*****Official Champions V Hibs Match Thread*****

ForeverAndEver

Can I just say how fucking torturous it is not being able to be at the game, not be able to watch it, or have your phone. Out in the middle of fuck knows where and you're left just imagining what the score is or what's going on. I had us 0 - 3 down at one point, then 5 - 0 up! :lol: Fucking dancin now!!!! :coolio:

Just now, LegendofCoop said:

Can I just say how fucking torturous it is not being able to be at the game, not be able to watch it, or have your phone. Out in the middle of fuck knows where and you're left just imagining what the score is or what's going on. I had us 0 - 3 down at one point, then 5 - 0 up! :lol: Fucking dancin now!!!! :coolio:

Porteous with a red card???

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! What a day!!!

8 minutes ago, gmcf said:

A bit like our old selves for the last hour . Nobody knows what would have happened against 11 men , but probably for the first time this season , I thought we showed a desire ,  commitment and a hunger for 3 points today.  

Lundstrum superb I thought . Covered everywhere and some of those diagonals across the park were first class . 

I thought it was his best game for us. Hagi worked his socks off too and Borna was brilliant 2nd half. 

47 minutes ago, Grundy said:

Hope this is a turning point today by instilling confidence and fight into the team.  Have to admit that Lundstram no longer looks like the disaster I thought he was, Bacuna again showed some nice touches.

Last season was a group effort.
The whole was greater than the sum of its parts.
And confidence was a big part of that.
I'm hopeful that the younger players get more time on the park.
And the senior players regain some of their mojo.

12 minutes ago, gmcf said:

A bit like our old selves for the last hour . Nobody knows what would have happened against 11 men , but probably for the first time this season , I thought we showed a desire ,  commitment and a hunger for 3 points today.  

Lundstrum superb I thought . Covered everywhere and some of those diagonals across the park were first class . 

Undoubtedly it would have been harder, but how many times do you see teams (including us midweek) actually play better with 10? An hour is a long time to do it mind you, but it can sometimes work in your favour. 

Also.....it's Hibby scum....yaaaaaaasssss!!! :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

I thought it was his best game for us. Hagi worked his socks off too and Borna was brilliant 2nd half. 

It was , and he looks like he's going to be a big player for us . Agree about Hagi but I'm not sure if we're seeing the Borna  of last season yet . Special mention to Patterson who supported the forwards well , in that 2nd half.  

3 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Undoubtedly it would have been harder, but how many times do you see teams (including us midweek) actually play better with 10? An hour is a long time to do it mind you, but it can sometimes work in your favour. 

Also.....it's Hibby scum....yaaaaaaasssss!!! :lol: 

Exactly , ivr seen plenty of games where you wouldn't have known we were a man up , Malmo included . 

Good to see us play in a manner where we make the advantage count . 

1st half shite, 2nd half much better.

Need to start firing from the first whistle, first 5 we looked ok keeping possession, but that's when we need to be at least having a shot. They go up the park and it's 0-1.

Second half I thought we did that, came out firing, didn't let Hibs have any possession. Our pressure paid off. 

Hard fought game against 10 men job done in the end, against what seems our closest rivals atm 

We'll take it

3 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Yes, I was at the game. :alfie:

When I replied the first time I assumed you were as well. :whistle:

:lol: Wit ma like?? :alfie: 

I wasn't there mate, and assumed you hadn't been either!! But you know that already...... :pipe: 

Feel like we've beaten the actual taigs :lol: