Jump to content

*****Official Champions V Hibs Match Thread*****


Recommended Posts

24 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Not a bad idea. Us top of the league and them 7th.....

🎶🎶🎶Beautiful Sunday🎶🎶🎶

The thought 😊 The aftermath of that would be on an epic scale.

Link to post
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Barasa said:

Can we buy the game in UK? email seems to read that way.

I didn't get the email but the rtv website is never that clear about what's available.

I just took it from here that its only for outside the UK but would be great if we could get it here.

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, PGWoodwind said:

Found a link saying buy now to watch the game live but doesn't say whether it's for UK or not.

The RTV website is so shit, missed the flag raising and 5 minutes of that game cause it took so long to find the link to buy it!

Buy IPTV pal. Granted the club wont make any money but you wouldn’t have missed the flag raising.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I could have sworn I read it was also available to those in the UK but upon checking my emails it says its available to anyone anywhere in the World as does the website.

On a side note, has anyone seen the price for RangersTV for their 3 day package. An unbelievable price of £999!

PGWoodwind and Barasa like this
Link to post
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Buy IPTV pal. Granted the club wont make any money but you wouldn’t have missed the flag raising.

Fair point but I just prefer to get it through Rangers. Going to get it a lot earlier this time lol 

Link to post
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, DavieCooper74 said:

I could have sworn I read it was also available to those in the UK but upon checking my emails it says its available to anyone anywhere in the World as does the website.

That's what I read, but as we know this country is on a different planet sometimes.

DavieCooper74 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

We have a strong squad with good players all over the pitch but just need to change the playing style to be more aggressive when attacking.  Then pick the right players for the system.  Not just pick the most experienced players and hope they magically get back into form and quickly adapt to a system that doesn't suit their abilities.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I sincerely hope we magically find our form again tomorrow, but I’m not going to lie - the way they’ve been on song and our continuing ineptitude in front of goal has me concerned AF about this match. Our boys had better find higher gears pretty damn fast because no one is going to take losing to those pricks lightly. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Bunch of bedwetters here.  It’s hibs, the only reason they are high in the league is they haven’t played anyone yet.  The only test they’ve had all season is in Europe and they got hammered by a team no one can remember - if we continue to play poorly we will scrape a win.  If we finally come good 3 or 4 goal win. Back to the top of the league tomorrow.

stourloyal, kelvd1873 and Dickie like this
Link to post
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Barasa said:

Can we buy the game in UK? email seems to read that way.

Email says anywhere in the world and they normally specify if it’s outside the U.K. only. Im sure I’ve bought games before on a Sunday and watched them live.

Pretty sure it’s only if the games on sky/bt or 3pm on a Saturday they’re not allowed to show it, so should be all good.

PGWoodwind and Barasa like this
Link to post
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

Stumbled from one game to another, I keep saying to myself, this games the game where we go back to high pressing  high intensity attacking football....

Instead I may have to suffer mediocre players like Jack simpson tommorow... 

As with lundstrum, our signing targets and summer recruitment needs revised big time, just won the league for the first time since 2011 and Coming back up the leagues...

The opposition into the champions league qualifiers couldn't have been any kinder.

Our squad should and us equipped to destroy the spl and rebuilding tarrier team with a pedro style ange appointment...

We maybe top but we are scrapping by week by week, something needs to give.

My patience is back to pre covid v Hamilton accies at Ibrox... I stay say it now as I did then. Covid undoubtedly saved Gerrard and maybe revitalised the job in hand.

The malmo fiasco has the board every right to withdraw finances. 

We need to take the blue tinted specs off here and call it before we go to a tynecastle, Pittodrie, Easter Road and get out fought all over the park.

I hope again today v the Leith junkies is the kick-start to our season...

My hope isn't too strong 

The away games you mentioned are the ones that, if the players don’t quickly buck their ideas up, could and probably will end up embarrassing.

This current lot will crumble with some of the harder games coming up. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

Stumbled from one game to another, I keep saying to myself, this games the game where we go back to high pressing  high intensity attacking football....

Instead I may have to suffer mediocre players like Jack simpson tommorow... 

As with lundstrum, our signing targets and summer recruitment needs revised big time, just won the league for the first time since 2011 and Coming back up the leagues...

The opposition into the champions league qualifiers couldn't have been any kinder.

Our squad should and us equipped to destroy the spl and rebuilding tarrier team with a pedro style ange appointment...

We maybe top but we are scrapping by week by week, something needs to give.

My patience is back to pre covid v Hamilton accies at Ibrox... I stay say it now as I did then. Covid undoubtedly saved Gerrard and maybe revitalised the job in hand.

The malmo fiasco has the board every right to withdraw finances. 

We need to take the blue tinted specs off here and call it before we go to a tynecastle, Pittodrie, Easter Road and get out fought all over the park.

I hope again today v the Leith junkies is the kick-start to our season...

My hope isn't too strong 

Spot on

falkirkNS likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

Gerrard has changed our tactics. It’s plain to see. 

Gone is the high pressing game and in comes laboured counter possession based football. 
I said it before- the team just don’t ignore the gaffers instructions after the game starts, they carry those instructions out.  
 

it’s a change in tactics that you are seeing 

HG5 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Upcoming Events

    • 01 December 2021 19:45 Until 21:45
      0  
      Hibernian v Rangers
      Easter Road
      Scottish Premiership
      Live on Sky Sports Football and Sky Sports Main Event
×
×
  • Create New...