Hopefully matchday vaccines next

Dan Deacon

17 minutes ago, PGWoodwind said:

Of course you're choosing it.

It's you who said your kids would suffer. Even if I wasn't wanting to take the vaccine anyway, if it was to stop my kids suffering I'd take it in a heartbeat. Can't believe anyone would rather stick to their guns about something like this.

Again you are taking what I said out of context to suit your own argument 

Just now, Willis said:

Thing is you say you'll rely on your immune system, but you have no idea how well your immune system will combat covid if you catch it, your immune system might not work either.

That said, to each their own. I can see both sides of the argument here. I just don't think its a hill worth dying on.

Mate my immune system has got me through the whole pandemic, worked throughout the whole thing without getting ill so I don't see why I would get it now unless it affects my ability to earn, which is so fucking mental that this is what it's come to and people are like " tough shit, get the jab". it's frightening. 

7 minutes ago, Nelson loyal said:

Mate my immune system has got me through the whole pandemic, worked throughout the whole thing without getting ill so I don't see why I would get it now unless it affects my ability to earn, which is so fucking mental that this is what it's come to and people are like " tough shit, get the jab". it's frightening. 

Have you had covid?

I worked all thru the first lockdown thru all the crazy panic buying and I was fine, not because of my superior immune system, but because I was lucky not to catch covid, none of us know if covid will harm us or not. And you can only depend on luck for so long.

The way its looking you will in all likelihood catch covid at some point and you'll almost certainly be better off vaccinated. Relying on your immune system is a complete gamble.

I'm against the vaccines being mandatory and I'm against people losing their jobs for being unvaccinated, but you shouldn't be putting yourself at risk just to get it up the other side. You can get the vaccine and also refuse to provide proof if asked if its the principle of it that matters to you.

55 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

You're also a vegan who loves American Horror Story and cats.

Only surprise is you're not an Insulate Britain cheerleader too.

I am. I think it’s wonderful what they’re doing to fight climate change. I’m hoping someday soon they block my way to work 

37 minutes ago, Willis said:

Have you had covid?

I worked all thru the first lockdown thru all the crazy panic buying and I was fine, not because of my superior immune system, but because I was lucky not to catch covid, none of us know if covid will harm us or not. And you can only depend on luck for so long.

The way its looking you will in all likelihood catch covid at some point and you'll almost certainly be better off vaccinated. Relying on your immune system is a complete gamble.

I'm against the vaccines being mandatory and I'm against people losing their jobs for being unvaccinated, but you shouldn't be putting yourself at risk just to get it up the other side. You can get the vaccine and also refuse to provide proof if asked if its the principle of it that matters to you.

Yeah mate I'm sure I had it, was really ill for a few weeks just before the outbreak, was round about the time fury wilder 1. 

The principle is what matters though mate, a get what you are saying but for me personally it's what I believe to be right , if people want to take it that's up to them and is their own personal choice but I will refuse it until I'm forced to take it. 

4 hours ago, Nelson loyal said:

😂 Just you line up for your booster like a good wee sheep because the telly told you to mate, a will trust my immune system instead 

Uffttt what a goon man…trust yer immune system 😂 ye better hope it keeps ye alive pal, I tell you something but, if it disne keep you alive, what a way to go out the world, a fucking wimp that could be enjoying life’s joys for many a year yet 

As much as a tadger as you come across I genuinely wish awe the shitebags in our support the best of luck, purely for being bluenoses, I hope there’s a few of the groin brigade with similar opinions as our wimps tho

just For the record I’ll repeat again, I don’t give a fuck abt covid, to give you an idea I never got a single day aff through covid, was in roughly 7/8 student houses a day with maybe 20 students in each house, don’t think I caught covid if I’m honest but took the vaccine when It was available to me so I could fly back hame and get some normality back into life, I don’t care if it works or not (obviously hope it’s better having it than not) I believed them when they said all the stuff that is coming into law now (that your outraged about, not just you personally but others in your boat) would come in, but like covid i never gave a thought that the vaccine was dangerous, after all covid is clearly more dangerous than the vaccine but fuck it, people have the right to do what they want, just don’t moan about your freedom being taken away, your in the same boat as anybody else that makes the same choice as you

9 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

Uffttt what a goon man…trust yer immune system 😂 ye better hope it keeps ye alive pal, I tell you something but, if it disne keep you alive, what a way to go out the world, a fucking wimp that could be enjoying life’s joys for many a year yet 

As much as a tadger as you come across I genuinely wish awe the shitebags in our support the best of luck, purely for being a bluenoses, I hope there’s a few of the groin brigade with similar opinions are our wimps tho

Cheers mate it's appreciated 

17 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

What a thought - imagine being in intensive care taking your last few breaths and knowing that the reason your life is about to be over is cause you stubbornly wouldn't do something cause the government advised doing it.

Have actually seen stories of anti-vaccers who are in that position and regretting it deeply before dying. 

2 minutes ago, PGWoodwind said:

What a thought - imagine being in intensive care taking your last few breaths and knowing that the reason your life is about to be over is cause you stubbornly wouldn't do something cause the government advised doing it.

Have actually seen stories of anti-vaccers who are in that position and regretting it deeply before dying. 

It’s worse when cunts refer to you doing what the snp want, they aren’t even recognised as a political party where I live😂 

3 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

It’s worse when cunts refer to you doing what the snp want, they aren’t even recognised as a political party where I live😂 

Aye the "dont trust the government" thing is really stupid. It's doctors, chemists and other medical professionals that created and advise to take the vaccine.

And it's every government that facilitate its population to be able to, not just ours or any few specific governments.

Would literally need to be as mental a full blown conspiracy as there could be for there to be anything dodgy going on.

51 minutes ago, Nelson loyal said:

Yeah mate I'm sure I had it, was really ill for a few weeks just before the outbreak, was round about the time fury wilder 1. 

The principle is what matters though mate, a get what you are saying but for me personally it's what I believe to be right , if people want to take it that's up to them and is their own personal choice but I will refuse it until I'm forced to take it. 

Trust in your own judgement mate, only you know your particular circumstances, and it’s you who will have to take the consequences of your decision.   Not easy I know but try and find sources/people you believe or know you can trust giving both perspectives so you can be as informed on the matter as possible.  Ignore those who would try to shame and/or coerce you into a particular decision, they don’t have your best interests at heart.

3 minutes ago, Roy Hobbs said:

Do folk rejecting the vaccine on the basis they don’t trust the government refuse all other medical treatment for the same reasons? 

Or if they're violently ill for a couple of weeks straight, do they go to the doctors or do they load up social media and see what the advice is there

29 minutes ago, PGWoodwind said:

And what about the vaccinated in intensive care? You do realise the vaccinated can still die from covid as well? 

Just now, Nelson loyal said:

And what about the vaccinated in intensive care? You do realise the vaccinated can still die from covid as well? 

But it's a lot less likely.

If someone is dying in ICU from crashing their car drunk, I'd bet they'd be regretting drink driving even though people can still crash when they're sober.

35 minutes ago, PGWoodwind said:

I wouldn’t worry about it too much, we will all die of something eventually anyway. The chances of it being something fun and interesting that gets you in the papers is slim to nil.

7 minutes ago, Roy Hobbs said:

Do folk rejecting the vaccine on the basis they don’t trust the government refuse all other medical treatment for the same reasons? 

Of course not mate 😂 depends on the treatment I suppose but it's quite a leap from refusing a vaccine to say, refusing to get a broken leg fixed. 

3 minutes ago, Nelson loyal said:

Of course not mate 😂 depends on the treatment I suppose but it's quite a leap from refusing a vaccine to say, refusing to get a broken leg fixed. 

It's a leap in one way cause you might be lucky and not get covid or not get seriously ill from it whereas if you already have a broken leg you're not in a position to take a gamble any more, you need it fixed.

But it's not a leap in that you do trust doctors (even ones employed by the government) for every other medical issue but this one thing makes you suddenly suspicious. Why trust them for anything else if you think they sometimes lie or conspire or whatever you think they're doing when they tell you that getting the covid vaccine is a good idea?

4 minutes ago, PGWoodwind said:

But it's a lot less likely.

If someone is dying in ICU from crashing their car drunk, I'd bet they'd be regretting drink driving even though people can still crash when they're sober.

A don't know what drink driving has got to do with it mate but I imagine they must regret it. 

But anyway each to their own and whatever choices anybody makes I respect it but I will take my chances with covid and the consequences. 

2 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

It’s like listening to a Jehovah’s Witness in here at times😂

I tried to keep out of the thread to be honest cause it was obviously just started for an argument and no minds were ever going to be changed.

Let myself get sucked in but it's really pointless cause anyone who would understand any points I try to make wouldn't have been anti-vacs in the first place.

I tried to keep out of the thread to be honest cause it was obviously just started for an argument and no minds were ever going to be changed.

Let myself get sucked in but it's really pointless cause anyone who would understand any points I try to make wouldn't have been anti-vacs in the first place.

We all do, every time another covid thread pops up, then you think “I’ll just have a look” but it’s the exact same points are still being argued about, what the fuck was I expecting to see 🤦🏻‍♂️ I dunno 😂

You are correct mate am still trying to work out wtf you are on about with the drink driving icu scenario. And I do understand your points, I just don't agree with them.