Hopefully matchday vaccines next

Dan Deacon

56 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

It wouldn’t apply to me so I say make it 10k just to make sure the rich shitebags end up skint aswel 🤣

The thing is it doesnt just apply to the rich. It affects the likes of supermarket workers as well 

27 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

Covid passports, what’s that?
 I got vaccinated and have a corona app with a QR code meaning I can take my family to places unvaccinated people can’t, I chose freedom, I sold out for a life worth living not a depressing existence 

Ahem. You are british. You were born with a life worth living. You are aware of that? You are swapping that for a life controlled by others.

2 minutes ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

Ahem. You are british. You were born with a life worth living. You are aware of that? You are swapping that for a life controlled by others.

What are you actually bumbling on about. I think you have actually lost everyone.

The vast majority of cunts on here wanted and were glad to get the vaccine. We got it because our life is worth living and this literally improves our odds of living.

We are not swapping our 'britishness' whatever you mean by that, for anything. We are all carrying on as normal and are literally not controlled. We can do whatever we want, including all the stuff we did before covid. Still British too!

The cunts refusing to get the vaccine are the ones that are literally putting themselves under hardship and limiting what they can do.

I dont think vaccine passports will actually work in the way they are hoping they will, but I enjoy how much they are winding up the absolute rockets.

1 hour ago, MisterC said:

Seems sensible to me, no messing about. Let's face it, it's been a half arsed lockdown and this could all have been sorted by now if there had been proper consequences for covid breaches and refusing to get the vaccine.

So basically what you're saying is "you are utterly disgusted with Rangers fans who rampaged through the city" celebrating 55 yet you'd have gone one step further than Sturgeon and instead of just words would have handed out 'proper consequences'?

Right...

2 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

So basically what you're saying is "you are utterly disgusted with Rangers fans who rampaged through the city" celebrating 55 yet you'd have gone one step further than Sturgeon and instead of just words would have handed out 'proper consequences'?

Right...

The club have made it very clear where they stand mate. They are providing all the evidence telling cunts to get vaccinated or they will be knocking them back.

To be honest I would go so far as to say that if you are not vaccinated, you are not a true Rangers fan. No better than a pape really.

8 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Right...

I think that's a harsh way to describe the way fans walked through the city that day. 

Had lockdown been more strictly applied from the outset all this could have over within a matter of months and we could have celebrated properly within the stadium.

43 minutes ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

Thing is mate, I’ve swapped nothing, nada!

If I didn’t want the vaccine, or was a shitebag from the vaccine, I would have to accept the consequences that come with that choice, its tough shit just like all the other things that have become illegal during my lifetime, there was no outcry then and there won’t be now

1 hour ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Aye, thats right, remember saying that was a pile of shite at the time.

Pretty sure the reason they said that was because there was a massive shortage for healthcare workers at the time and didnt want the public buying them all up.

Basically they covered for useless goverments that had inadequate supplies but as soon as face masks were commonly available changed their advice.

We were already wearing face masks last March in Slovakia with the government taking the better safe than sorry attitude. 

2 hours ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

That is because you have a personal view that trust authority and also a risk attitude where you see, for you personally, the virus risk larger than the vaccine risk. I am dbl jabbed and agree on the risk point. I do not trust authority. I learned enough on my MBA re that  but that is another story. 

Not everyone is the same however and they are under no obligation to risk their lives for you or I. Are they? Should I expect you do do something that may harm you financially,  healthwise or any other way to improve my personal lot when I can manage a lot of that risk myself? 

You don't trust authority yet wrote to your MP? Strange character.

Are you just on this thread to tell everyone how intelligent you are? Helps if you can construct a coherent sentence.

Who the fuck brings up an MBA in conversation about a non-business issue? 

Mad Boring Asshole imo. 

4 hours ago, PGWoodwind said:

Yes - all others.

They could protect themselves by not going to the game but why should the ones who are doing the decent thing be forced to miss out?

If there were zero restrictions, as there should be now that a vaccine has been developed (imo of course), then vaccinated people like us wouldn't be forced, compelled, manipulated, or blackmailed into anything at all, and neither would the unvaccinated or the exempt, or kids, or literally anyone else. 

If you're vaccinated and still worried about covid then that's not the unvaccinated peoples fault. If you're scared of catching covid then stay at home and protect yourself, I don't see why people who say they're living their lives as normal now can think going to a game with unvaccinated people is any more dangerous than going to a cinema or a supermarket that has hundreds of people touching everything all day many of them unvaccinated.

1 minute ago, Willis said:

If there were zero restrictions, as there should be now that a vaccine has been developed (imo of course), then vaccinated people like us wouldn't be forced, compelled, manipulated, or blackmailed into anything at all, and neither would the unvaccinated or the exempt, or kids, or literally anyone else. 

If you're vaccinated and still worried about covid then that's not the unvaccinated peoples fault. If you're scared of catching covid then stay at home and protect yourself, I don't see why people who say they're living their lives as normal now can think going to a game with unvaccinated people is any more dangerous than going to a cinema or a supermarket that has hundreds of people touching everything all day many of them unvaccinated.

It's not different to a cinema but it's different to a supermarket - you don't sit within 2 metres of half a dozen folk for 2 hours in the supermarket.

8 minutes ago, PGWoodwind said:

It's not different to a cinema but it's different to a supermarket - you don't sit within 2 metres of half a dozen folk for 2 hours in the supermarket.

Every time you open a fridge door in a supermarket someone touched it a few minutes before. The difference in risk here isn't even worth debating. Its absolutely miniscule and the whole scheme is a tool for blackmail

1 minute ago, Willis said:

Every time you open a fridge door in a supermarket someone touched it a few minutes before. The difference in risk here isn't even worth debating. Its absolutely miniscule and the whole scheme is a tool for blackmail

Don't know what you mean about blackmail but that's why there's hand sanitizer everywhere. 

What makes you think that a supermarket is just as much a risk as a cinema?

"The principal mode by which people are infected with SARS-CoV-2 (the virus that causes COVID-19) is through exposure to respiratory droplets carrying infectious virus. It is possible for people to be infected through contact with contaminated surfaces or objects (fomites), but the risk is generally considered to be low."

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/more/science-and-research/surface-transmission.html

15 minutes ago, PGWoodwind said:

Don't know what you mean about blackmail but that's why there's hand sanitizer everywhere. 

What makes you think that a supermarket is just as much a risk as a cinema?

The reasons i said in the post you quoted.

Is sitting within 6 feet of maybe 5 strangers who are probably vaccinated for an hour and a half any less dangerous than touching a trolley and half a dozen fridge doors and some bananas that some manky unvaccinated tramps had their grotty wee riddled sausage fingers all over that pack of sausages you're taking home? Eh?

Or do you live a normal life of sanitizing your hands every two seconds?

And are cinema staff required to be vaccinated?

Enjoy your popcorn mate

1 hour ago, Willis said:

The reasons i said in the post you quoted.

Is sitting within 6 feet of maybe 5 strangers who are probably vaccinated for an hour and a half any less dangerous than touching a trolley and half a dozen fridge doors and some bananas that some manky unvaccinated tramps had their grotty wee riddled sausage fingers all over that pack of sausages you're taking home? Eh?

Or do you live a normal life of sanitizing your hands every two seconds?

And are cinema staff required to be vaccinated?

Enjoy your popcorn mate

Did you ignore my last post about contact transmission?

8 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

They didnt say not to vaccinate the young though...

They actually referred it for further discussion. They said that there was a benefit in vaccinating the 12-15 group, but it just wasnt really all that great. 

I get the feeling that the mad anti-vaxxers somehow have this idea that the JCVI, who they probably previously detested and thought they were under the control of Satan, were somehow having a massive battle with the government over this! They were not!

The anti vax mob seem to love trashing any authority who says anything they dont believe about covid, then as soon as they get a shred of light that they might agree with something they say, they hold them up like a god! Its actually bonkers.

They said the benefits did not outweigh the risks for the young. 

Whitty then made up this cock and bull about doing it for their "mental health". 

To be clear. I am not anti vax. I have had both jabs. I am against mandated vaccines however and forced divulgance of health information. 

Lastly, u seem to treat everyone in authority as your friend and someone to be trusted. That is incredibly foolish.  Including the "experts". 

Experts and those in authority are all people with their own mix of benign/toxic motives. Just because they are in authority does not make them incorruptable or omniscient. I give you:

Shipman

Beverly allit

Sarah Everard killer

The developers of thalidomide.

7 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

What are you actually bumbling on about. I think you have actually lost everyone.

The vast majority of cunts on here wanted and were glad to get the vaccine. We got it because our life is worth living and this literally improves our odds of living.

We are not swapping our 'britishness' whatever you mean by that, for anything. We are all carrying on as normal and are literally not controlled. We can do whatever we want, including all the stuff we did before covid. Still British too!

The cunts refusing to get the vaccine are the ones that are literally putting themselves under hardship and limiting what they can do.

I dont think vaccine passports will actually work in the way they are hoping they will, but I enjoy how much they are winding up the absolute rockets.

OK. In baby steps. 

1. Poster implied he got vaccine so he could go to events. Not just so he was protected from the virus.  I took the former to be what he meant by a life worth living ie without lockdowns 

2.  I pointed out that he was born with those freedoms as a brit. Comprehendi? 

7 hours ago, Tomatasauce said:

Thing is mate, I’ve swapped nothing, nada!

If I didn’t want the vaccine, or was a shitebag from the vaccine, I would have to accept the consequences that come with that choice, its tough shit just like all the other things that have become illegal during my lifetime, there was no outcry then and there won’t be now

You have. Before covid you never had to show anyone anything other than proof u had purchased the right to attend. You are just too ignorant to realize and don't see how that will end up being abused.