Porteous Appeal Rejected

Malkster

• GabrielTomato changed the title to Porteous Appeal Rejected

Ha Fuckin Ha the ref & his linesman  were total zoomers on Sunday .

That's about the only decision the cunts gave us correctly.

Maybe now they can apply the rules on top of that by clamping down on thuggery and blatant timewasting .

All of the above used to be met with like for like but doesn't do the team any good in the long run however if these Muppets were stricter in the rules of the game the product wouldn't be dragged into the shitter by cunts like him or his shitty gutter club.

Just now, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Assuming it’s a 3 match ban for a straight Red he’ll miss games against DU, Sheep and Scum, Let his team down badly imo and probably all because of his Hatred for Rangers.

from what I've read so far it's only a 2 match ban, so he's available to repeat the offence against the scum...

as if...

20 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Imagine for 1 minute he did do a scum player straight after his ban, Wonder if The Bold Shug would be so dismissive of his previous history of bad tackles by saying that shouldn’t come into it and he’s not interested in getting into it.

can only live in hope 

37 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Assuming it’s a 3 match ban for a straight Red he’ll miss games against DU, Sheep and Scum, Let his team down badly imo and probably all because of his Hatred for Rangers.

Only plays against the Rangers, he doesn’t care about the other games.

7 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

can only live in hope 

Someone did post on another thread that his history of bad tackles does include 1 against them though I’d imagine he’ll be watched very closely given it will be his first game back assuming it’s only a 2 match ban so will probably be on his best behaviour.

Lord Lockin likes this

13 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

And on Sunday perfect karma was dealt when we go in front and all of a sudden the Hibs players are all in a hurry.

Refs should be booking the keepers after a 2nd or 3rd warning and nipping it in the bud but they never do. Another more controversial way to stamp it out is that if a team wastes time all throughout the game ,as most teams do V us, but finds itself a goal down at 90 mins then the ref should blow for full time with no additional time added.

Completely agree. The ironic thing as well is when Motherwell stopped fannying about they actually looked more likely to get another.

That is a point - why should a team be forced to play injury time because of the time wasting of another….I think it’s different where injury time comes from fouls in the course of play and subsequent injuries etc. As that’s just part of the game

P.S. It’s self defeating in my point but I can’t get enough of watching McGregor  time waste. He at least made it an art form

plumbGER likes this