Vaccine Passport Enforcement Delayed

Assegai

3 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

You know fine well the vast majority of people who are against this aren't anti-vaxxers

Against vaccine passports? I agree.

I have no issues with people who are against the vaccine passports given I am not actually in favour of them either.

The people likely to vote against me would be mad anti-vaxxers though.

7 minutes ago, five stars said:

What's next for the unvaccinated? Losing there jobs, banned from restaurants and pubs, house arrested,  forced vaccination, re-education,  jail, capital punishment!!!???

It unfortunately not surprising, as humans really don't have a great track record on how we treat our fellow human beings.

Those who supports covid passports, how far are they willing to go so that they can feel safe?

34F3AF96-567E-41C0-BD79-D88AF49CAFD2.jpeg

32650743-9DED-4CE4-B39F-7254E0E0F68D.jpeg

1 minute ago, The Hammer 11 said:

Be funny as fuck if they based it on size of stadium and not ticket sales ,

Pretty sure 10,000 is the cut off point regardless of size of stadium. St Mirren theoretically can have 8,000 shoulder to shoulder full capacity no vaccine passport. Aberdeen 22,000 capacity, if 11,000 turn up all need vaccine passports :lol:

6 minutes ago, five stars said:

What's next for the unvaccinated? Losing there jobs, banned from restaurants and pubs, house arrested,  forced vaccination, re-education,  jail, capital punishment!!!???

It unfortunately not surprising, as humans really don't have a great track record on how we treat our fellow human beings.

Those who supports covid passports, how far are they willing to go so that they can feel safe?

Some are rightfully losing their jobs now in places like the care centres and I believe nursing etc.

I dont think they will introduce them to restaurants etc, not at least without offering the alternative of using a recent test, which I think will be brought in shortly.

Capital punishment wont be brought in until next year IMO.

1 minute ago, Rowley Birkin said:

Hes just trolling its all he knows what to do.

I don't think hes ever made a post that wasn't trolling.

Just out of interest, why do you consider it trolling for me to highlight anti-vax statements with actual facts and scientific papers?

I would say that my posts are equally split between being highly educational and partly trolling.

I actually do think that we will soon see them introducing tests as an equivalent to the passports. I would also include exemptions for people who had had covid in the last 6 months or so.

The big one will be how they handle the 'self exemption' issue. 

If people can just say 'Im exempt' and walk through without being challenged, then this whole thing is pointless.

If they introduce a mechanism to properly handle this situation, then I think the passports might achieve their goal.

35 minutes ago, five stars said:

We should have a democratic vote on whether the bold mitre should be banned. 

Na keep the pseudo intellectual about making a cunt of himself, he’s making a rather good job of it. 

31 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

That would be a dictatorship, 50,000 of BA's accounts deciding my fate.

I wouldn't really have to worry though, the mad anti-vaxxers would get themselves confused on how to work the poll.

@BLUEDIGNITY has been trying to add me to his ignore list for about 3 days and is confused by the fact you have to click two whole buttons.

9 minutes ago, five stars said:

Its happening here already. Look at health care workers being sacked if no jab.

Its been a slow bleed, if we had got to here overnight we would be rioting🤣🤣. Its the old boiling a frog analogy. Seems ridiculous even now writing it but its all happened and is happening elsewhere.

Just now, Bearsden bear said:

Its happening here already. Look at health care workers being sacked if no jab.

Its been a slow bleed, if we had got to here overnight we would be rioting🤣🤣. Its the old boiling a frog analogy. Seems ridiculous even now writing it but its all happened and is happening elsewhere.

That has been happening for years to be fair.

Hep C vaccines are mandatory for some doctors. Cant remember anyone losing their shit over that.

1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

That has been happening for years to be fair.

Hep C vaccines are mandatory for some doctors. Cant remember anyone losing their shit over that.

There is no vaccine for Hep C :lol:

Just poiting it out before others did, i assume you meant Hep B.

I used to deliver training on BBV's