*****Official Champions V Hibs Match Thread*****

ForeverAndEver

Just now, King Jela said:

He really is man. A brain dead moron. I actually think he's a good defender, could be great, but he's such a fucking mongo. 

Get it up him. 

And everybody says the same thing until he has one of his braindead moments against us and suddenly he’s a hard done by victim.🙄

34 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

If Hagis off the park Porteous doesn't get a red because not a single person who can replace him can feign and play that sort of pass through for Aribo to run on to 🤷🏽‍♂️

Aribo looking very tired these days 

Even if Hagi is "off it" he does still have some moments of magic. If he's totally off it he's really poor, as his lack of pace is pretty bad. His auld man wasn't lightning quick but certainly had more pace than him, which wouldn't be difficult tbh. 

Was confident of a win before the game, not so much after they went in front but fuck it. 3 points is all that matters.

We were "lucky" the day, (again) according to the lower class, that we were a man up. Think about that. We were "lucky" Porteous decided to try and snap Aribo's leg. Fuck me. Retards 

43 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Class result, thought Patterson was class second half. Some ball for the goal. 

Thought Hagi and Aribo were both shite again

Hagi was awful. Hid on the touchline all game. Seemed desperate to go on the outside all the time and in doing so filled up the space that Patterson can run into. The one time he came inside he almost scored. Too inconsistent for me. Would take the money if offered. 

8 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

And everybody says the same thing until he has one of his braindead moments against us and suddenly he’s a hard done by victim.🙄

Been hard done by a few times against us, the poor boy. 

I remember he was unlucky to get sent off against us that time he tried to break Barisic's legs. 

Just canny catch a break. 

1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Hagi was awful. Hid on the touchline all game. Seemed desperate to go on the outside all the time and in doing so filled up the space that Patterson can run into. The one time he came inside he almost scored. Too inconsistent for me. Would take the money if offered. 

Felt like there was no relationship between Patterson and Hagi on that right hand side at all. 

Neither had any idea what the other was thinking. 

Didn’t think Hagi was at his best today but there was maybe 3 occasions where he’s played disguised, incisive passes which were inches away from getting us 1 on 1s with their keeper. 

Can be frustrating as when they don’t come off he’s lost the ball, but it’s that sort of creativity we need when struggling to break down defences. 

15 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

The usual mate when it involves us these people's attitude magically changes. 

The guy is a thug knowing for going in dangerous. Straight red card and a broken leg if Aribo doesn't move.

The one's defending him need to pipe down. 

21 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

He never plays well out on the right he should be in the middle as an AM

21 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Felt like there was no relationship between Patterson and Hagi on that right hand side at all. 

Neither had any idea what the other was thinking. 

How often have they played together? What you expecting? 

Patterson did just fine, couple poor deliveries and a telling one that made the assist. Hagi did ok too, one of the only ones who gets on the half turn and tries to make a difficult pass.

25 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Been hard done by a few times against us, the poor boy. 

I remember he was unlucky to get sent off against us that time he tried to break Barisic's legs. 

Just canny catch a break. 

For every red he's had against us, he should have had 3 more.

Today was a stonewall attempt to main another Rangers player......fuck him.