Vaccine Passport Enforcement Delayed

Assegai

1 hour ago, don logan said:

I think the next two weeks venues will be allowed to practice implementing the scheme. They will also be allowed to say "fuck this" at any point during the two weeks if it's a massive pain in the arse.

So lets all ensure it is a massive pain in the arse

1 hour ago, TEFTONG said:

Imagine the shock and surprise that the snp have came up with an unworkable idea and then they begin to backtrack on it. 

Who votes for these incompetent wasters..? 

They are unwilling to scrap it, because to do so would look like they were wrong in the first place, but more importantly, would concur with the decision taken in England.  Which simply cannot happen.  I don’t vote for them by the way.

6 minutes ago, DMax399 said:

They are unwilling to scrap it, because to do so would look like they were wrong in the first place, but more importantly, would concur with the decision taken in England.  Which simply cannot happen.  I don’t vote for them by the way.

Hope you are correct.

24 minutes ago, DMax399 said:

England will follow suit.  There is a bit more public resistance to it down there so FatBlair is being a bit more circumspect on when he introduces it, but he will. Much as I dislike the SNP, they’re final destination on this issue is not unique to them, only the timing of each stage is slightly different.

2 minutes ago, Bearsden bear said:

Maybe that's whats encouraged some of our pro vax fellow posters 😂😂 hope it didnt work - bunch of small bawbaging, nat loving sheep 🐑

The thing that the sheep forget is that they spend their whole  lives being afraid of wolves then the shepherd eats them

1 hour ago, BlueboyG said:

I think their doing well, so far we have,

Largest drugs deaths in Europe,

Worst heart attack record in Europe,

Killed a couple of kids by building a hospital that wasn't fit for purpose,

Killed numerous pensioners by flinging them out of hospital into care homes riddled with Corona virus.

Yet some people want this scum to run our country and going it alone 😫

Somehow they still get voted back in. 

It's a terrifying thought this lot running an independent country. I'd bet people would be begging to get back into the union in no time.