celtic Face 25 actions regarding Historic Abuse

7 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

He seems to be suggesting that anyone and their dug could have used Barrowfield and therefore the link between the scum (the owners of Barrowfield) and the boys club (who were using it with scum blessing when latest atrocities occurred) is somehow more tenuous and less secure.

I’ll never understand an alleged Rangers supporter who comes on here trying to act as if he’s somehow elevated above the debate but only succeeds in painting himself as a second rate WUM and/or a scum sympathiser.

I'm out :whistle:

Don’t want to sound too negative but!

There is an obvious connection between the celtic main team and the boys club but I’m genuinely concerned that in a legal capacity there won’t be. 
No amount of us hoping otherwise will change anything if they get away with this. 

20 minutes ago, ice said:

There is an obvious connection between the celtic main team and the boys club but I’m genuinely concerned that in a legal capacity there won’t be. 
No amount of us hoping otherwise will change anything if they get away with this. 

A very reputable legal firm would disagree with you.

55 minutes ago, ice said:

SFA have already said that associated clubs need to take responsibility for historical issues .

Iv no doubt there is an element of separation between the boys club and the main club .But it’s a mere technicality. and the actual ties are very close 

Similar to your arms being seperate from your legs .

16 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

I put a post up here before.

Rangers, celtic, Aberdeen, Dundee united, Clyde, Clydebank, thistle etc all had teams.

celtic boys club were indeed celtic boys club but the slight issue the stinking bastards forget to add is that like Clyde, Rangers, Clydebank etc is that there was an FC in the name as well.

It.was celtic FCBC.

I can see the stuff with celtic North etc being harder to prove but FCBC were Celtics official boys club. Official tracksuits, bags, strips, even coaching staff.

Like celtic, Rangers had the FCBC and then their was kinda feeder teams to them off it. Rangers, north, south etc. Rangers SABC.

There's no getting away from it, celtic in countless club magazines, articles etc all mention them as being part of the club. They fucked it themselves with the wording of the articles and the stories they released.

Anyone, who was in amongst the top level of boys club football in the 90s will know what I'm on about regarding the FCBC stuff as opposed to for example celtic North boys club. (Albeit the taigs released a chart showing how all these clubs would be under their umbrella)

I remember your post very well .Reason being it confirmed what we all thought as youngsters and exactly why the other clubs were different .

I grew up in Scotstoun and a few of us used to go to training with what we thought was Rangers BC at Victoria Drive school .After reading your post a few years back it looks like it must have been Rangers Boys West .A couple of the older guys left to play with CBC ,both were bears .I can remember a few of us getting stuck in an slagging them off .Their reason was the CBC was actually part of the club and it was envisaged that you had a better chance of actually making it if you went there.

So since I was about 9 my thoughts were that the football club and CBC were as good as being the same .

6 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

I remember your post very well .Reason being it confirmed what we all thought as youngsters and exactly why the other clubs were different .

I grew up in Scotstoun and a few of us used to go to training with what we thought was Rangers BC at Victoria Drive school .After reading your post a few years back it looks like it must have been Rangers Boys West .A couple of the older guys left to play with CBC ,both were bears .I can remember a few of us getting stuck in an slagging them off .Their reason was the CBC was actually part of the club and it was envisaged that you had a better chance of actually making it if you went there.

So since I was about 9 my thoughts were that the football club and CBC were as good as being the same .

I'll maybe not share my reasons as how I know :matron:

But no I wasn't bummed