan as anyone else here but this cannot be allowed to go on. 

The mainstream media don't show the protests, even when there was a protest outside the BBC and the STV studios.  There is a media outlet called unity news network that is at protests up and down the country, the main reporter is as staunch a gers man as anyone. 

All it needs is for more people to attend these protests for something to actually get changed. 

Just now, Swagger said:

That’s nonsense then. Family member has first jab but needs to wait to get the nod from NHS for the second but can’t go till they get it through no fault of their own 

It's not nonsense at all. It's been very defined and clear rules from the start.

First jab, wait 8 weeks, 2nd jab, wait 2 weeks = fully vaccinated. As previously mentioned, there's been tons of time to get them before now.

Nobody is 'waiting on the nod'. It's the same timescale which has been pretty clear the whole time

1 minute ago, Gooseman said:

Almost every weekend there is a protest in either George Square or Glasgow green. Those of us that attend are completely against vaccine passports and medical apartheid, which this is. 

I'm as proud a Rangers fan as anyone else here but this cannot be allowed to go on. 

The mainstream media don't show the protests, even when there was a protest outside the BBC and the STV studios.  There is a media outlet called unity news network that is at protests up and down the country, the main reporter is as staunch a gers man as anyone. 

All it needs is for more people to attend these protests for something to actually get changed. 

I liked the one when you stormed Edinburgh Castle to be fair.

6 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Others are calling anyone who disagrees with them fascists. :lol:

I must have missed the rule where I have to be polite and not take the piss out of utter fucking lunatics.

You can bite my fucking banger if you think im getting banned for not being very polite and being overly smug.

It's happened in the past tbf ,  not saying I think it should but it has happened 

What I find odd are the people who were apparently so morally and politically against the malicious vaccine that are now throwing all that belief away, scrambling to get it just to go watch a football match they can watch from home anyway? Doesn't sound like they even believed their own reasoning for not getting it once something real was put on the table

5 minutes ago, WilliamMunny said:

I take it you know a guy who can get you a fake negative covid test but can’t find a guy yet who can provide you wae a fake vaccine certificate 🤣😂🤣

Ad be Ragin tae 

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Haha seriously who got banned for being smug? That is outrageous!

Fury and Ed drive , don't think it was smugness , they just made the forum brutal for everyone else with repetitive arguments in multiple threads and think your straying into that territory tbh 

Just now, Broxi said:

What I find odd are the people who were apparently so morally and politically against the malicious vaccine that are now throwing all that belief away, scrambling to get it just to go watch a football match they can watch from home anyway? Doesn't sound like they even believed their own reasoning when something real was put on the table

The same people tend to be the ones that believe everything that the BBC tells them, yet they were screaming about Jimmy Savile being a paedophile and that the BBC covered it up.