Jump to content

Hopefully matchday vaccines next


Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Repeating the word apartheid in every post for dramatic effect doesn't add credibility to your argument.

You're correct but the facts do and the lack of factual evidence saying otherwise. Apart from that keep trying...🙄

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Another thing I take from this thread is a handful of poster who seem to be delusional about how much more intelligent they are compared to others, they only come across (to me anyway) as utter wanks.  Obviously the ones taking the piss are exempt from being an utter wank 🤣
 

Rangers fans looking down their big fucking nose passing judgement on other Rangers fans saying shite they would never turn around and say to the guy standing next to them at a game and absolutely shitting their wee frills over covid. Sad and hilarious at the same time 

Read this bollocks on other websites, such "hard man" pish.

I say worse to cunts in person than I would on a forum but if some wee skinny guy didn't call some massive angry looking steroid friend a retard in person it's purely cause he doesn't want punched, not at all cause the guy isn't actually a retard.

Link to post
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Adoniram said:

The level of answers here to enforced segregation is incredible but not surprising.

Shows the IQ level or simply the selfishness of the individual that they approve of medical apartheid.

The irony is I'll bet many go to the pub before it. Mix with vaccinated and unvaccinated but wet their frillies entering Ibrox to sit in the open air. Then go back to the pub or on their supporters bus home.

Anyone show me the proof that medically these passports are a benefit?

Sitting crammed in the underground is probably higher risk than entering, sitting and leaving a football stadium.

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, PGWoodwind said:

Read this bollocks on other websites, such "hard man" pish.

I say worse to cunts in person than I would on a forum but if some wee skinny guy didn't call some massive angry looking steroid friend a retard in person it's purely cause he doesn't want punched, not at all cause the guy isn't actually a retard.

You’re clearly hard as fuck as well as very intelligent 

Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

You’re clearly hard as fuck as well as very intelligent 

You're the one hitting out with the "you wouldn't say that in person" nonsense. They might not but it doesn't make it any less true. You could beat the shit out of some wee geek til he was half deed and nothing he said would be any more or less right than before you did it.

graeme_4 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, PGWoodwind said:

You're the one hitting out with the "you wouldn't say that in person" nonsense. They might not but it doesn't make it any less true. You could beat the shit out of some wee geek til he was half deed and nothing he said would be any more or less right than before you did it.

7403A147-7921-4CF6-A2ED-16C9657705E7.gif.4ae33e71508fe590f4f81c61a88d3be3.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Wow , you shouldn't assume so much , nope that letter will be required on every trip 

Why would I need a letter from my doctor to take my niece to a trampoline park 

So to sum up then, 

A minor therefore not full adult responsibility for own actions

A known underlying health issue

wanting to take part in an activity with a direct physical impact that could be made serious because of the underlying health issue and no way to mitigate against that issue. 

Whereas you dont need to provide any medical info about yourself at all presumably because you do not see a risk to yourself? 

Re your question, tell me why would I need to provide medical info about me when I have no underlying health condition, am pretty much at my ideal weight, have mitigated my covid risk when all I want to do is sit in a seat? It is exactly the same principle.

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

This windwood character is easily the worst poster on this thread/forum, even miter mouldmaster is street’s ahead of him 

:belm:

Lol nice I think mitre seems one of the best so glad someone like you puts me at his side of the scale 

Let me guess that crazy bob is your favourite 

Link to post
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

So to sum up then, 

A minor therefore not full adult responsibility for own actions

A known underlying health issue

wanting to take part in an activity with a direct physical impact that could be made serious because of the underlying health issue and no way to mitigate against that issue. 

Whereas you dont need to provide any medical info about yourself at all presumably because you do not see a risk to yourself? 

Re your question, tell me why would I need to provide medical info about me when I have no underlying health condition, am pretty much at my ideal weight, have mitigated my covid risk when all I want to do is sit in a seat? It is exactly the same principle.

 

 

 

I'm not reading all that bob , you were wrong and just keep waffling instead of admitting that 

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Another thing I take from this thread is a handful of poster who seem to be delusional about how much more intelligent they are compared to others, they only come across (to me anyway) as utter wanks.  Obviously the ones taking the piss are exempt from being an utter wank 🤣
 

Rangers fans looking down their big fucking nose passing judgement on other Rangers fans saying shite they would never turn around and say to the guy standing next to them at a game and absolutely shitting their wee frills over covid. Sad and hilarious at the same time 

I find this thread completely bizarre, 99% of it should be in the politics section, I've had covid, wasn't nice at all tbh, felt like shite for around 4 days then was back up and normal, been double jabbed since and couldn't give a fuck who around me has or hasn't, really looking forward to Saturday, I'll get in as will my lassies and I'll continue on living my life after it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I find this thread completely bizarre, 99% of it should be in the politics section, I've had covid, wasn't nice at all tbh, felt like shite for around 4 days then was back up and normal, been double jabbed since and couldn't give a fuck who around me has or hasn't, really looking forward to Saturday, I'll get in as will my lassies and I'll continue on living my life after it.

I’ve had covid mate, likewise I was floored for around 4 days, fully recovered now but still unvaccinated, no particular reason why not tbh just haven’t got round to doing it, I’m not an “antivac nutter” if people feel the need to be vaccinated that’s up to them if others canny be fucked with it (like me) then so be it, if people genuinely think there’s dangers to having the vaccine then that opinion should be respected, right or wrong.

Live and let live, too many people wanting to pass judgment and tell others what to do, like you said, bizarre thread.

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

Eh no. Clutching at fucking straws you are. If they have such a hard on for passports they could just get fans to sign a one off letter saying they have the jabs. If not offer them their money back. Infrastructure not needed.

Then any crank could jist make one up. This way its likely easier from a GDPR standpoint.

Link to post
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

I'm not reading all that bob , you were wrong and just keep waffling instead of admitting that 

Aw ffs . You just admitted you don't give any of your own health info. You give someone else's.  

You really don't see the point do you. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Upcoming Events

    • 21 October 2021 19:00 Until 21:00
      0  
      Rangers v Brondby
      Ibrox Stadium
      UEFA Europa League
×
×
  • Create New...