Sparta Prague statement on last night: Accuse Rangers of being xenophobic

Watching the game last night on CBS they banged on about it being a game behind closed doors due racist chanting  against a Monaco player, but relented and allowed 10,000 kids in to show racism has no place in sport. The commentator at one point said something like “Kamara getting booed whenever on the ball” and saying it like he deserved it. On another note it was nailed on that Kamara was going to be sent off that’s UEFA all over, punish the complainers.

7 minutes ago, GM63 said:

Watching the game last night on CBS they banged on about it being a game behind closed doors due racist chanting  against a Monaco player, but relented and allowed 10,000 kids in to show racism has no place in sport. The commentator at one point said something like “Kamara getting booed whenever on the ball” and saying it like he deserved it. On another note it was nailed on that Kamara was going to be sent off that’s UEFA all over, punish the complainers.

I said while watching in the first half that he would be sent off.

12 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

I said while watching in the first half that he would be sent off.

Almost like a banner a few seasons back - Know your place…- they are corrupt as fuck, if only the FBI could have a go at them like they did FIFA.

1 hour ago, DBBTB said:

Hopefully once we’ve played Sparta at home we don’t have to play any of these cunty Czech teams for a long long time. Complete and utter scumbags.

and i hope we fucking trounce them, we don't need anymore motivation for this game.  Ibrox will be rocking 10 fold and the team will be chomping at the bit to fuck them, send the racist home. 

Kamara got the loudest boos by far but I 100% heard it for other black players. I can't be certain there weren't any for white Rangers players but I was consciously listening for it after hearing the black players booed and didn't hear any.

Another fucked up thing is a former celtic player dismissing the abuse on Twitter.

28 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

and i hope we fucking trounce them, we don't need anymore motivation for this game.  Ibrox will be rocking 10 fold and the team will be chomping at the bit to fuck them, send the racist home. 

Call them all the Racist Bastards for the full 90 mins!

1 hour ago, PGWoodwind said:

Kamara got the loudest boos by far but I 100% heard it for other black players. I can't be certain there weren't any for white Rangers players but I was consciously listening for it after hearing the black players booed and didn't hear any.

Another fucked up thing is a former celtic player dismissing the abuse on Twitter.

who?