Hopefully matchday vaccines next

Dan Deacon

1 hour ago, Adoniram said:

The only problem is it doesn't stop transmission. It doesn't stop you catching it and it doesn't stop you dying from it. Yes it may reduce the severity of your symptoms but that's it.

You've still got to social distance.

Still got to wear a mask

Still got to show your 'papers'

Still limits where you can travel although they are changing to let more compliant spreaders of the virus go their holidays.

Spot on and yes about the SD and masks and papers will be shown to allow me to access where I want and when I want. Travel is going to open for all including holiday makers and travel as the industry needs both vaxxed and unvaxxed to survive.

28 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

But true ? 

Actually, Thinking about it, I dont think it is true! Or you are being disingenious to try and link those with what any reasonable person would argue as needing controlled. 

Lets look at some of these activities:

• shooting - assume that needs a head doctor certificate
  • looking after kids - criminal record checks? 
  • skydiving - that requires pre authorization 

"HEALTH AND FITNESS

All customers are required to sign a British Skydiving Tandem Student Medical Declaration form 115A

Those unable to sign the form due to medical conditions, injuries or anything listed on form115 A must bring a copy of the British Skydiving Tandem Doctors Medical Certificate Form 115B signed and stamped by their doctor instead."

These are all directly related to the actual activity the person is undertaking, not the location of where you are doing it within the UK. If Rangers wanted me to sign a form that confirms I am not going to drop dead because of the activity of sitting on my arse, that I could possibly live with. Carrying papers? Nah piss off.

15 hours ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

That was going to be my question to u?  Assuming the guy next to me ( eg you ) does not have the virus am I totally safe?  

What proof do I have that you aren't violent and won't attack me for saying the wrong thing? Do Rangers check criminal history before entry? 

What about if you just returned from somewhere with yellow fever? Are the club checking your travel records and you had yellow fever, ebola etc vaccinations? 

And to be clear your position is that re covid, everyone else is at same risk etc other regardless of weight, health , vax status etc? 

Just catching up with this thread, looking forward to see where this monstrosity goes.

10 minutes ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

Actually, Thinking about it, I dont think it is true! Or you are being disingenious to try and link those with what any reasonable person would argue as needing controlled. 

Lets look at some of these activities:

• shooting - assume that needs a head doctor certificate
  • looking after kids - criminal record checks? 
  • skydiving - that requires pre authorization 

"HEALTH AND FITNESS

All customers are required to sign a British Skydiving Tandem Student Medical Declaration form 115A

Those unable to sign the form due to medical conditions, injuries or anything listed on form115 A must bring a copy of the British Skydiving Tandem Doctors Medical Certificate Form 115B signed and stamped by their doctor instead."

These are all directly related to the actual activity the person is undertaking, not the location of where you are doing it within the UK. If Rangers wanted me to sign a form that confirms I am not going to drop dead because of the activity of sitting on my arse, that I could possibly live with. Carrying papers? Nah piss off.

I'm not reading all that bob , it's a yes or no answer 

8 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

I'm not reading all that bob , it's a yes or no answer 

See that is the thing. Its not. Its totally different.

To own a gun, you do not need to carry papers. You do need a head doctor certificate I assume. That will need shown to Police in privacy to keep license. You will need to show licence occasionally , not the health certificate

To work with kids, you do not need to carry papers (or at least never used to) you do need to get disclosure checked and provide said certificate to company in privacy. 

Skydiving? Read the form the quote references. That is totally different. You do not need to show papers. You need to sign the form.

So the answer is no

Just now, Willis said:

Its true but its a bit daft to say life is back to normal then compare attending a football match to jumping out of a plane

Its not  true mate. The skydiving  form does not ask for proof of any medical status.  Is a self declaration form. No need to have doctor certificate etc. 

If I go to a foreign country I have to produce a paper document. It's called a passport.

I am double jabbed and had no problem getting a piece of paper showing that. It will just sit in a drawer. One day, depending on what I am doing, I may have to dig it out and take it with me. I see no problem with that.

53 minutes ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

See that is the thing. Its not. Its totally different.

To own a gun, you do not need to carry papers. You do need a head doctor certificate I assume. That will need shown to Police in privacy to keep license. You will need to show licence occasionally , not the health certificate

To work with kids, you do not need to carry papers (or at least never used to) you do need to get disclosure checked and provide said certificate to company in privacy. 

Skydiving? Read the form the quote references. That is totally different. You do not need to show papers. You need to sign the form.

So the answer is no

Again I'm not reading all that , you tried to make the point that were British and that means we're free to enter anywhere aslong as we buy a ticket and this is the first time ever that people would be asked about their health to enter/participate  , that's untrue 

16 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

If I go to a foreign country I have to produce a paper document. It's called a passport.

I am double jabbed and had no problem getting a piece of paper showing that. It will just sit in a drawer. One day, depending on what I am doing, I may have to dig it out and take it with me. I see no problem with that.

Then you clearly don't see where this is heading. Nor do you see the damage being done by dividing society and excluding healthy people who exercised their right not to take a vaccine for something their own body can deal with.

A vaccine passport isn't a return to freedom. It's another step to control.

Cop26 delegates don't have to show anything while they're here. I find that odd and going against all medical advice during a deadly pandemic. Then again I prefer to call it bullshit and a set of rules for the 'important' people in society and a different set of rules for the plebs.

So after 49 years going to Ibrox to see Rangers I'm now barred because I won't take and don't need this vaccine.

That's apartheid and against all logic but it seems many here and I'm society are happy with this discrimination 

1 hour ago, Willis said:

Its true but its a bit daft to say life is back to normal then compare attending a football match to jumping out of a plane

It is about as daft as saying that producing a QR code is giving away your medical history to be fair.

You aint telling cunts if you have the herpes, just if you have had a jag against covid.

Or as daft as saying you are losing your human rights by having to provide the QR code.

5 minutes ago, Adoniram said:

Then you clearly don't see where this is heading. Nor do you see the damage being done by dividing society and excluding healthy people who exercised their right not to take a vaccine for something their own body can deal with.

A vaccine passport isn't a return to freedom. It's another step to control.

Cop26 delegates don't have to show anything while they're here. I find that odd and going against all medical advice during a deadly pandemic. Then again I prefer to call it bullshit and a set of rules for the 'important' people in society and a different set of rules for the plebs.

So after 49 years going to Ibrox to see Rangers I'm now barred because I won't take and don't need this vaccine.

That's apartheid and against all logic but it seems many here and I'm society are happy with this discrimination 

Why does your right as a customer supercede that of a business to choose who it gives access to its premises?

10 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Why does your right as a customer supercede that of a business to choose who it gives access to its premises?

Wondered how long it would take for you to reappear.

For the reasons I outlined in my previous post. The 'passport' is discriminatory. Provides no medical benefits and is for one purpose only. Control.

To wear people down and get everyone vaccinated against I virus that is only fatal to less than 1% of the population. If you're too stupid to see the facts and see what is transpiring across the world then that's your problem not mine.

Final point is that all businesses will need my custom before I need them and that includes Rangers.

1 hour ago, Tomatasauce said:

The mods have played a blinder I think, they delete thread after thread of the same shite but new ones keep appearing, so send in Bobby big baws to bore guys to tears, problem solved!

:lol:

Every cunt has fallen asleep at their desks attempting to read his novels.

GDP plummets. Another recession looms...

1 hour ago, Adoniram said:

Wondered how long it would take for you to reappear.

For the reasons I outlined in my previous post. The 'passport' is discriminatory. Provides no medical benefits and is for one purpose only. Control.

To wear people down and get everyone vaccinated against I virus that is only fatal to less than 1% of the population. If you're too stupid to see the facts and see what is transpiring across the world then that's your problem not mine.

Final point is that all businesses will need my custom before I need them and that includes Rangers.

That doesn't answer the question (or even come close to attempting to). In all your wailing about taking rights away, why are your rights as a customer supercede a business' right to choose who enters their premises?

No business will go under because you stop using them. If they all stopped allowing you to purchase their goods or services, you'd be fucked a LOT sooner than they are.

5 minutes ago, The Dude said:

That doesn't answer the question (or even come close to attempting to). In all your wailing about taking rights away, why are your rights as a customer supercede a business' right to choose who enters their premises?

No business will go under because you stop using them. If they all stopped allowing you to purchase their goods or services, you'd be fucked a LOT sooner than they are.

What has that got to do with the forced imposition of a passport that has no health benefits. 

There are none.

France, Israel, Canada...all seeing massive drops in business from people unwilling to be a part of this apartheid.

Clowns like you are just as much to blame as Sturgeon because you're weak, uneducated and unable to see the bigger picture.