Hopefully matchday vaccines next

Dan Deacon

11 minutes ago, Madina said:

This is happening in Australia. Would our fans be happy to see this happen as long as they were still getting into Ibrox 🙄

Screenshot_20211013-211302_Chrome.jpg

Exactly. Keep in mind people have died because of the vaccine. A small amount but a big impact if you are one of the ones killed by the vax when the virus may not have been a problem for you.

As a matter of interest, we are 5 months on from my second jab. That is 5 months further catchup on clinical trials etc.  Have the scot gov or uk gov now come out and said they are now fully  confident in the safety of the vaccine for desired groups to underwrite with £10m damage guarantee in case of vaccine induced disability or death?

38 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Yea ive seen the study, its yet to be peer reviewed though.

This is a similar paper out of Oxford, again yet to be peer reviewed, but it seems to be finding the opposite of the Israel study:-

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.08.18.21262237v1.full-text

If we take a look at the actual numbers in a real world situation, then there appears to be more evidence pointing to the latter.

Rates of infections in this data below is showing twice the rate of infection in those previously infected vs those who had been double vaccinated.

https://www.publicradiotulsa.org/post/covid-reinfections-have-jumped-300-may#stream/0

4 minutes ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

That is because you have a personal view that trust authority and also a risk attitude where you see, for you personally, the virus risk larger than the vaccine risk. I am dbl jabbed and agree on the risk point. I do not trust authority. I learned enough on my MBA re that  but that is another story. 

Not everyone is the same however and they are under no obligation to risk their lives for you or I. Are they? Should I expect you do do something that may harm you financially,  healthwise or any other way to improve my personal lot when I can manage a lot of that risk myself? 

Never has doctors or medical professionals  ever tried to stamp their authority on me, if the doctor tell me he wants to stick a camera up my arse,(61 yr old father in law just had this procedure done😂) I don’t assume he’s a gay boy and wants to play with my arse, I assume it’s just another medical procedure that’s to your benefit, sometimes when you’ve got this mad notion to live you follow these people’s advice, you don’t go to a bin man to fit your new kitchen mate😉 I’ve seen their work, it’s not pretty

2 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

Never has doctors or medical professionals  ever tried to stamp their authority on me, if the doctor tell me he wants to stick a camera up my arse,(61 yr old father in law just had this procedure done😂) I don’t assume he’s a gay boy and wants to play with my arse, I assume it’s just another medical procedure that’s to your benefit, sometimes when you’ve got this mad notion to live you follow these people’s advice, you don’t go to a bin man to fit your new kitchen mate😉 I’ve seen their work, it’s not pretty

So the "experts" have said not to vaccinate the young. The politicians under the guidance of behavioral control scientist's overrode them. Are u sure it is science behind covid passports?

7 minutes ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

As a matter of interest, we are 5 months on from my second jab. That is 5 months further catchup on clinical trials etc.  Have the scot gov or uk gov now come out and said they are now fully  confident in the safety of the vaccine for desired groups to underwrite with £10m damage guarantee in case of vaccine induced disability or death?

You get the £120k vaccine damage payment, like every other vaccine in the UK. It was added in December 2020 AFAIK 

6 minutes ago, Madina said:

If you're double vaccinated you shouldn't care what anyone elses vax status is. If you're worried about it, it just shows what little faith you have in the vaccine 

What if you are not double vaccinated because you are not able to get the vaccine due to allergy?

7 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Yea ive seen the study, its yet to be peer reviewed though.

This is a similar paper out of Oxford, again yet to be peer reviewed, but it seems to be finding the opposite of the Israel study:-

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.08.18.21262237v1.full-text

If we take a look at the actual numbers in a real world situation, then there appears to be more evidence pointing to the latter.

Rates of infections in this data below is showing twice the rate of infection in those previously infected vs those who had been double vaccinated.

https://www.publicradiotulsa.org/post/covid-reinfections-have-jumped-300-may#stream/0

and there is the whole issue that scientists have many conflicting views on a trial vaccination pumped into millions all over the world and let’s not forget the WHO’s 180 on face masks.

3 minutes ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

So the "experts" have said not to vaccinate the young. The politicians under the guidance of behavioral control scientist's overrode them. Are u sure it is science behind covid passports?

They didnt say not to vaccinate the young though...

They actually referred it for further discussion. They said that there was a benefit in vaccinating the 12-15 group, but it just wasnt really all that great. 

I get the feeling that the mad anti-vaxxers somehow have this idea that the JCVI, who they probably previously detested and thought they were under the control of Satan, were somehow having a massive battle with the government over this! They were not!

The anti vax mob seem to love trashing any authority who says anything they dont believe about covid, then as soon as they get a shred of light that they might agree with something they say, they hold them up like a god! Its actually bonkers.

Just now, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

Covid passports, what’s that?
 I got vaccinated and have a corona app with a QR code meaning I can take my family to places unvaccinated people can’t, I chose freedom, I sold out for a life worth living not a depressing existence 

3 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

and there is the whole issue that scientists have many conflicting views on a trial vaccination pumped into millions all over the world and let’s not forget the WHO’s 180 on face masks.

That is why it is a good idea to wait till things are peer reviewed, like with the vaccines.

I dont put a whole lot of trust in either of the studies that were posted by myself or whoever else I was talking to as they are not peer reviewed.

Once a paper is peer reviewed, and if it gets through this process well, then it become far more creditable.

You always get absolute cranks in life, in science is no different. A guy that won the nobel prize a few years back is now promoting homeopathy which is an utter sham.

I dont think either of these studies are being done by cunts who are at it though, but I think both have limitations that they freely admit.

The one thing that both studies do agree on is that people who were previously infected should also get vaccinated though.

11 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

What was the 180 on face masks by the WHO by the way?

First I have heard of this.

3 minutes ago, Darth Bear said:

They did say that they wouldn't help in the beginning and then changed their minds.

At least they were able to admit their mistake.

Aye, thats right, remember saying that was a pile of shite at the time.

Pretty sure the reason they said that was because there was a massive shortage for healthcare workers at the time and didnt want the public buying them all up.

1 minute ago, Dan Deacon said:

Take an antihistamine then get the jab

But they dont want to take an antihistamine as they are anti-antihistamine. Think Bill Gates controls minds through Banadryl.

Cant infringe their human rights by forcing them to take an antihistamine, just so they can appease the mental anti-vaxxers.

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

But they dont want to take an antihistamine as they are anti-antihistamine. Think Bill Gates controls minds through Banadryl.

Cant infringe their human rights by forcing them to take an antihistamine, just so they can appease the mental anti-vaxxers.

My auntie's anti antihistamine