celtic Face 25 actions regarding Historic Abuse

47 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Yeah the foster carer got 10 years for abusing the boy between 1983-88. It’s £1.3 million but could rise to over £2 million once interest is added. These are potentially the costs that celtic fc could be looking at per case. celtic fc could be liable for over £50 million with the 25 victims from who are represented by Thompson’s alone.

Getting Justice is the primary aim 

All the money in the world could not repay those victims from what those beasts and what that club done(and should have done..but didnt).

41 minutes ago, B1872 said:

There are 100s of victims so it could be some amount the scum are liable for.

I know there are around 200 .Not sure how many victims have had successful convictions through the courts .I would assume you would need to have went through the court process to be in line for a claim .

Yes it could be some amount they are due ,I wonder if they have any insurance to cover them .And would any insurance cover what went on .

3 hours ago, magic8ball said:

I know there are around 200 .Not sure how many victims have had successful convictions through the courts .I would assume you would need to have went through the court process to be in line for a claim .

I wonder if they have any insurance to cover them

3 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Yes it could be some amount they are due ,I wonder if they have any insurance to cover them .And would any insurance cover what went on .

Yes it could be some amount they are due , .And would any insurance cover what went on .

No insurance company would insure a crime.

11 hours ago, magic8ball said:

SSB was wall to wall tax scandal for over 2 years .You won’t even get them talking about this scandal for 2 minutes .Tells you all you need to know .

Shoo knew 

Mr Keevins has shamefully taken the celtic omerta 

39 minutes ago, mrmojorisin said:

Shoo knew 

Mr Keevins has shamefully taken the celtic omerta 

The Shoo Knew has always looked like it’s just been backed up with circumstantial evidence .

But with the drip drip of info from Spotlight in recent weeks and Gordon Woods saying that names connected and media people keeping it quiet being revealed over the coming months .I will be surprised if the circumstantial evidence is backed up with hard evidence .

11 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

The best educated ars*holes on the planet,who all became lawyers,accountants and tax experts on the back of what happened to us.
SSB couldn't wait to get the popcorn out at our expense.

Delahunt even had ill Phil on as a special guest one night .

On 13/11/2021 at 10:44, scottyscott1963 said:

The best educated ars*holes on the planet,who all became lawyers,accountants and tax experts on the back of what happened to us.
SSB couldn't wait to get the popcorn out at our expense.

Popcorn in one hand, cock in the other. :popcorn: :jizz:

2 hours ago, mrmojorisin said:

And once they are served nonceco are in the tom tit 

I still have a feeling they will wriggle out of all this. I hope I’m wrong as the poor victims desperately need justice. 
But they have a long history of not only these hideous crimes, but of getting away with anything they like. 

15 minutes ago, mrmojorisin said:

The evidence against them is mountainous.

Once these papers are served they must face up to what they have done...and should have done.

They had 14 days to serve the papers and I’m sure part of the process they had to publicly notify in the national media .Which has been done .The papers will almost certainly been served now .

They then have to appear in court in January to defend their case .That’s looking very difficult especially when the SFA ruled that clubs need to take responsibility for issues with associated teams .

9 hours ago, ZZed said:

The enablers in the press have suppressed this as much as they can. The enablers in politics have ignored this as much as they can. Even if celtic get found guilty the enablers will try to get them out of it and make everyone feel sorry for celtic because thats what enablers do and thats what I expect them to do.

Guaranteed the media will play this down just as they have done for years, because that's the kind of bigoted wee country we have transitioned to, courtesy of all the thick SNP voters