Vaccine Passport Enforcement Delayed

Assegai

1 hour ago, Ibroxholm said:

There’s thousands of such anecdotal stories on MSM social media trying to reinforce the vaccination narrative or the vaccination side effects issue.  You pays you’re money, you take your choice on which to believe and which to discard.  

Taking the story at face value.  It’s sad that the guy died, however that’s one fate we will all experience.  At least, he lived and died on his own terms.  

Mr Harmon looks a bit rotund. In his position he should maybe have taken the vax. His choice though.

1 hour ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Just show ID to prove you are the person  on the vaccine passport, my oldest daughter has a smart card with a different name on it because I've never got around to sorting a name change as yet. 

See, this is already starting to grow arms and fucking legs in terms of the impact on the citizen and the demands made on them by the state.

So, 

1. get a vax passport

2. may need photo id, so some may end up taking passports etc to the football with all the risk of losing them and the impact that will bring. 

Contrast with just needing your season ticket and your wallet. Heaven forbid if you leave in a hurry without the vax passport/photo id and are in glasgow (from somewhere a distance away) before you notice that is your day fucked. Forget your season ticket it is a trip to the ticket office but that is recoverable.

7 minutes ago, Willis said:

Don't see why mods are putting up with multiple threads of him trying to turn it into the @mitre_mouldmaster show. Admin should tell him to wind his neck in 

Think he’s paid @Tomatasauceto take the heat off him in this particular thread, money well spent 

11 minutes ago, Willis said:

Says its essential and people need to eat but also thinks they should lose their jobs if unvaccinated...

Apparently mental health does not feature now. Strange, his sort usually very quick to play that card when it suits.

9 minutes ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

See, this is already starting to grow arms and fucking legs in terms of the impact on the citizen and the demands made on them by the state.

So, 

1. get a vax passport

2. may need photo id, so some may end up taking passports etc to the football with all the risk of losing them and the impact that will bring. 

Contrast with just needing your season ticket and your wallet. Heaven forbid if you leave in a hurry without the vax passport/photo id and are in glasgow (from somewhere a distance away) before you notice that is your day fucked. Forget your season ticket it is a trip to the ticket office but that is recoverable.

Doesn't really bother me at all, some cunt at the gate asks me for proof of vaccination and ID then I'll show them it and go in and watch the game as normal, not something that will affect my life, it will take about 30 seconds. 

1 minute ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

Grow up. You have the debating skills of a 8 year old.

It wasnt a point up for debate. It was a statement of fact.

There are plenty of cunts on here who think the fact that they can say that because they are double vaxxed, allows them to post misleading points about the vaxxine and spread anti-vax propaganda.

14 minutes ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

So, 

1. get a vax passport

Dont worry about that it will eventually morph into biometric facial recognition.

2 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Mate, I’ve no idea what point you’re trying to make anymore. Start again and tell me what’s annoying you here? 

Is it just vaccine passports? If so, I’m not the guy to defend them. 

You posted this:

"Similar to a vaccine certificate telling you who’s the bigger risk? 

I don’t think vaccine certificates are really the best option to be honest, but I also don’t think they’re ‘tearing up all our freedoms’ either.

The amount of anti-vaccine pish spouted in here from a totally uninformed position needs culled. "

My point is that a vaccine passport tells you nothing about the risk of being near a particular person at the football. All it tells you is that everyone has been vaccinated. 

If the risk is that of ending up in hospital at deaths door due to covid (which is the only thing that really matters, not catching covid) then you will have managed that yourself by taking the vaccine. It is none of your business what other supporters do. 

You mentioned risk. It is a much abused term. covid is not a risk. it is a virus. Risk management is its own professional discipline.  In business risks are documented using the following form:

As a result of (AN EVENT) there is a risk that (RISK DEFINITION) resulting in (CONSEQUENCE). 

So, applying that to this, one such risk could be:

As a result of (me having the vaccine but the guy next to me not), there is a risk that I catch covid resulting in me dying. 

When you start looking at this in those terms and allocate probability etc you see that covid passports are a imposition for no major benefit. 

My point about the barman was about which was the bigger risk. The drunk guy is much bigger.

20 minutes ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

Mr Harmon looks a bit rotund. In his position he should maybe have taken the vax. His choice though.

Don’t disagree.  A fit and healthy 32yr old would have a pretty low chance of dying with Covid.  Maybe excess weight, may be underlying health conditions, might have been just unlucky.  

Reads like he might have been coming at it from a religious belief angle though.  His belief / his choice.

3 minutes ago, jintybear said:

Well both myself and my husband have just returned from Spain having had to quarantine for 10 days due to the fact we had caught covid while we were there. We have both been double vaccinated. We both had different vaccines as well. I had the AstraZeneca and he had the Pfizer.

Vaccinations do not stop you catching illnesses and viruses. What they do is minimise the effects of the virus, for example I might have died had I not been vaccinated. 

@jintybear what you and your husband had was called a breakthrough infection. These can and do happen.

The vaccine does stop people becoming infected. Not all people, but some people. This still means that the vaccine can stop you becoming infected.

If I was to say "The vaccine stops people from dying from covid" would you object and say that I am wrong because there are unlucky people who still die of covid after they have had both jags?

1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

@jintybear what you and your husband had was called a breakthrough infection. These can and do happen.

The vaccine does stop people becoming infected. Not all people, but some people. This still means that the vaccine can stop you becoming infected.

If I was to say "The vaccine stops people from dying from covid" would you object and say that I am wrong because there are unlucky people who still die of covid after they have had both jags?

So those people are just unlucky? You are absolutely mental 

10 minutes ago, jintybear said:

Well both myself and my husband have just returned from Spain having had to quarantine for 10 days due to the fact we had caught covid while we were there. We have both been double vaccinated. We both had different vaccines as well. I had the AstraZeneca and he had the Pfizer.

Vaccinations do not stop you catching illnesses and viruses. What they do is minimise the effects of the virus, for example I might have died had I not been vaccinated. 

Don’t even waste your time honestly 

Just now, TamCoopz said:

So those people are just unlucky? You are absolutely mental 

Holy fuck.

I think we have a winner for Panty Wetter of the Year.

You really going to try and spin that post? Really? Of all my condescending posts, you choose the one where I am completely and utterly genuine?

1 hour ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Doesn't really bother me at all, some cunt at the gate asks me for proof of vaccination and ID then I'll show them it and go in and watch the game as normal, not something that will affect my life, it will take about 30 seconds. 

Whatever floats your boat mate. Your choice. I just want the state fucking with my life as little as possible. Especially when that party that wanted hitler to win ww2 and wants to make some speech illegal in ur own house.

Just now, born a blue nose said:

Listen you that woman and her man went through a cunt of a time of it, not one of us give a fuck about twists in words or wordplay or any shite like that. 

Stop being a prick, she's literally just went through it and you're trying to get oneupmanship on cunts via her post 

Fuck sake mate 

Calm down hero, im having a very civil conversation with her in response to her quoting me.