Hopefully matchday vaccines next

Dan Deacon

8 minutes ago, Adoniram said:

What has that got to do with the forced imposition of a passport that has no health benefits. 

There are none.

France, Israel, Canada...all seeing massive drops in business from people unwilling to be a part of this apartheid.

Clowns like you are just as much to blame as Sturgeon because you're weak, uneducated and unable to see the bigger picture.

I'm asking you about your rights that you're seemingly losing.

Why do your rights matter more than someone elses?

Surely if it's about control, they'd actively want the 'strong, educated' folk like you who can see them to get Covid to make their control easier rather than this 'apartheid' where we're split in two?

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

I'm asking you about your rights that you're seemingly losing.

Why do your rights matter more than someone elses?

Surely if it's about control, they'd actively want the 'strong, educated' folk like you who can see them to get Covid to make their control easier rather than this 'apartheid' where we're split in two?

What part of not being allowed entry are you having trouble with?

Already had covid. Immune system beat it as I was told it would.

Don't need an enforced vaccine.

Rangers, just like every other business, will suffer financially by complying with this apartheid. 

The facts don't lie despite your repeated attempts to deflect from the point discussed. 

29 minutes ago, Adoniram said:

What part of not being allowed entry are you having trouble with?

Already had covid. Immune system beat it as I was told it would.

Don't need an enforced vaccine.

Rangers, just like every other business, will suffer financially by complying with this apartheid. 

The facts don't lie despite your repeated attempts to deflect from the point discussed. 

Not having trouble with any part of it. Companies were under no obligation to allow you access to their stores etc pre-covid and that hasn't changed now. So why are your rights more important than theirs?

2 hours ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Again I'm not reading all that , you tried to make the point that were British and that means we're free to enter anywhere aslong as we buy a ticket and this is the first time ever that people would be asked about their health to enter/participate  , that's untrue 

You choose not to participate because you cant. You cannot handle detail. You cannot differentiate between things if they are not black and white. 

Cling to your tenuous argument mate if thats what floats your boat

24 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Another thing I take from this thread is a handful of poster who seem to be delusional about how much more intelligent they are compared to others, they only come across (to me anyway) as utter wanks.  Obviously the ones taking the piss are exempt from being an utter wank 🤣

Rangers fans looking down their big fucking nose passing judgement on other Rangers fans saying shite they would never turn around and say to the guy standing next to them at a game and absolutely shitting their wee frills over covid. Sad and hilarious at the same time 

Have you had your vaccines? 

58 minutes ago, Adoniram said:

What has that got to do with the forced imposition of a passport that has no health benefits. 

There are none.

France, Israel, Canada...all seeing massive drops in business from people unwilling to be a part of this apartheid.

Clowns like you are just as much to blame as Sturgeon because you're weak, uneducated and unable to see the bigger picture.

They remind me of O'briens quote from 1984 re the proles:

"They're content with their ignorance and their simple lives. "

Just now, TamCoopz said:

Good, was about to say you should be banned from the ground if you don’t have them 

I’ll be there Saturday mate standing in my usual place bouncing about with the young team.  Unvaccinated putting my fellow vaccinated fans at risk 🤔 

17 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Not having trouble with any part of it. Companies were under no obligation to allow you access to their stores etc pre-covid and that hasn't changed now. So why are your rights more important than theirs?

Is this your sole argument. My rights as a citizen are being taken from me wise ass. And what a puerile and weak angle you're taking.

I'm under no obligation to support apartheid either. Businesses will need their customers before customers need them. 

Do passports stop infection spread..yes or no?

1 minute ago, Tiger Shaw said:

I’ll be there Saturday mate standing in my usual place bouncing about with the young team.  Unvaccinated putting my fellow vaccinated fans at risk 🤔 

Can you pm me your name please mate, would like to inform the club about this,

thanks.

10 minutes ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

You choose not to participate because you cant. You cannot handle detail. You cannot differentiate between things if they are not black and white. 

Cling to your tenuous argument mate if thats what floats your boat

No I choose not to let you out of admiting you were wrong , wouldn't worry it happens to us all 

1 minute ago, Adoniram said:

Clueless. Wetting your knickers when you've been vaccinated. Are you not protected then?

Are you admitting the jags don't work?

What is it you're so afraid of?

Hi mate, can you pm your name so I can make sure you’re not allowed in Ibrox anytime soon? Cheers 

4 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Can you pm me your name please mate, would like to inform the club about this,

thanks.

Snitchy pants

5 minutes ago, Adoniram said:

No it's not. It's on the SNP government for introducing apartheid restrictions that are not based on medical efficacy.

This as-well mate but these mongos run the country and make the laws, there’s fuck all i can do about that so it’s ether shit or be forced of the pan 

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

That doesn't answer the question (or even come close to attempting to). In all your wailing about taking rights away, why are your rights as a customer supercede a business' right to choose who enters their premises?

No business will go under because you stop using them. If they all stopped allowing you to purchase their goods or services, you'd be fucked a LOT sooner than they are.

Any business has total freedom not to sell their product. They will pay an associated price for that in loss of sales. 

You seem to ignore a few points re this however:

1. this is not Rangers (the business) that want to do this. It is being forced on them by the state. Would Rangers introduce this if not for SNP? So not sure why you are painting the club as the bad ones here? 

2. Why is it when I go to my supermarket (virtually every single day) no-one challenges me for not wearing a mask? Sign at the door says no mask no entry. Aye right. I assume you have never been in business or else you would know that customers are hard to win, important to keep and are the life blood of any business. I know people that work there and they say they are just going through the motions. Dont want the pain from the authorities. They all know it is nonsense however. 

Let me turn your question around, why does your health need to impact others desire to not have more state control on their lives than necessary? You are the problem, not them.

Just now, Adoniram said:

Only if we and businesses let them.

Would be nice if our fans United against this nonsense mate but as you’ve read on here too many supporting the snp with this and thinking it makes them some kind of super fan who can pass judgment over others 

3 minutes ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

ffs none of the examples need you to divulge medical information!

Bouncers on the door have asked people about their medical situation for years. If you dont answer satisfactorily, they are within their rights to knock you back.

It is also illegal to serve people on the basis of their medical condition. 

3 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Bouncers on the door have asked people about their medical situation for years. If you dont answer satisfactorily, they are within their rights to knock you back.

It is also illegal to serve people on the basis of their medical condition. 

Like what questions ? "Excuse me mate , got proof you never had mumps?"

And what proof are the customers required to show?