*****Official Champions V Hibs Match Thread*****

ForeverAndEver

22 minutes ago, Barasa said:

Can we buy the game in UK? email seems to read that way.

I didn't get the email but the rtv website is never that clear about what's available.

I just took it from here that its only for outside the UK but would be great if we could get it here.

2 minutes ago, PGWoodwind said:

Found a link saying buy now to watch the game live but doesn't say whether it's for UK or not.

The RTV website is so shit, missed the flag raising and 5 minutes of that game cause it took so long to find the link to buy it!

Buy IPTV pal. Granted the club wont make any money but you wouldn’t have missed the flag raising.

I could have sworn I read it was also available to those in the UK but upon checking my emails it says its available to anyone anywhere in the World as does the website.

On a side note, has anyone seen the price for RangersTV for their 3 day package. An unbelievable price of £999!

35 minutes ago, DavieCooper74 said:

I could have sworn I read it was also available to those in the UK but upon checking my emails it says its available to anyone anywhere in the World as does the website.

That's what I read, but as we know this country is on a different planet sometimes.

We have a strong squad with good players all over the pitch but just need to change the playing style to be more aggressive when attacking.  Then pick the right players for the system.  Not just pick the most experienced players and hope they magically get back into form and quickly adapt to a system that doesn't suit their abilities.

I sincerely hope we magically find our form again tomorrow, but I’m not going to lie - the way they’ve been on song and our continuing ineptitude in front of goal has me concerned AF about this match. Our boys had better find higher gears pretty damn fast because no one is going to take losing to those pricks lightly. 

Bunch of bedwetters here.  It’s hibs, the only reason they are high in the league is they haven’t played anyone yet.  The only test they’ve had all season is in Europe and they got hammered by a team no one can remember - if we continue to play poorly we will scrape a win.  If we finally come good 3 or 4 goal win. Back to the top of the league tomorrow.

8 hours ago, Barasa said:

Can we buy the game in UK? email seems to read that way.

Email says anywhere in the world and they normally specify if it’s outside the U.K. only. Im sure I’ve bought games before on a Sunday and watched them live.

Pretty sure it’s only if the games on sky/bt or 3pm on a Saturday they’re not allowed to show it, so should be all good.

6 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

Stumbled from one game to another, I keep saying to myself, this games the game where we go back to high pressing  high intensity attacking football....

Instead I may have to suffer mediocre players like Jack simpson tommorow... 

As with lundstrum, our signing targets and summer recruitment needs revised big time, just won the league for the first time since 2011 and Coming back up the leagues...

The opposition into the champions league qualifiers couldn't have been any kinder.

Our squad should and us equipped to destroy the spl and rebuilding tarrier team with a pedro style ange appointment...

We maybe top but we are scrapping by week by week, something needs to give.

My patience is back to pre covid v Hamilton accies at Ibrox... I stay say it now as I did then. Covid undoubtedly saved Gerrard and maybe revitalised the job in hand.

The malmo fiasco has the board every right to withdraw finances. 

We need to take the blue tinted specs off here and call it before we go to a tynecastle, Pittodrie, Easter Road and get out fought all over the park.

I hope again today v the Leith junkies is the kick-start to our season...

My hope isn't too strong 

The away games you mentioned are the ones that, if the players don’t quickly buck their ideas up, could and probably will end up embarrassing.

This current lot will crumble with some of the harder games coming up. 

6 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

Stumbled from one game to another, I keep saying to myself, this games the game where we go back to high pressing  high intensity attacking football....

Instead I may have to suffer mediocre players like Jack simpson tommorow... 

As with lundstrum, our signing targets and summer recruitment needs revised big time, just won the league for the first time since 2011 and Coming back up the leagues...

The opposition into the champions league qualifiers couldn't have been any kinder.

Our squad should and us equipped to destroy the spl and rebuilding tarrier team with a pedro style ange appointment...

We maybe top but we are scrapping by week by week, something needs to give.

My patience is back to pre covid v Hamilton accies at Ibrox... I stay say it now as I did then. Covid undoubtedly saved Gerrard and maybe revitalised the job in hand.

The malmo fiasco has the board every right to withdraw finances. 

We need to take the blue tinted specs off here and call it before we go to a tynecastle, Pittodrie, Easter Road and get out fought all over the park.

I hope again today v the Leith junkies is the kick-start to our season...

My hope isn't too strong 

Spot on

Gerrard has changed our tactics. It’s plain to see. 

Gone is the high pressing game and in comes laboured counter possession based football. 
I said it before- the team just don’t ignore the gaffers instructions after the game starts, they carry those instructions out.  

it’s a change in tactics that you are seeing