*****Official Champions V Hibs Match Thread*****

ForeverAndEver

On 30/09/2021 at 23:44, Siam69 said:

I remember before the Glasgow taigs game, people were saying we'd get battered, lucky to take a point or similar ...

Came here because the overbearing negativity on FollowFollow was sickening.

Doesnt seem to be much better here unfortunately.

6 minutes ago, Bigus_Stevus said:

Came here because the overbearing negativity on FollowFollow was sickening.

Doesnt seem to be much better here unfortunately.

Treat yourself to a wee Sunday double. sheep and Rangers. It may not come up but it does makes you feel better.

Should be a good game. Hibs will go for it as usual and leave space at the back that we can take advantage of.

Would be great to stop for the international break with another 3 points and hopefully have time to get a few players back from injury. 

2-1 to us.

After all the stuff that's happened in Prague and losing top spot to Hearts,

if I was one of those players, I'd be champing at the bit for 3 0'clock.

Get tore in to those junkies bastards and shove their happy to play them comments up their arse, show them who's champions.

I'm gonna go  3 - 1  Alfie double and Hagi with the other

Had a wee look on the junkie/HIV positive forum and they seem very confident of a win, 0-3 etc, between that and the surrender monkeys on here I'm wondering if I was possibly in some sort of accident that resulted in a coma in 2021 and have just came out of it and it's now 2035 or something. 

1 minute ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Had a wee look on the junkie/HIV positive forum and they seem very confident of a win, 0-3 etc, between that and the surrender monkeys on here I'm wondering if I was possibly in some sort of accident that resulted in a coma in 2021 and have just came out of it and it's now 2035 or something. 

They're definitely on the smack thinking they're going to leave Ibrox with a 3 nil win, but if I were one of them I'd definitely think there's a chance of getting a 1 - 0, or maybe a 2 - 1 against us based on our how we're playing at the moment. 

7 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

They're definitely on the smack thinking they're going to leave Ibrox with a 3 nil win, but if I were one of them I'd definitely think there's a chance of getting a 1 - 0, or maybe a 2 - 1 against us based on our how we're playing at the moment. 

Getting beat 1-0 or 2-1 is entirely possible m8, but so is us absolutely scudding them, I just find some of the stuff ive been reading the past couple of days utterly bizarre, I never go to a game thinking we will get beat against anycunt, what's the point in going if that's your mindset. 

45 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

It's like when the celtic supporters thought they were going to win by four or five goals, they got put in their place the same way Hibs will be.

1 minute ago, Smile said:

It's like when the celtic supporters thought they were going to win by four or five goals, they got put in their place the same way Hibs will be.

I'm not saying we absolutely could not get beat tomorrow, that just adds to the excitement for me, might be in the minority but I  fucking love going to games where the nerves are jangling and you are pure hyper as fuck :lol: