Hopefully matchday vaccines next

Dan Deacon

1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Two ridiculous reasons to get vaccinated.

Not that you are ridiculous for doing it for those two reasons, you're in your 30s/40s I think so to some degree health will have come into it too even if your risk of serious illness from Covid is small.

But broadly speaking ridiculous in that we have collectively been coerced into taking a vaccine millions don't need on the basis of being able to have freedoms we'd once taken for granted.

Yes, we took these freedoms for granted, but we've also never lived through a global pandemic until now. 

It's not really the end of the world though mate. Certainly not something to get all worked up about. People get jabbed for all kinds of reasons throughout their lives, this is just another one. 

1 minute ago, Monkey Butler said:

Yes, we took these freedoms for granted, but we've also never lived through a global pandemic until now. 

It's not really the end of the world though mate. Certainly not something to get all worked up about. People get jabbed for all kinds of reasons throughout their lives, this is just another one. 

Monkey Doctor imo

7 minutes ago, Monkey Butler said:

It's not though for too many reasons to mention, but I can't be arsed going down that rabbit hole and back and forth again. For now, anyway.

18 minutes ago, Monkey Butler said:

You've definitely been jabbed more than twice 

19 minutes ago, Monkey Butler said:

As far as I'm aware those getting "jabbed for all kinds of reasons" werent threatened with not getting into football or gigs without that vaccine 🙄

7 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

It's not though for too many reasons to mention, but I can't be arsed going down that rabbit hole and back and forth again. For now, anyway.

Im sure that taking a stand against it feels really important to you right now, and that's your perogative mate, but I guarantee in a few years time you'll look back and wonder why you made such a fuss about it.

Being rejected (or accepted) entry to Ibrox for not being double jabbed by a person unvaccinated, or going to a concert, double jabbed, checked by an unvaccinated person to dance along to an artist unvaccinated, will always give ye a wee laugh surely 😂 

A don't get why people don't find that funny man lol

2 minutes ago, Monkey Butler said:

Probably because people losing their loved ones isn't funny. 

Decent angle you've went for there, many people do you know that died at the take that comeback concert from covid? 

Geez peace man 😂 

We've aw laughed at an uncle wae Alzheimer's that went oot in his slippers, suck it up 

Point stands

12 minutes ago, Monkey Butler said:

Im sure that taking a stand against it feels really important to you right now, and that's your perogative mate, but I guarantee in a few years time you'll look back and wonder why you made such a fuss about it.

I don't particularly in daily life mate, but I'm concerned with what's going on around us with coercion, pharma being immune from liability, cronyism, totalitarianism in other so-called democracies, that vaccine passports are a pandora's box moment, no longer anywhere near 'following the science' etc.

Not 'keep me awake at night' concerned, just concerned enough to argue with cunts on here about it.

I've had Covid and have zero fear about catching it again.

4 minutes ago, Madina said:

People lose loved ones every day sadly, from a myriad of conditions that arent covid. Shocking I know 

If we could prevent these other myriad of conditions we would, but sadly there's no cure for terminal cancer and the likes. However, there is a way we can prevent the vast majority of people dying from covid, which is exactly what the government are trying to do. Shocking I know. 

4 minutes ago, Monkey Butler said:

If we could prevent these other myriad of conditions we would, but sadly there's no cure for terminal cancer and the likes. However, there is a way we can prevent the vast majority of people dying from covid, which is exactly what the government are trying to do. Shocking I know. 

More's the pity we didnt have the same attitude to the flu that kills thousands every year. Yes we vaccinate the elderly/vulnerable for that but we dont treat those without a flu vaccine like fcking granny killing lepers 

28 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Being rejected (or accepted) entry to Ibrox for not being double jabbed by a person unvaccinated, or going to a concert, double jabbed, checked by an unvaccinated person to dance along to an artist unvaccinated, will always give ye a wee laugh surely 😂 

A don't get why people don't find that funny man lol

1 hour ago, born a blue nose said:

You buy a pair a trainers cause yer depressed, it's superficial. 

Sorry I had to jump in to scheme mode to make the oracle understand what was meant 😂

you've a cheek to slag off any cunt scheme 9/10 of your posts you refer to yourself  with an a instead of an I

also you where wrong about the use of superficial that's what you give your bird when you've not had as much as a wank all week

5 minutes ago, Madina said:

More's the pity we didnt have the same attitude to the flu that kills thousands every year. Yes we vaccinate the elderly/vulnerable for that but we dont treat those without a flu vaccine like fcking granny killing lepers 

:lol: 

1 hour ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

I don't particularly in daily life mate, but I'm concerned with what's going on around us with coercion, pharma being immune from liability, cronyism, totalitarianism in other so-called democracies, that vaccine passports are a pandora's box moment, no longer anywhere near 'following the science' etc.

Not 'keep me awake at night' concerned, just concerned enough to argue with cunts on here about it.

I've had Covid and have zero fear about catching it again.

That's where we differ though, I'm genuinely not concerned that there's anything nefarious going on here, no grand new world order plan being played out or anything. Just feckless governments trying to control a situation they don't really understand. Obviously there's opportunism, profiteering and vested interests that come into play, but that's just to be expected. 

10 minutes ago, Madina said:

I don't think you understand how the flu vaccine works.