Hopefully matchday vaccines next

Dan Deacon

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

Your spelling, starting a sentence with “And” and use of capitalisation mid sentence is enough imo 

It's not incorrect or bad to start sentences with 'and'. 

Don't enjoy bringing that up in a discussion v the crinkly silver hat guy, but there you go. 

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

Using a coordinating conjunction should be discouraged at the start of a sentence. We are not all heathens, we should use the queen’s English properly. 

Not correct. Plenty of writers do and most with any heft will tell you your average English teacher is wrong if they try to.

2 hours ago, Madina said:

A bit coincidental that previous healthy people would suddenly drop down dead, but what do I know. As the pic states this is only the cases reported

Screenshot_20211012-004419_Chrome.jpg

Based on those figures and the lower value of their estimate that only 1% of all reactions get reported, that would give a value of 120,454,400 adverse reactions. To date there have been 94,000,000 jabs in the UK which means, based on those figures, that there has been more reactions than jabs. 😂

1 hour ago, Bad Robot said:

be prepared for lots of Russians and no mask wearing as I’m the first Scot in this hotel for 2 years. Here they serve the buffet which was different to Fuertaventura about a year ago where it was a help yourself. Sanitiser is all over the place but no one uses it for which was different from last year where it’s use was enforced in and out the hotels but that was while masks were needed walking the streets. Signs up limiting numbers in lifts but no one caring. I’m sure all this is a Russian and it’s similar back in Moscow.

Where you are is well known for loads of Russians and Ukrainians. 

I'm going to Icmeler,  not really as many. Have been there a few times, it's sound. I'll be there this time next week.

Apart from a flight to Glasgow, i haven't wore a mask in months. 

Less restrictions the better for me.

Me and you are the only cunts posting sensible stuff on this thread, even if it's fuck all to do with it :pipe:

12 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Based on those figures and the lower value of their estimate that only 1% of all reactions get reported, that would give a value of 120,454,400 adverse reactions. To date there have been 94,000,000 jabs in the UK which means, based on those figures, that there has been more reactions than jabs. 😂

:lol: interested to see the response this gets

20 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

We’re all allowed an opinion though :lol: 

How can someone be classed as anti vax when they've previously had all routine vaccines up until now? That's like saying we're anti football because we hate celtic 🙄 Just because a person doesn't want this vaccine they dont need then that doesnt make them anti vax

Because you're posting utter nonsense to discourage people from getting the vaccine

15 hours ago, Nelson loyal said:

A don't know what drink driving has got to do with it mate but I imagine they must regret it. 

But anyway each to their own and whatever choices anybody makes I respect it but I will take my chances with covid and the consequences. 

My favourite part of the thread was when we discovered that tinfoil hats are effective at keeping out analogies as well. Worthy of a group Nobel Prize for the forum.

6 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

We’re all allowed an opinion though :lol: 

In the age of social media, for the first time, retards can influence and be influenced by other retards on a mass level and an opinion is now deemed as valid as a fact.

29 minutes ago, We Will Follow Rangers said:

In the age of social media, for the first time, retards can influence and be influenced by other retards on a mass level and an opinion is now deemed as valid as a fact.

This sums it up.

Social media is gonna be looked back on like mustard gas and the nuclear bomb as one of those things we wished we could uninvent.

These cunts in the past would have been ridiculed by everyone surrounding them and shamed into not being a complete fucking rocket. Not now though, they congregate in their droves in the cess pit of the internet feeding off each others stupidity.

42 minutes ago, Willis said:

Because you're posting utter nonsense to discourage people from getting the vaccine

I dont care who gets the vaccine, if they want it or have had it good for them. I also dont agree with the unvaccinated being treated like lepers. It's a personal choice but vax passports prove nothing. It's about control. If it was about health theyd accept proof of negative test considering you can be vaccinated and still get covid. Just mind blowing that a vaccinated person with covid could get into games, but an unvaccinated person without covid cant. If you dont see that as fcked up then there is no hope for you.

1 hour ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

This sums it up.

Social media is gonna be looked back on like mustard gas and the nuclear bomb as one of those things we wished we could uninvent.

These cunts in the past would have been ridiculed by everyone surrounding them and shamed into not being a complete fucking rocket. Not now though, they congregate in their droves in the cess pit of the internet feeding off each others stupidity.

Covid has become an all you can eat buffet for morons.

No real coincidence that on a Venn diagram the likes of qanon nutters, trump supporters and covid spastics overlap to the degree they do.

57 minutes ago, Madina said:

I dont care who gets the vaccine, if they want it or have had it good for them. I also dont agree with the unvaccinated being treated like lepers. It's a personal choice but vax passports prove nothing. It's about control. If it was about health theyd accept proof of negative test considering you can be vaccinated and still get covid. Just mind blowing that a vaccinated person with covid could get into games, but an unvaccinated person without covid cant. If you dont see that as fcked up then there is no hope for you.

Interesting given some of your comments on this thread towards people who you don't agree with.

I agree with most of this. But you also said you're as likely to die from the vaccine as covid which is demonstrably false.

16 minutes ago, Willis said:

I agree with most of this. But you also said you're as likely to die from the vaccine as covid which is demonstrably false.

Anyone double jabbed is much less likely to die if they catch covid. Some people do have an adverse reaction to a jab the following morning but that only lasts for a day if that long.