Vaccine Passport Enforcement Delayed

Assegai

8 minutes ago, Bearsden bear said:

Youre a boring tit, please give others a chance to air their view. Many thanks👍

A lot of people saying this.

A lot of people not liking any view but their own.

Like it or not a large portion of the public want things to get back to normal as soon as possible and they know the way to do that is by getting the vaccination rolled out. They are losing patience with those causing the situation to drag on more than is needed. Prepare to be laughed at, abused, pointed at, shunned and generally looked down upon.

You are being trolled the fuck out off and it appears that the hissy fits are a source of amusement for many.

33 minutes ago, Bearsden bear said:

Listen mate, if the vax stopped transmission then fair enough. But it doesn't therefore the principal of passports is flawed and pointless. It appears to be a drive to coerse ppl to get the jag - which wont work imo.

For the umteenth fucking time, it doesn't stop transmission but it reduces it. More people vaccinated in a large group = less transmission = less Covid = less illness and deaths. And the data is irrefutable. If you are vaccinated, you are far less likely to be seriously affected by Covid. So if a passport scheme forces some of the naysayers to change their mind then that's a plus for the individual and for the long term suppresion of Covid.

7 minutes ago, WilliamMunny said:

When some of us double jabbed inevitably reject a 3rd injection, and even more for the 4th and 5th etc, then they will also be looked at as anti-vax scum. We won't be as divided at some point next year. :thumbup:

1 minute ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

I’ve played their game got the double vac but that’s it, no more shit👍🏻👍🏻

Can I just ask, why do you think they might ask you to get a 3rd jab? What do you think the reason behind it may be?

Finally, why do you object to it?

1 hour ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

No, the club should stand up for the rights of fans who choose not to be vaccinated. Many of which have followed Rangers for years and spent lots of their hard earned money doing so.

It’s morally wrong and the club should at the very least be challenging it, or voicing their concerns about it. The hospitality industry is so no reason why football clubs can’t. 

Yeah , have to agree with this . 

I've had my two jags,  and personally I think yould be mad not to , but I'm not going to sit here panicking in case the guys sitting next to me hasn't been vaccinated - I've as much chance catching it off a stranger on the way to a game on a No9 bus than those I sit beside out in the open every week . 

48 minutes ago, Willis said:

I hate the vaccine passports but its not the Clubs fight, if you disagree with the passports then complain to the politicians the Club isn't and shouldn't be expected to take some political stance, the Club isn't to blame.

Whilst I agree that this legislation isn't the fault of Rangers, they could at least show some fucking empathy to fans who have forked out hard earned cash to buy season tickets.  Not everyone who is not double jabbed is against vaccines for fucksake. Take my situation, I got fucked over by Covid early last year and have ongoing chest issues, I had to delay my first jab for 3 months until August and can get my second jab later today.  Despite this, I'm still being told that technically I'm not allowed into the stadium for the Hibs game - I can't get an exemption letter, I'm not a 5G conspiracy nutter but hey, fuck off, you are not welcome as you are scum who is not double jabbed.

Would it really be so difficult for the club to provide season ticket holders with a code to view the game on RTV? If they at least done that then I would be happy for them to resell my seat for that game and get some dosh.  They don't give a fuck though.