Jump to content

Hopefully matchday vaccines next


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

Is this not a lie as my natural antibodies give the maximum protection compared to all the scared sheep who got conned into the experiment of taking a double dose?

9CA45D20-CCB5-432B-9F03-B1302D2BD5E4.jpeg

Nah, immunity from vaccines alone lasts longer than immunity from infection, with immunity from vaccines also being more reliable.

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, wully said:

Do you have to show them on the app that you have been double jagged?

I downloaded a pdf and it has two qr codes on it.

That's what I have too , should be enough I think as that's what's on the paper copy you can get sent out 

wully likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, 6superbarry6 said:

If this is a government driven thing that the club has no control over then fair enough but if the club start pushing this shite I will be asking for a season ticket refund 

Jesus Christ 

Link to post
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, EMRFC said:

Nah, immunity from vaccines alone lasts longer than immunity from infection, with immunity from vaccines also being more reliable.

Vaccines don’t really provide immunity because you can still catch it. 

It’s impossible to catch it again if you’ve just had it, for a considerable period of time anyway.

Link to post
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

Vaccines don’t really provide immunity because you can still catch it. 

It’s impossible to catch it again if you’ve just had it, for a considerable period of time anyway.

@jintybear has had it twice within 16 months or so 

 

jintybear likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

Vaccines don’t really provide immunity because you can still catch it. 

It’s impossible to catch it again if you’ve just had it, for a considerable period of time anyway.

That’s not true. Vaccines obviously provide immunity. And I know people who’ve had covid twice within 6 months.

Studies show vaccine provides better and longer immunity than infection, while vaccine + infection provides the most protection. 
 

Anyway, vaccine passports are going ahead so kinda pointless going back and fourth, hopefully one day covid will be non existent and people will ask ‘wtf is a vaccine passport?’

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, EMRFC said:

Nah, immunity from vaccines alone lasts longer than immunity from infection, with immunity from vaccines also being more reliable.

Absolutely bullshit. The scientific debate on this is over. The Moderna jab is the most effective vaccine but natural infection is superior to all the vaccines .

Bluegeo64 and DavieCooper74 like this
Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, EMRFC said:

Provide the research.

Do the research yourself. It ain't difficult and should only take you about 10 minutes.

Start with the recent released huge study from Israel. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, 6superbarry6 said:

If this is a government driven thing that the club has no control over then fair enough but if the club start pushing this shite I will be asking for a season ticket refund 

NHS is defo government driven. You should go to the ticket office and kick up fuck!

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

Is this not a lie as my natural antibodies give the maximum protection compared to all the scared sheep who got conned into the experiment of taking a double dose?

9CA45D20-CCB5-432B-9F03-B1302D2BD5E4.jpeg

No.

If you have had covid, your natural antibodies will give you some protection, depending on when this was and how strong a response, it could be quite strong, or non-existent.

If you get the vaccine, then this will give you even more protection against covid by strengthening your reaction and making your immune response better.

So regardless if you have had covid or not, your immune response will be greater if you get the vaccine.

Link to post
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, five stars said:

It's now well known that the vaccinated have a similar viral load as the unvaccinated if infected, and immunity from the vaccine is short lived. (Hence the 3rd/4th dose etc)

Surprised to see so many on hear following along with the SNP's totalitarianism policy like nice little obedient sheep.

A vaccinated person who has a breakthrough infection is likely to have the same viral load as an unvaccinated person who becomes infected.

What your intellectual pygmiatism stops you from understanding is that the vaccine is more likely to stop you becoming infected in the first place.

Anyway, keep it on topic people.

Siam69 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, five stars said:

Absolutely bullshit. The scientific debate on this is over. The Moderna jab is the most effective vaccine but natural infection is superior to all the vaccines .

Literally the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard.

Natural Infection has killed about 4 million people.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Anybody refusing the vaccine is either braindead or delusional. 
 

There was a post on Facebook a few weeks back when someone listed all the breakdown components of an apple (pretending it was a vaccines ingredients) and posted it, then you had that mob going bonkers because the ‘ingredients’ were harmful, it was an apple 😂. They don’t have a clue.

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, orange&blue92 said:

Anybody refusing the vaccine is either braindead or delusional. 
 

There was a post on Facebook a few weeks back when someone listed all the breakdown components of an apple (pretending it was a vaccines ingredients) and posted it, then you had that mob going bonkers because the ‘ingredients’ were harmful, it was an apple 😂. They don’t have a clue.

Bingo

orange&blue92 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, five stars said:

It's now well known that the vaccinated have a similar viral load as the unvaccinated if infected, and immunity from the vaccine is short lived. (Hence the 3rd/4th dose etc)

Surprised to see so many on hear following along with the SNP's totalitarianism policy like nice little obedient sheep.

Feel free to provide a link to your well known source for this. 

I don't know of anyone who has a third dose. Certainly not a fourth. 

Anyhow provide evidence. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

Vaccines don’t really provide immunity because you can still catch it. 

It’s impossible to catch it again if you’ve just had it, for a considerable period of time anyway.

Got double jabbed less than 4 months ago, PCR test came back positive for covid yesterday.

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Feel free to provide a link to your well known source for this. 

I don't know of anyone who has a third dose. Certainly not a fourth. 

Anyhow provide evidence. 

Both my parents have had a third 'booster' vaccine

Bluegeo64 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Upcoming Events

    • 09 December 2021 17:45 Until 19:45
      0  
      Lyon v Rangers
      Stade des Lumieres
      UEFA Europa League
×
×
  • Create New...