St Mirren away tickets

See them doing a lot of moaning on follow follow about people moving into gold and getting tickets for this, I've moved up and only through ticking boxes and going to games, none of this buying additional things to get points, in my opinion the way it should be, even if I hadn't moved up a tier 

1 minute ago, LoyalRanger86 said:

See them doing a lot of moaning on follow follow about people moving into gold and getting tickets for this, I've moved up and only through ticking boxes and going to games, none of this buying additional things to get points, in my opinion the way it should be, even if I hadn't moved up a tier 

The people on FF who are in gold seem to think that they are the only one's who go to games and nobody else should be allowed to move into that tier, been like that for a while.

jintybear and LoyalRanger86 like this

Just now, ElBufalo20 said:

Can’t be bothered making a thread so will put it in here.

Does anyone know if it’s easy enough to upgrade a child’s season ticket to an adult for one game ? 

Yes 

ElBufalo20 likes this

35 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Can’t be bothered making a thread so will put it in here.

Does anyone know if it’s easy enough to upgrade a child’s season ticket to an adult for one game ? 

I did it for the Motherwell game.

Email the TO if you have enough time and they will contact you after a couple of days, alternatively if you stay local head over to the TO for it opening, generally 10am and you will be sorted out quickly.

ElBufalo20 likes this

I take it nobody is allowed to mention the UB’s section at every away game so far 😂, wish the ticket office employee that flawlessly deals with them would have a go at my friends and family 

16 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

I take it nobody is allowed to mention the UB’s section at every away game so far 😂, wish the ticket office employee that flawlessly deals with them would have a go at my friends and family 

They walk in.and just stand where they want.

I don't know why you don't believe it. It caused a lot of arguments at st Johnstone