*****Official Champions V Hibs Match Thread*****

ForeverAndEver

Surely after 15 competitive games the management must be thinking of going back to the aggressive press that allowed us to control large parts of games with ease? 

I can’t see us getting away with another poor performance but bagging the result. Hibs have all the motivation they need, to stay unbeaten, go top and to beat us for the first time in 3.5 years.

Last game before the international break all I ask is that the players leave absolutely everything out there on the pitch

Hibs will press high and be aggressive but play our game and we'll do them again. 

1 hour ago, KaiserJon said:

Genuinely thought that after we beat them we would kick on but it just hasn't. Something just has not clicked. 

The defence is a shambles.

The preferred midfield 3 of Aribo, Lundstram/Davis, Kamara lacks balance and we’ve fucked about with front three that often there is no cohesion whatsoever.

2 hours ago, sassaaaa said:

This is the game to get us going again , Gerrard cannot fuck this up , we need a win and a good performance....

No harm mate but if we couldn’t kick into gear after beating them at Ibrox then I doubt Hibs is the one 

Just listened to Gerrard's pre-match press conference and he has just confirmed his dissatisfaction with the past 2 transfer windows IMO. He hinted at it in the summer but just said it again there.

Concerning.