Porteous Appeal Rejected

Malkster

It’s another bad challenge. The fact it’s against them doesn’t change my opinion of that. He’s off the ground and not in control. Gerrard a few weeks ago said he’s going to injure someone and he’s clearly not learned his lesson. If it was a one off it can be forgiven but he’s got clear form now. The game has changed and in top level leagues people can’t be going in like that. 

4 minutes ago, DrLaudrup said:

It’s another bad challenge. The fact it’s against them doesn’t change my opinion of that. He’s off the ground and not in control. Gerrard a few weeks ago said he’s going to injure someone and he’s clearly not learned his lesson. If it was a one off it can be forgiven but he’s got clear form now. The game has changed and in top level leagues people can’t be going in like that. 

Just as well we are not a top level league then :pipe:

Porteous needs banned for a long time, he is not learning. Sadly I think there is a good footballer in there, but his tackling is dangerous.

54 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Wouldn't say the one on Aribo was worse tbh

2 leg breakers

The 1 on aribo was worse as he was going into it at more pace, this 1 he's almost throwing himself into it from a standing position. 

Sorry take it back. I've seen a more zoomed out view of it and it's just as bad. 

4 minutes ago, Nk89 said:

Both "tackles" he can stay on his feet and clear the ball no bother.

Sliding in on a 70/30 in your favour is a cowardly approach.

Backs up what most in the game say about him. Absolute shitebag. 

If karma really was a thing he'd break his own leg with one of these tackles.

3 hours ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Sure it was Kevin Kyle on open goal that called it out a year or so ago that he's a wee shitebag of a player , pretends to be a hard man but he's cowardly

Boyd called him out for it on the Sky Sports Podcast at the turn of the year too.

He's a fucking idiot.

McKenna was similar but he screwed the nut and got his £££ move to Notts Forest. Porteous easily has the talent to play for a better team than Hibs and get paid more, but no cunt is signing this fanny until he learns to be normal.