celtic Face 25 actions regarding Historic Abuse

14 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

I hope these survivors get justice. A 25 Pursuer Class Action is shocking and all because the Defender is trying to dodge their duty of care 

If the rumours of the number of victims are true that's less than a quarter of the true number that have put the case forward. 

2 hours ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

I hope these survivors get justice. A 25 Pursuer Class Action is shocking and all because the Defender is trying to dodge their duty of care 

I don't know what that means.

17 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

25 individuals pursuing a claim for compensation against Scum FC but doing so as a group rather than 25 individual cases I think.

It appears the scum are pinning all their hopes on the “separate entity” lie.

Any decent judge has to see that for the desperate, cynical attempt at abdicating responsibility that it is.

The kids were their bhoys when they won a league or cup but apparently not when a coach in green and white was abusing them.

I think that we can assume that the 25 victims is an opening bid, the final number will be much higher.

2 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

It appears they are pinning all their hopes on the “separate entity” lie.

Any decent judge has to see that for the desperate, cynical attempt at abdicating responsibility that it is.

The kids were their bhoys when they won a league or cup but apparently not when a coach in green and white was abusing them.

I think that we can assume that the 25 victims is an opening bid, the final number will be much higher.

Whilst I agree with every word of that sadly I take nothing for granted given what a fucked up little backwater of a country we currently live in .