Hopefully matchday vaccines next

Dan Deacon

2 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Your spelling, starting a sentence with “And” and use of capitalisation mid sentence is enough imo 

It’s reflective of the anti vax community. Said it before but I am yet to meet anyone that is anti vaccine that would be considered intelligent and isn’t either unemployed or working in a low paying job 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

It’s reflective of the anti vax community. Said it before but I am yet to meet anyone that is anti vaccine that would be considered intelligent and isn’t either unemployed or working in a low paying job 

Lol I was going to say something along those lines but didn't want to be too offensive.

It's true though. Don't these people think it's weird that none of the intelligent people they know believe in it?

Maybe they don't know any or maybe they can't tell who is intelligent and who isn't.

2 minutes ago, PGWoodwind said:

Lol I was going to say something along those lines but didn't want to be too offensive.

It's true though. Don't these people think it's weird that none of the intelligent people they know believe in it?

Maybe they don't know any or maybe they can't tell who is intelligent and who isn't.

They think they’re all in the Illuminati 

How can someone be classed as anti vax when they've previously had all routine vaccines up until now? That's like saying we're anti football because we hate celtic 🙄 Just because a person doesn't want this vaccine they dont need then that doesnt make them anti vax

On 10/10/2021 at 12:00, Siam69 said:

We're off to Turkey next week.

Their all inclusive hotels are hard to beat, though haven't tried Antalya yet.

be prepared for lots of Russians and no mask wearing as I’m the first Scot in this hotel for 2 years. Here they serve the buffet which was different to Fuertaventura about a year ago where it was a help yourself. Sanitiser is all over the place but no one uses it for which was different from last year where it’s use was enforced in and out the hotels but that was while masks were needed walking the streets. Signs up limiting numbers in lifts but no one caring. I’m sure all this is a Russian and it’s similar back in Moscow.

43 minutes ago, Madina said:

How can someone be classed as anti vax when they've previously had all routine vaccines up until now? That's like saying we're anti football because we hate celtic 🙄 Just because a person doesn't want this vaccine they dont need then that doesnt make them anti vax

It doesnt matter if someone has had the vaccines, if they then spread lies and mistruths about the vaccine. If anything, it just makes them bigger cowards than the ones who actually avoid the vaccines.

There will be loads of the 5G conspiracy simpletons out there with the latest mobile phones. When you get that far down the hole of madness, a little hypocrisy is easy to excuse. 

1 hour ago, Madina said:

A bit coincidental that previous healthy people would suddenly drop down dead, but what do I know. As the pic states this is only the cases reported

Screenshot_20211012-004419_Chrome.jpg

The Yellow Card reporting scheme has reported that between 9 December 2020 and 8 September 2021 there were 1,645 deaths where the person died shortly after receiving one of the coronavirus vaccines. This is the number of deaths reported as possibly linked to a vaccine, however they will not have been fully investigated at the time of reporting and a report is not proof of causation. So, the numbers are likely to be a big overestimate. The MHRA follow up all such reports and use other sources of evidence such as the numbers of individuals who would be expected to experience different events irrespective of vaccination.

Read the fucking article properly. It's no hard unless you struggle with comprehension?

Arguing for people not to take the vaccine because you don't want to be convinced to take the vaccine seems counter productive. Just do your what's right for you and face the consequences either way. 

The real fitbaw can't come back quick enough 😂

1 hour ago, Madina said:

A bit coincidental that previous healthy people would suddenly drop down dead, but what do I know. As the pic states this is only the cases reported

Screenshot_20211012-004419_Chrome.jpg

It says 'summery of yellow card reporting'. It's now autumny.

Previously healthy people dropped dead every day before covid, and this will continue to happen.

1 minute ago, left winger said:

I still use that word occasionally and I am getting less comfortable with it, but sometimes there is no suitable alternative.

Succinctly put 👍.

I swapped out the terms for 'simpleton' and 'intellectual pygmies'.

Seems to still wind them up, so win/win.