Vaccine Passport Enforcement Delayed

Assegai

4 minutes ago, Ibroxholm said:

If people need an example of how individuals can be used and discarded by the State when it suits their ends, they only need to look at the health care workers.  Last year the had us all out clapping like seals on our doorsteps in thanks for the work they do, this year they are taking away their jobs and livelihoods for not wanting to take a novel vaccine.  

Spot on.

2 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Just out of interest, why do you consider it trolling for me to highlight anti-vax statements with actual facts and scientific papers?

I would say that my posts are equally split between being highly educational and partly trolling.

Highly educational, your hilarious!

2 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Quite right. It isn’t secure enough for all that personal info.

Working IT as I do, this was something I was thinking about last night. If people download this app just so they can live their lives and it turns out there are security holes in it who is liable for the compo? I hope Rangers\SPFL have it watertight that the risks of this resides entirely  with the scot kiddy oan government. If it turns out that this has opened up a route into other systems that gets exploilted.... 

19 minutes ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

Working IT as I do, this was something I was thinking about last night. If people download this app just so they can live their lives and it turns out there are security holes in it who is liable for the compo? I hope Rangers\SPFL have it watertight that the risks of this resides entirely  with the scot kiddy oan government. If it turns out that this has opened up a route into other systems that gets exploilted.... 

Thinking about this further, If I was any of the clubs, any statements for vaccine passports in the future should contain the disclaimer that the app is scot gov created and the club  is only advising of its existence and in no way endorsing its use. Any claim for damages due to leaked data etc should go to scot gov.

13 minutes ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

Thinking about this further, If I was any of the clubs, any statements for vaccine passports in the future should contain the disclaimer that the app is scot gov created and the club  is only advising of its existence and in no way endorsing its use. Any claim for damages due to leaked data etc should go to scot gov.

Why would the club do that?

The club could in no way be held accountable for something it has nothing to do with. 

Just more nonsense added to the mix.

2 minutes ago, Darth Bear said:

Why would the club do that?

The club could in no way be held accountable for something it has nothing to do with. 

Just more nonsense added to the mix.

No, I get why he is saying that. The SNP have previous for deflecting responsibility for their shambles onto others.