Brondby Registration - Now Open

CR3

36 minutes ago, CR3 said:

What’s the best option here to go with the sports options or sort it yourself?

It's a bit of a how long is a piece of string question mate - depends on your circumstances.

It used to be that it if you had low points it was easier to get a ticket if you went official with the club - because it was more expensive it wasn't as subscribed so you could get a ticket over someone going indy who had more points than you so they could fill numbers on the plane. But by the beginning of covid that advantage had disappeared to an extent. They put three planes on for Rapid Vienna for example and it didn't go very far down points. Add in that there are more people on high points due to MyGers its a bit of an unknown what will happen with Brondby and Lyon but Covid etc may make things easier.

The other risk you run going with the club is because its always the last to come out after Sport Options, and indy can obviously book as soon as the draw is made,  if its undersubscribed it may not even run at all and by the time you get that decision then alternates have gone through the roof and Sports Options may have closed taking bookings.

I like doing official day trips because you are there and back in the same day, transport and tickets for the game are all sorted and if anything fucks up Susan from the TO is generally on hand to help out. It suits me work wise too. The other advantage is you get your ticket at check in or on the flight so you don't have to go to the official pick up - which is always a shambles and pretty much like wading through a zoo of drunks.

I've never done Sports Options but that is basically like the day trip without official ticketing and indy is obviously self explanatory. Indy is much better if its a far flung place and there aren't many people going because there are a huge amount of roasters who turn up on these trips :lol: 

1 hour ago, McEwan's Lager said:

depends on your circumstances.

I like doing official day trips because you are there and back in the same day, transport and tickets for the game are all sorted

That sounds ideal. Basically convenience is massive for me, and money all going out at roughly the same point in the month which I’d still need to juggle a bit for this I think.

9 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Via Mallorca again and an airport floor? 😂 

Wouldn't have been the worst layover if it  wasn't for the bus to the airport before it 😂 and leaving my passport on the bus! 

• 2 weeks later...

Have emails to those successful in the ballot gone out already? If not, does anyone have any idea when they will be?

Brøndby started selling tickets to home fans just over a week ago but you have to have a Danish or Finnish mobile number to use the payment platform on the ticket site. 

40 minutes ago, Mojo84 said:

Have emails to those successful in the ballot gone out already? If not, does anyone have any idea when they will be?

Brøndby started selling tickets to home fans just over a week ago but you have to have a Danish or Finnish mobile number to use the payment platform on the ticket site. 

Day trip emails have been sent 

3 hours ago, FlippinEck said:

The tiers are a joke to be fair. Will there be that many folk 1 point apart across the tiers when I'm about a hundred above it? My dad is coming and 2 mates and they are all struggling. My dad's about 40 points off 

I’m about 40 off too, sure there will be a few going over there - especially home end.