Hopefully matchday vaccines next

Dan Deacon

6 hours ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

You don't trust authority yet wrote to your MP? Strange character.

Are you just on this thread to tell everyone how intelligent you are? Helps if you can construct a coherent sentence.

Who the fuck brings up an MBA in conversation about a non-business issue? 

Mad Boring Asshole imo. 

Because the MBA include the subject of influencing thicko. And that is very relevant nowadays with behavioural science driving the government.

5 hours ago, PGWoodwind said:

It's not different to a cinema but it's different to a supermarket - you don't sit within 2 metres of half a dozen folk for 2 hours in the supermarket.

You want certainty  in your life at a horrendous cost. Man up ffs.

Why is covid any different from any other disease? Are you old overweight with health conditions by any chance?

5 hours ago, Willis said:

The reasons i said in the post you quoted.

Is sitting within 6 feet of maybe 5 strangers who are probably vaccinated for an hour and a half any less dangerous than touching a trolley and half a dozen fridge doors and some bananas that some manky unvaccinated tramps had their grotty wee riddled sausage fingers all over that pack of sausages you're taking home? Eh?

Or do you live a normal life of sanitizing your hands every two seconds?

And are cinema staff required to be vaccinated?

Enjoy your popcorn mate

You have to assume they are all old fatties with lung problems mate. That is the only possible excuse for their absolute terror for something that carries such low risk. 

41 minutes ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

Because the MBA include the subject of influencing thicko. And that is very relevant nowadays with behavioural science driving the government.

Ironic. As I said earlier... primary school level sentence construction. :lol:

Embarrassing yourself again.

9 hours ago, psb07158 said:

You get the £120k vaccine damage payment, like every other vaccine in the UK. It was added in December 2020 AFAIK 

Cheers. 

Surprised the gov especially scot gov have not been called out to make it a £10m payment of their own. They are essentially mandating vaccines if people want to have some of the freedoms they were born with.  If they are that confident in the safety for all then they should not have a problem.

2 hours ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

OK. In baby steps. 

1. Poster implied he got vaccine so he could go to events. Not just so he was protected from the virus.  I took the former to be what he meant by a life worth living ie without lockdowns 

2.  I pointed out that he was born with those freedoms as a brit. Comprehendi? 

I assume your talking about me, find me a post with me saying I got the vaccine to go to events, I think your heads that fucked up you don’t even know who you are talking about pal

2 hours ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

You have. Before covid you never had to show anyone anything other than proof u had purchased the right to attend. You are just too ignorant to realize and don't see how that will end up being abused. 

Listen you clearly think you know more about my life than me, what a bellend you are mukka go and lie down in a dark room ya fucking fanny!

10 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

What are you actually bumbling on about. I think you have actually lost everyone.

The vast majority of cunts on here wanted and were glad to get the vaccine. We got it because our life is worth living and this literally improves our odds of living.

We are not swapping our 'britishness' whatever you mean by that, for anything. We are all carrying on as normal and are literally not controlled. We can do whatever we want, including all the stuff we did before covid. Still British too!

The cunts refusing to get the vaccine are the ones that are literally putting themselves under hardship and limiting what they can do.

I dont think vaccine passports will actually work in the way they are hoping they will, but I enjoy how much they are winding up the absolute rockets.

I don’t think anyone can speak for the majority but imo most got it due to a number of reasons even though it wasn’t going to affect a very very high percentage of the fit and healthy population (99%?).

The ones who can make fairly rational decisions will say they to took prevent transmission to the vulnerable and if that’s the reason then it’s commendable.

However, a vast number were scared shitless by the constant propaganda similar to when the news and govt were telling us hiv was killing everyone  and sadly these can’t really think for themselves imo and are essentially dumped down drones.

We then have some who advocate the precautionary principle due to the masses of conflicting advice and due to these being experimental vaccines even though there are many coronaviruses and still many unknowns when they mutate. Some like myself like will wait until the trials are over and the emergency legislation is repealed. I do advocate it for the vulnerable.

We also have anti-Vaxxers which are arguable different from the above and unfortunately these people have genuine concerns but they are unfortunately in the groups I’ve seen are being infiltrated by the conspiracy theorists like sovereign men, flat earthers and your usual anti govt and anti police anarchist rent a mobs.

I do think most are against vaccine passport and there’ wont be anything I can’t do when I’m unvaccinated or without a bit of paper saying I’m not allowed to do things as there’s always a way.

3 hours ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

They said the benefits did not outweigh the risks for the young. 

Whitty then made up this cock and bull about doing it for their "mental health". 

To be clear. I am not anti vax. I have had both jabs. I am against mandated vaccines however and forced divulgance of health information. 

Lastly, u seem to treat everyone in authority as your friend and someone to be trusted. That is incredibly foolish.  Including the "experts". 

Experts and those in authority are all people with their own mix of benign/toxic motives. Just because they are in authority does not make them incorruptable or omniscient. I give you:

Shipman

Beverly allit

Sarah Everard killer

The developers of thalidomide.

Again, they literally stated that the benefits did outweigh the risks, just not enough to justify doing a national roll out on the health benefits alone.

The JCVI themselves then asked PHE and other organisations to investigate if the benefits to things such as mental health would make it worth while. Which they did. 

I don't take the opinion of one doctor, or one scientist as gospel, that is why I have literally been stating that the peer review process is important for the last few pages.

The idea that you don't trust the entire medical community and scientific peer review process because you think they are all complicit in wanting to kill grannies with insulin injections is literally why we laugh at you for being anti-vax.

It's fucking bonkers.

OK. In baby steps. 

1. Poster implied he got vaccine so he could go to events. Not just so he was protected from the virus.  I took the former to be what he meant by a life worth living ie without lockdowns 

2.  I pointed out that he was born with those freedoms as a brit. Comprehendi? 

You are not born with the freedom to go into a nightclub.

Legally you can't get it till you meet the legal requirements. This includes being of age.

You have. Before covid you never had to show anyone anything other than proof u had purchased the right to attend. You are just too ignorant to realize and don't see how that will end up being abused. 

Incorrect, you have to show ID when asked to get into many events.

This is to prove you meet the legal requirements to attend.

1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

You are not born with the freedom to go into a nightclub.

Legally you can't get it till you meet the legal requirements. This includes being of age.

You are born with the freedoms to attend whatever events you wish, age allowing, without showing any information about your health.  That is the norm in Britain. Agreed?

1 minute ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

You are born with the freedoms to attend whatever events you wish, age allowing, without showing any information about your health.  That is the norm in Britain. Agreed?

So you are not allowed to attend events without showing you are legally eligible when asked is the norm in Britain. Agreed?

44 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I don’t think anyone can speak for the majority but imo most got it due to a number of reasons even though it wasn’t going to affect a very very high percentage of the fit and healthy population (99%?).

The ones who can make fairly rational decisions will say they to took prevent transmission to the vulnerable and if that’s the reason then it’s commendable.

However, a vast number were scared shitless by the constant propaganda similar to when the news and govt were telling us hiv was killing everyone  and sadly these can’t really think for themselves imo and are essentially dumped down drones.

We then have some who advocate the precautionary principle due to the masses of conflicting advice and due to these being experimental vaccines even though there are many coronaviruses and still many unknowns when they mutate. Some like myself like will wait until the trials are over and the emergency legislation is repealed. I do advocate it for the vulnerable.

We also have anti-Vaxxers which are arguable different from the above and unfortunately these people have genuine concerns but they are unfortunately in the groups I’ve seen are being infiltrated by the conspiracy theorists like sovereign men, flat earthers and your usual anti govt and anti police anarchist rent a mobs.

I do think most are against vaccine passport and there’ wont be anything I can’t do when I’m unvaccinated or without a bit of paper saying I’m not allowed to do things as there’s always a way.

The only problem is it doesn't stop transmission. It doesn't stop you catching it and it doesn't stop you dying from it. Yes it may reduce the severity of your symptoms but that's it.

You've still got to social distance.

Still got to wear a mask

Still got to show your 'papers'

Still limits where you can travel although they are changing to let more compliant spreaders of the virus go their holidays.

8 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Incorrect, you have to show ID when asked to get into many events.

This is to prove you meet the legal requirements to attend.

That is only in limited cases where a person falls close to the age limit. Would i , at 55, need to show proof of age to get into a nightclub? 

Also, note, you are not showing proof of id or other personal info. You are showing proof of age. You are certainly not showing health status.

2 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

So you are not allowed to attend events without showing you are legally eligible when asked is the norm in Britain. Agreed?

Again. U are clutching at straws. Everyone appreciates there are limits to some activities based around age. Those limits disappear with age. Only a fool would argue they are.

Just now, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

That is only in limited cases where a person falls close to the age limit. Would at 55, need to show proof of age to get into a nightclub? 

Also, note, you are not showing proof of id or other personal info. You are showing proof of age. You are certainly not showing health status.

If I was a bouncer at a door and Liz Hurley tried to get in, I would ask her for ID and she would legally have to show me. This would be done under the pretence of pretending to be shocked at her age. None the less, she would have to provide it.

You are often also asked at the door about your health status before entering. It is not uncommon and has been the norm for many years for door staff to enquire about how much legal drugs you have taken before entry. They can knock you back on the pretence you are too heavily medicated.

47 minutes ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

Again. U are clutching at straws. Everyone appreciates there are limits to some activities based around age. Those limits disappear with age. Only a fool would argue they are.

There's plenty of events and activities where you need to disclose personal health information or you can't take part , from sky diving to taking kids to a trampoline park 

1 minute ago, ger4life_1872 said:

There's plenty of events and activities where you need to disclose personal health information or you can't take part , from sky diving to taking kids to a trampoline park 

Again. Extreme. 

You are talking about where there is a clear and present link to the activity you are undertaking and danger to yourself. 

What is the danger inherent to yourself in sitting on your arse watching sport or other entertainment? 

Why is the more dangerous watching it with 10001 people as opposed to 9999?

What about the non covid dangers? I asked before and never got an answer re criminal record checks for the football? Take it you would agree That everyone should be crime free to go to events?