Hopefully matchday vaccines next

Dan Deacon

To sum this up, anti vaxxers are basically nudists.

Everyone has the right to be nude, but not in all circumstances.

You can't stoat into a gig in the buff, even if you feel you are being discriminated against. You are not. You are just being a pervert, and society doesn't want to have to deal with you.

Sure you still have the right to kick about your own gaff in the buff, just don't subject the rest of us to it.

So basically the moral of the story is that cunts that don't want to get vaxxed are basically perverts who like to flash their wee willie's at folk.

Don't be one of them, and if you are, don't expect to get sympathy from the rest of us.

4 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

You can't stoat into a gig in the buff, even if you feel you are being discriminated against. You are not. You are just being a pervert, and society doesn't want to have to deal with you.

Sure you still have the right to kick about your own gaff in the buff, just don't subject the rest of us to it.

So basically the moral of the story is that cunts that don't want to get vaxxed are basically perverts who like to flash their wee willie's at folk.

Don't be one of them, and if you are, don't expect to get sympathy from the rest of us.

Do you wear a seatbelt? 

13 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

But what if I believe clothes cause autism cause someone with no qualifications said it on tick tock?

2 hours ago, PGWoodwind said:

The reason people argue against vaccine misinformation isn't, as you say, to defend their own decision. It's that the number of people who get vaccinated will be a key factor in how quickly the pandemic will be over so the deniers aren't just hurting themselves, they're holding back the whole country.

The stance of not dividing the support could have some weight if it was like most political divides where there are pros and cons on both sides. But that's not the case with this - there's zero legitimate reason for anyone not to be eligible for a vaccine passport. Those who can safely get the vaccine but refuse to have simply believed nonsense they've heard rather than believing doctors like they have the rest of their lives.

It's something like 90% of the adult population here are double vaccinated, yet cases are still rising. The vaccine as far as I'm aware is pretty poor at protecting against the delta variant. We will never eradicate covid, even if 99.9% of the population was double dosed. It's something we have to live with, the same as cold, flu and other respiratory complaints 

12 minutes ago, MisterC said:

Anti vaxers deserve every bit of derision and scorn that comes their way. Absolute morons who history will not look kindly on

Wish I had your optimism for the future.

Can only see this kind of thing, as well as the other shit brought about by social media, becoming more and more common over time.

6 minutes ago, PGWoodwind said:

Can only see this kind of thing, as well as the other shit brought about by social media, becoming more and more common over time.

Its not just social media, plenty of people don't trust the government, and that's down to the government and their incompetence 

7 minutes ago, PGWoodwind said:

Yep, may I present exhibit A - the rebirth of flat eartherism which has become prevalent in recent years via social media

6 minutes ago, MisterC said:

Yep, may I present exhibit A - the rebirth of flat eartherism which has become prevalent in recent years via social media

I'm pretty sure that was started as an ironic joke, possibly even to take the piss out of conspiracy theorists, but was then taken over by actual idiots.

For a while I suspected even the current version of it was still some big nerd joke to troll people but I found out that people actually do believe it.

56 minutes ago, MisterC said:

Anti vaxers deserve every bit of derision and scorn that comes their way. Absolute morons who history will not look kindly on

Describe anti-vaxer (genuine question)?

Do you include those who don't want the vaccine because they have previously had Covid and still have a high level of antibodies?

People double jabbed but will not accept taking a third until there is strong evidence they need to?

People in favour of Covid vaccines for the vulnerable, but against 12 year olds being forced to get one if they want to get on a train as Trudeau is forcing in Canada?

1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Do you include those who don't want the vaccine because they have previously had Covid and still have a high level of antibodies?

People double jabbed but will not accept taking a third until there is strong evidence they need to?

People in favour of Covid vaccines for the vulnerable, but against 12 year olds being forced to get one if they want to get on a train as Trudeau is forcing in Canada?

Yes, yes, and yes

4 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

For me it's 100% yes to the first two - both are examples of people wrongly thinking they can "do their own research" so end up believing some nonsense they've read online.

The third one doesn't make someone an anti-vaccer if they're just against it being forced.