celtic Face 25 actions regarding Historic Abuse

4 priests refuses to discuss it on SSB 

But then...4P was VERY freindly with one of the perps and i suspect 4P knows a lot more but has chosen to toe the party line and take the sellik "omerta" 

That 4P...makes you an enabler 

5 minutes ago, We Will Follow Rangers said:

Will do mate, but its all already in the public domain, and both have already been convicted.

I know but mentioning these may jeopardise any live case mate.

Refer to them as i do P#1 and P#2:

Please be mindul of what yer posting folks 

54 minutes ago, KingKai said:

Wonder if this is why their new CEO left. Wouldnt surprise me.

Little Dom was obviously asked to believe the unbelievable, and defend the indefensible. 

Must be a horrible burden on your soul knowing that you work for the original Paedo Club.  

6 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

I find it strange that people can still support a football team who does what they have done. Imagine being a father to children and supporting an institution who covered up child abuse on such a large scale?

Ask the man city fans on here...

24 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

I find it strange that people can still support a football team who does what they have done. Imagine being a father to children and supporting an institution who covered up child abuse on such a large scale?

The  paedo church intertwined with the rancid paedo football club? 

Coincidence?

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/paedophile-priest-forged-links-with-celtic-boys-club-5t3sllfrd

23 minutes ago, mrmojorisin said:

The  paedo church intertwined with the rancid paedo football club? 

Coincidence?

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/paedophile-priest-forged-links-with-celtic-boys-club-5t3sllfrd

Join the dots celtic, Bennell, Savile, nonce Cardinals and Preists. It’s not coincidence.

26 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Have they ever been pulled up on why they allowed Torbett back near the club after they knew he was a paedophile and part of a paedophile ring?

Torbett was only ever at the boys club, not the football club and they were entirely separate entities (no sniggering at the back).

1 hour ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Imagine being assaulted by Torbertt, denied a chance at Separate Entity FC because you resisted his sick advances, despite being top scorer at cbc then singing their praises on radio like Alky Brazil.