Hopefully matchday vaccines next

Dan Deacon

7 minutes ago, orange&blue92 said:

Anybody refusing the vaccine is either braindead or delusional. 

There was a post on Facebook a few weeks back when someone listed all the breakdown components of an apple (pretending it was a vaccines ingredients) and posted it, then you had that mob going bonkers because the ‘ingredients’ were harmful, it was an apple 😂. They don’t have a clue.

I know people who have refused to get the vaccine because they don't trust it. They are happy to snort cocaine at the weekend though.

Random drug dealers are more trustworthy than some of the greatest scientists in the world apparently. They would never mix anything into the cocaine that multiplies your chances of a heart attack by more than 20 X.

There is a rumour going about on Facebook that drug dealers are tainting coke with the vaccine now.:headwall:

Can't trust any cunt!

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Both my parents have had a third 'booster' vaccine

I don't know your parents. So no fourth booster? 

I couldn't give a shit about anyone who refuses to get the vaccine. They clearly don't give a fuck about anyone else/are very stupid. No great loss. 

3 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

I know people who have refused to get the vaccine because they don't trust it. They are happy to snort cocaine at the weekend though.

Random drug dealers are more trustworthy than some of the greatest scientists in the world apparently. They would never mix anything into the cocaine that multiplies your chances of a heart attack by more than 20 X.

There is a rumour going about on Facebook that drug dealers are tainting coke with the vaccine now.:headwall:

Can't trust any cunt!

People don't trust governments, big pharma, big tech and main stream media.

It's the sensible thing to do if you capable of thinking.

1 minute ago, five stars said:

People don't trust governments, big pharma, big tech and main stream media.

It's the sensible thing to do if you capable of thinking.

So no source whatsoever? You are making statements without any evidence or even a source outwith the mainstream you speak of. 

That is really deep thinking. 

I am in awe of your logic.

24 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

I don't know your parents. So no fourth booster? 

I couldn't give a shit about anyone who refuses to get the vaccine. They clearly don't give a fuck about anyone else/are very stupid. No great loss. 

No, no fourth boosters. AFAIK, nobody in the UK has been offered a fourth.

6 minutes ago, WilliamMunny said:

Most people will get the 2 injections and comply with this, no questions asked, until their passport is deactivated in a couple months time because they haven't had their 3rd injection. And then their 4th etc. I think that's when people will actually start asking questions. Until then, the majority will go along with it.

So what’s the end goal for those who impose vaccinations on us? Also the booster shots are being considered for only over 50s or the vulnerable but go on about how it’s a conspiracy.

The problem with conspiracy theorists is they don’t actually make any points they just call people sheep.

1 hour ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

A vaccinated person who has a breakthrough infection is likely to have the same viral load as an unvaccinated person who becomes infected.

What your intellectual pygmiatism stops you from understanding is that the vaccine is more likely to stop you becoming infected in the first place.

This!

52 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Can't trust any cunt!

Hahah nailed it my man, double standards at its finest.

If the vaccine provides such great protection, why is it a problem if folk (call them braindead, stupid, selfish) don’t take the vaccine?

Surely you’re protected, and it matters not a jot what others do?

Forcing vaccines without protection would be criminal you’d think.

49 minutes ago, alex4bes said:

If the vaccine provides such great protection, why is it a problem if folk (call them braindead, stupid, selfish) don’t take the vaccine?

Surely you’re protected, and it matters not a jot what others do?

Forcing vaccines without protection would be criminal you’d think.

My friend died of Covid fairly recently after not taking it. His mum did and she is fine.   Not trying to be argumentative in saying this. 

How many of the doubters on here have a flu shot every year or have had the polio vax when young.

The flu vax is adjusted every season to combat changes in the virus and polio has been all but eradicated due to vaccines.

Smallpox, diphtheria, cholera, typhoid all diseases that were commonplace until vaccines.

5 minutes ago, bluenose48 said:

How many of the doubters on here have a flu shot every year or have had the polio vax when young.

The flu vax is adjusted every season to combat changes in the virus and polio has been all but eradicated due to vaccines.

Smallpox, diphtheria, cholera, typhoid all diseases that were commonplace until vaccines.

i dont think anyone is doubting it. i think is the fact its creating a two tier society and the fact we've been told many different things about it that it contradicts itself, at first its stay home for two weeks to flatten the curve then theres the fact its one jab, then another, then other and apparently theres another coming soon and wht happened to a long as most people has the vaccine herd immunity will kick in for those that dont have it, but we are now being told everyone needs the vaccines to protect those that already has it :confused:

1 hour ago, five stars said:

Nearly 70% of covid deaths are in the double vaccinated (It's front page on the Herald today).

Hopefully the 3rd dose will offer better protection to those vulnerable to covid.

In fairness, as the majority people get vaccinated as opposed to those who do not, you will inevitably reach this figure. Ultimately we are going to see comorbidities do just what comorbidities do irrespective and over and above what vaccinations do.

15 hours ago, orange&blue92 said:

Anybody refusing the vaccine is either braindead or delusional. 

There was a post on Facebook a few weeks back when someone listed all the breakdown components of an apple (pretending it was a vaccines ingredients) and posted it, then you had that mob going bonkers because the ‘ingredients’ were harmful, it was an apple 😂. They don’t have a clue.

Talks about braindead then starts with " there was a post on Facebook a few weeks back " :belm: