Sparta Prague statement on last night: Accuse Rangers of being xenophobic

11 hours ago, Brian Fantana said:

I'd guess the press in Prague made it all out that Kamara was a liar, the country isn't known for being racist.

Doesn't excuse it for any of us but booing someone for being what their press call a liar isn't racism.

The reason it was kids there doing the booing was because they were banned from having normal fans because of racial abuse. They had also been fined twice by their own league for racial abuse.

Does that not cast doubt on the "they innocently believed he had lied about the racism" idea?

5 hours ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

If it was only Glen then maybe but Roofe got it (ok the goalkeeper accident but that's tenuous at best imagine it was celtics keeper I doubt anyone of us would give a fuck) 

Then every single time a black player touched the ball they got jeers that raised to full on boos. 

Maybe they were meaning to boo Kamara but got mixed up cause to some people black people all look the same.

Oh wait, those people are called racists. Never mind.

1 hour ago, PGWoodwind said:

Maybe they were meaning to boo Kamara but got mixed up cause to some people black people all look the same.

Oh wait, those people are called racists. Never mind.

What does the symbol at the top of your reply mean? 

It was blatant racism there's nothing else that was intended. 

1 minute ago, RFC55 said:

Na you're @Blue Avenger the demented fuck wit who registers every few days and had spare accounts sitting open for when you've been banned.

Yer a fucking loon tune 

Was happy to prove I wasn't a Tim cause I bet plenty of them do sign up but unless this guy was really in to black actors you two are crack pots for jumping to this conclusion so you can get te.

Just now, PGWoodwind said:

Was happy to prove I wasn't a Tim cause I bet plenty of them do sign up but unless this guy was really in to black actors you two are crack pots for jumping to this conclusion so you can get te.

Glad you cleared this up, the guy was a fucking mentalist mongo bastard. So happy to hear you aren't him.

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

All quiet on the UEFA front.

Uefa haven’t managed to send a ‘spotter’ to 80 games this season deemed as high category for games that may likely involve racist or other abuse. So it’s no surprise they’re not saying much as they’ve dropped the ball, again. 

Andrew Dickson

@mrandrewdickson

From PA wires: UEFA has opened an investigation into Sparta v Rangers in the Europa League last week. It says it is looking into "potential discriminatory incidents" and that "information on this matter will be made available in due course."