Hopefully matchday vaccines next

Dan Deacon

3 minutes ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

Aw ffs . You just admitted you don't give any of your own health info. You give someone else's.  

You really don't see the point do you. 

Could I have a copy of your health info and I will give that? I am OK with that. 

@ger4life_1872 

3 minutes ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

Aw ffs . You just admitted you don't give any of your own health info. You give someone else's.  

You really don't see the point do you. 

You said that all you have to do is buy a ticket to do anything else , that's not true , I've proven that as a fact and still you won't admit you were talking shite 

6 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

You said that all you have to do is buy a ticket to do anything else , that's not true , I've proven that as a fact and still you won't admit you were talking shite 

RUBBISH. So probably less than 0.5 % of the population fall into the situation of having to give that, sorry having someone else give their info over. I have never had to do it. Most brits have never had to I would wager. By a fucking large majority. 

5 minutes ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

RUBBISH. So probably less than 0.5 % of the population fall into the situation of having to give that, sorry having someone else give their info over. I have never had to do it. Most brits have never had to I would wager. By a fucking large majority. 

Cool so should we just exclude children with down syndrome since it doesn't suit your argument 

1 hour ago, Willis said:

So now asking how many drinks someone has is a medical question? But a vaccine isn't a medical procedure?

Is the point in asking someone how many drinks they have had not to ascertain the level of their intoxication?

Intoxication is a medical condition.

Also, you should be aware that im more or less 100% taking the piss with this, and also its a complete cunt-take on the ones that complain about providing a QR code being the same as divulging your entire medical history.

You see I am arguing with simpletons, im having to bring the points down to their level.

Vaccine passports probably dont work. They are however not discriminatory in any form of legal context, they are also not abusing human rights or requiring people to hand over their medical history.

It is one very specific point, have you had the vaccine, thats it. The passports from other nations should appear even worse to the folk taking this argument. They actually tell cunts if you have had the virus as an acceptable way of entering. Again completely sensible, but cunts hating on our passports must hate the foreign ones even more.

Just now, ger4life_1872 said:

Cool so should we just exclude children with down syndrome since it doesn't suit your argument 

Exclude them from what ? Clubs and hobbies? No. 

I do not see your niece  situation as anything like the same however. That is just a venue saying if you want to do this hobby here we need to know you are fit for the venues benefit, not so much hers. 

Would a speedway club let you participate without a safety helmet?

She gets a direct benefit from the venue being aware of her condition. 

What direct benefit do I get from someone else knowing my vax status? 

And before u answer guy in front of my son caught it and was already double vax'd. Do not getting covid is not one of them. 

This shite is from the gov remember.

2 minutes ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

Exclude them from what ? Clubs and hobbies? No. 

I do not see your niece  situation as anything like the same however. That is just a venue saying if you want to do this hobby here we need to know you are fit for the venues benefit, not so much hers. 

Would a speedway club let you participate without a safety helmet?

She gets a direct benefit from the venue being aware of her condition. 

What direct benefit do I get from someone else knowing my vax status? 

And before u answer guy in front of my son caught it and was already double vax'd. Do not getting covid is not one of them. 

This shite is from the gov remember.

I'm not reading all that waffle , shame on you Bob 

5 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Is the point in asking someone how many drinks they have had not to ascertain the level of their intoxication?

Intoxication is a medical condition.

Also, you should be aware that im more or less 100% taking the piss with this, and also its a complete cunt-take on the ones that complain about providing a QR code being the same as divulging your entire medical history.

You see I am arguing with simpletons, im having to bring the points down to their level.

Vaccine passports probably dont work. They are however not discriminatory in any form of legal context, they are also not abusing human rights or requiring people to hand over their medical history.

It is one very specific point, have you had the vaccine, thats it. The passports from other nations should appear even worse to the folk taking this argument. They actually tell cunts if you have had the virus as an acceptable way of entering. Again completely sensible, but cunts hating on our passports must hate the foreign ones even more.

You are a fucking zoomer. You understand the concept of nationhood? That passports are a way to keep bad people from getting in and harming your populace ? Yes? 

2 minutes ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

You are a fucking zoomer. You understand the concept of nationhood? That passports are a way to keep bad people from getting in and harming your populace ? Yes? 

All of the above is wrong.

You sound like a bit of a racist to be honest. You cant assume that people are bad just for wanting to get into the country. The passport is there to stop anyone, good or bad from entering when they dont have the right to.

The vaccine passports are there to keep stupid people out and away from the good guys.

1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

You sound like a bit of a racist to be honest. You cant assume that people are bad just for wanting to get into the country. The passport is there to stop anyone, good or bad from entering when they dont have the right to.

The vaccine passports are there to keep stupid people out and away from the good guys.

Proper anger issues he seems to have 

12 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Why are you adding racism to this when, despite me not agreeing with most of what he says, race was not mentioned? 

You've tried to score a cheap point there bud, pretty poor from you tbh. 

Some clatty woman was sat beside me at the training event today. She spent the whole time coughing her lungs up. If she had any decency she would have stayed at home. You'll always get folk like that at games/events though. Wonder her vax status 😂

11 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Like debating with a pigeon.  So what exactly do you think, in your data analyst, no actual thinking head, do you think defines who has "a right to be in a country"? 

What are the attributes of someone who has the right to go from here to France? 

What is the ultimate cmon factor with someone accepted into North Korea and France?

Is anyone ever refused a passport? 

Would someone with a valid passport ever get stopped and lifted entering a country? If so why?

7 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Genuinely thought this was going to be a bam up when I seen who quoted me:lol:

Scenes when a dont get in and I’m quoting TamCoopz from RM

Genuinely think it’s just the same as the hibs game, might get asked but you don’t need to give anything 

34 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Why are you adding racism to this when, despite me not agreeing with most of what he says, race was not mentioned? 

You've tried to score a cheap point there bud, pretty poor from you tbh. 

He said passports are to keep the bad people out.

Obviously he thinks all asylum seekers etc are evil.

Also, im not being entirely serious.

33 minutes ago, Madina said:

Some clatty woman was sat beside me at the training event today. She spent the whole time coughing her lungs up. If she had any decency she would have stayed at home. You'll always get folk like that at games/events though. Wonder her vax status 😂

I’ve been double jabbed and still caught it , and not mild either 

33 minutes ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

Like debating with a pigeon.  So what exactly do you think, in your data analyst, no actual thinking head, do you think defines who has "a right to be in a country"? 

What are the attributes of someone who has the right to go from here to France? 

What is the ultimate cmon factor with someone accepted into North Korea and France?

Is anyone ever refused a passport? 

Would someone with a valid passport ever get stopped and lifted entering a country? If so why?

Just admit it, you love nothing better than a canoe of asylum seekers overturning in the channel.

You are sick. 

10 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

He said passports are to keep the bad people out.

Obviously he thinks all asylum seekers etc are evil.

Also, im not being entirely serious.

Not once was he being racist

Obviously you think all asylum seekers are of colour or ethnicity

Don't use that as a cop out 

4; play within the rules don't use tactics that are beneath you bud 👍

19 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Just admit it, you love nothing better than a canoe of asylum seekers overturning in the channel.

You are sick. 

3 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Oh okay.

I was not being serious. I dont think you are actually a racist @crazy bob swollenbaws. My apologies.

You are still a big mad bam though.

5KLHQZ2UYA4CHKKHT6Y5KTO5AQ.gif.4899dd1e030980759c8f265c6c66e05e.gif