Jump to content

Gaming Chairs


CR3
 Share

Recommended Posts

Anyone use one of these brands / can recommend one that’s not a nightmare to build or even a quality cheap version?

• Secret Labs

• DX Racer

• GT Omega 

• Corsair 

• Razer

The Secret Labs - Titan looks good but I don’t know if I can justify a few hundred quid.

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • CR3 changed the title to Gaming Chairs

I've got a gt omega chair. It's comfy enough but I don't see what difference it brings me if I spent the same amount on a decent office chair. 

Probably wouldn't buy a "gaming chair" when I need a new one tbh. 

CR3 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, CR3 said:

Anyone use one of these brands / can recommend one that’s not a nightmare to build or even a quality cheap version?

• Secret Labs

• DX Racer

• GT Omega 

• Corsair 

• Razer

The Secret Labs - Titan looks good but I don’t know if I can justify a few hundred quid.

Check Facebook market place etc for a second hand 1 mate,I bought a vertagear chair that's still going for 300 quid in curry's off a guy for a 100 cos he was upgrading to a secret lab,not a thing wrong with it,really comfy too.

CR3 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

Got a Secret Labs Titan Softweave. Cost a fair bit but I play games regularly. Took about 30 minutes to put together and comfiest chair I’ve owned. No aches and pains after long gaming sessions. The fabric is also breathable so you don’t stick to it like leather on warm days.

CR3 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, BouncyBluenose87 said:

Got a Secret Labs Titan Softweave. Cost a fair bit but I play games regularly. Took about 30 minutes to put together and comfiest chair I’ve owned. No aches and pains after long gaming sessions. The fabric is also breathable so you don’t stick to it like leather on warm days.

Did you sell a vertagear chair for £100? 

watty. likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, BouncyBluenose87 said:

Got a Secret Labs Titan Softweave. Cost a fair bit but I play games regularly. Took about 30 minutes to put together and comfiest chair I’ve owned. No aches and pains after long gaming sessions. The fabric is also breathable so you don’t stick to it like leather on warm days.

tempted with a Titan XL for comfort but it’s £400. Nearly the same as the console😂

Link to post
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, DavieCooper74 said:

https://www.2ndhnd.com/

Gaming Chairs may look good but are truly terrible for posture and back health. I used this site last year and got a £700 chair for £130

From the pictures that site looks like it’s calling £100 chairs one and a half grand and reducing to £600 to make it look like an unbelievable deal but they don’t look the part from the images.

Link to post
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, CR3 said:

tempted with a Titan XL for comfort but it’s £400. Nearly the same as the console😂

Depends on how big you are and how much you play games I suppose 😆 I’m 5”11’ and 14.5 stone and there’s plenty of room on the flanks and above my head on my Titan. I’ve had some lengthy gaming sessions and no aches and pains at all. Chair feels weighty and well made. Think it’s a lot better than some cheap crap leather one that’ll start cracking after a month 😆

CR3 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
On 27/09/2021 at 17:56, aird said:

I've got a gt omega chair. 

Bit the bullet on their Pro XL, £200 wasn’t far off my (comfortable) top-end for a seat. I just couldn’t justify £4-500 on the Secret Labs counterpart.

36F175ED-CC54-4B05-9772-4D86274AF8C2.jpeg

E55782B7-93BA-4EF6-B04F-7D58EB625655.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...