Vaccine Passport Enforcement Delayed

Assegai

3 hours ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

Thing is how many of us are going to end up dead now because of this decision????

Yes all the vulnerable vaccinated won’t last the week sitting beside those tyrant unvaccinated but I suppose the club can punt their season tickets so it might just work out in the end 

2 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

I’m not joking at all, I could see the relief on many faces that someone had asked. Although I could see fear in many faces that they had remembered some near may not yet be vaccinated 

Was there a little bit of pish on some of the seats after?

5 hours ago, Darth Bear said:

You see the people who come out with this crap just show themselves up for how gormless they are 😂

On the other hand the Queen wants you to get double jabbed and go and watch Rangers, if you have a problem with that then you are a traitor and might as well fuck off and join the IRA 😂

Who said anything about the queen? 😂 you're quite clearly an SNP man. 

2 hours ago, Darth Bear said:

Did you not want to leave the EU to get rid of all that human rights nonsense? 

Yup defo. Only the stuff added in after joining the eussr that adds no value whatsoever tho.   I would ask you what have we removed from uk law since leaving that allows this to happen? Nothing. The EU stuff offers no protection in France etc against this. Try again.

44 minutes ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

Yup defo. Only the stuff added in after joining the eussr that adds no value whatsoever tho.   I would ask you what have we removed from uk law since leaving that allows this to happen? Nothing. The EU stuff offers no protection in France etc against this. Try again.

Try what again?

So you wanted to leave the EU because of human rights but you are now crying like a baby over human rights.

You are correct in that nothing has been removed from law because what has actually happened is that something has been added to the law.

51 minutes ago, Darth Bear said:

Try what again?

So you wanted to leave the EU because of human rights but you are now crying like a baby over human rights.

You are correct in that nothing has been removed from law because what has actually happened is that something has been added to the law.

No. The so called human rights act as written into eu and uk law does not actually, wait for it, protect human rights as evidenced by the vaccine passport shite going on. U agree with that? It protects the rights of criminals and terrorists. Not the law abiding citizen.

10 minutes ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

No. The so called human rights act as written into eu and uk law does not actually, wait for it, protect human rights as evidenced by the vaccine passport shite going on. U agree with that? It protects the rights of criminals and terrorists. Not the law abiding citizen.

Why should humans have rights anyway? Very self entitled imo!

1 hour ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

This would be a valid stance if the vaccine passports infringed on your human rights, but that is subjective.

I don't actually think it does. Others will think it will.

There will be people who are absolutely crazy about 'their rights' whilst also agreeing things like capital punishment who others would be aghast at in terms of human rights.

To be honest, I don't think the passports are worth it. Evidence actually indicates they are counter productive in driving up vaccine hesitancy, so basically fail at what they are aiming to do.

People should be getting the vaccine if they are advised to do so, but ultimately it is their choice. I am fine with 'encouraging' that choice, but it has to be based on the encouragement working. I don't think the passports will actually do that.

Also the SNP could organise a piss up in a brewery so it was bound to be an absolute shit show.