Gaming Chairs

CR3

Anyone use one of these brands / can recommend one that’s not a nightmare to build or even a quality cheap version?

• Secret Labs

• DX Racer

• GT Omega 

• Corsair 

• Razer

The Secret Labs - Titan looks good but I don’t know if I can justify a few hundred quid.

• CR3 changed the title to Gaming Chairs
1 hour ago, CR3 said:

Anyone use one of these brands / can recommend one that’s not a nightmare to build or even a quality cheap version?

• Secret Labs

• DX Racer

• GT Omega 

• Corsair 

• Razer

The Secret Labs - Titan looks good but I don’t know if I can justify a few hundred quid.

Check Facebook market place etc for a second hand 1 mate,I bought a vertagear chair that's still going for 300 quid in curry's off a guy for a 100 cos he was upgrading to a secret lab,not a thing wrong with it,really comfy too.

Got a Secret Labs Titan Softweave. Cost a fair bit but I play games regularly. Took about 30 minutes to put together and comfiest chair I’ve owned. No aches and pains after long gaming sessions. The fabric is also breathable so you don’t stick to it like leather on warm days.

8 minutes ago, BouncyBluenose87 said:

Got a Secret Labs Titan Softweave. Cost a fair bit but I play games regularly. Took about 30 minutes to put together and comfiest chair I’ve owned. No aches and pains after long gaming sessions. The fabric is also breathable so you don’t stick to it like leather on warm days.

Did you sell a vertagear chair for £100? 

28 minutes ago, BouncyBluenose87 said:

tempted with a Titan XL for comfort but it’s £400. Nearly the same as the console😂

28 minutes ago, DavieCooper74 said:

https://www.2ndhnd.com/

Gaming Chairs may look good but are truly terrible for posture and back health. I used this site last year and got a £700 chair for £130

From the pictures that site looks like it’s calling £100 chairs one and a half grand and reducing to £600 to make it look like an unbelievable deal but they don’t look the part from the images.

52 minutes ago, CR3 said:

tempted with a Titan XL for comfort but it’s £400. Nearly the same as the console😂

Depends on how big you are and how much you play games I suppose 😆 I’m 5”11’ and 14.5 stone and there’s plenty of room on the flanks and above my head on my Titan. I’ve had some lengthy gaming sessions and no aches and pains at all. Chair feels weighty and well made. Think it’s a lot better than some cheap crap leather one that’ll start cracking after a month 😆

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I have a Secretlab Titan gaming chair now. The chair overall is high quality. The magnetic pillow stays put and is very comfortable. The seat is firm but not hard and conforms after a few days to your body. Lumbar support is very good adjustment is nice. Backrest is hard at first, if you are used to a very soft chair and most likely bad posture the chair may hurt your back as you adjust to sitting properly but My backrest came with crooked logo stitching as i purchased from this link. After a week the lumbar support has begun to pop loudly and creak when I sit against it.