Supporter Update - V.Passport "Grace Period"

Assegai

Update;

https://www.Rangers.co.uk/Article/supporter-update-29-09-21/3eSwxvlwMD20cDeixDQZoU

The Club's position regarding an "official letter" on exemption is either very odd or a hint at a workaround because it is a fact that neither GPs nor the NHS are issuing "exemption letters". So I think it's worth drawing attention to the following resource for obtaining such a document. There are many like it;

https://www.promic.info/exemption-forms

9 minutes ago, Assegai said:

Update;

https://www.Rangers.co.uk/Article/supporter-update-29-09-21/3eSwxvlwMD20cDeixDQZoU

The Club's position regarding an "official letter" on exemption is either very odd or a hint at a workaround because it is a fact that neither GPs nor the NHS are issuing "exemption letters". So I think it's worth drawing attention to the following resource for obtaining such a document. There are many like it;

https://www.promic.info/exemption-forms

Or, just get the jabs and bring your certificate. 

3 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Or, just get the jabs and bring your certificate. 

I'll give you two examples of legitimate exemptions from my close friends.

1) an ethical vegan who is unable to take something from an industry (vaccine) which uses animal cells in its production process

2) a Muslim whose reading of the Quran prohibits the taking of vaccines of all descriptions

There are many more examples. It is not a simple issue.

Just now, Assegai said:

1) an ethical vegan who is unable to take something from an industry (vaccine) which uses animal cells in its production process

2) a Muslim whose reading of the Quran prohibits the taking of vaccines of all descriptions

Both deserved to be locked in the house indefinitely.

1. The ethical vegan may stand on an ant if he/she/them leaves the house. Cant be having that, the poor ants!

2. Literally mumbo jumbo. Couldnt give a fuck if he states that Allah and Jesus both nipped round to his house and ordered him not to get the vaccine.

Fuck them both and their mental world views.

6 minutes ago, Assegai said:

Both your pals are fannies

2 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Both deserved to be locked in the house indefinitely.

1. The ethical vegan may stand on an ant if he/she/them leaves the house. Cant be having that, the poor ants!

2. Literally mumbo jumbo. Couldnt give a fuck if he states that Allah and Jesus both nipped round to his house and ordered him not to get the vaccine.

Fuck them both and their mental world views.

What

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

What

The vegans stance is that they will not take the vaccine because at some stage it may have harmed an animal.

If they leave the house they may stand on an insect and do it harm, so unless they are a mad hypocritical mentalist, they should get the vaccine.

Based on nothing other than my bias, I also included multiple pronouns as I bet the mad (probably fictional) vegan loves a bit of playing trans.

3 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

The vegans stance is that they will not take the vaccine because at some stage it may have harmed an animal.

If they leave the house they may stand on an insect and do it harm, so unless they are a mad hypocritical mentalist, they should get the vaccine.

Based on nothing other than my bias, I also included multiple pronouns as I bet the mad (probably fictional) vegan loves a bit of playing trans.

You don't understand the difference between willingly participating in something and an accident.

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

You are comparing the accidental death of an insect to animals being used for drug testing? :lol:

12 minutes ago, Willis said:

You don't understand the difference between willingly participating in something and an accident.

Oh the old, "collateral damage argument".

Its okay to bomb a hospital because we were only aiming to kill a terrorist, we didnt mean to kill the children.

It is statistically impossible to go for a 5 minute walk outside without killing an insect.

The vegan is basically a serial killer.

16 minutes ago, Assegai said:

Cunts like you are literally the Enemy Within when it comes to proving to the nation and beyond that Rangers and its fans are tolerant and inclusive.

Wit?

If you don’t get it because you choose to be vegan, you’re a fanny.

If you don’t get it because you believe in religion and a fictional character in the sky you’re a fanny, not just Muslims, any religion.

13 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Oh the old, "collateral damage argument".

Its okay to bomb a hospital because we were only aiming to kill a terrorist, we didnt mean to kill the children.

It is statistically impossible to go for a 5 minute walk outside without killing an insect.

The vegan is basically a serial killer.

Please provide the statistical evidence

40 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

How does a vegan deal with head lice or pubic crabs?