Hopefully matchday vaccines next

Dan Deacon

6 hours ago, Ibroxholm said:

Hope you don’t learn the hard way how misguided the ‘trust the expert’ approach can be.

Ultimately, you may have to place your trust in the doctor/professional sitting in front of you but that doesn’t mean you should blindly accept everything he proposes without challenge.  This is even more so at the population level, when  you are asked to accept the general advice of public health ‘experts’ who have no knowledge of your age, past or current health, your lifestyle, etc.  Remember it will not be the ‘expert’ who has to contend with any reaction/ adverse effect in the early hours of the of the morning, or hang on the phone all day to get a GP to see you.

You probably failed foondy science as well

34 minutes ago, Nameless Ghoul said:

You probably failed foondy science as well

No need for a PhD.

Ibroxholm has all the answers. Much more informed than so called experts that dedicate their lives to keeping us safe.

Remedial science, heresay and a Facebook log in are the way forwards.

Just now, RFC55 said:

:lol:

Cause yer teeth hurt Fae chewing kit kat wrappers 

You have jumped off a fucking cliff with your non vaccinated people fear.

The vaccine largely protects you and minimally protects others. 

That you would happily sit next to some cunt who is vaccinated but has never had Covid but wouldn't be happy to be sat next to someone unvaccinated but who has recovered from it shows who's been chewing the kit kat wrappers.

9 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

That you would happily sit next to some cunt who is vaccinated but has never had Covid but wouldn't be happy to be sat next to someone unvaccinated but who has recovered from it shows who's been chewing the kit kat wrappers.

Aye you coming to my demonstration?

9 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

I actually only eat classic biscuits due to the humane way the chocolate is melted at the fox factory.

I've had covid and been vaccinated.

The fact you're willing to put my child and family at risk due your selfishness and or fear of needles sums you up.

If I found out any non vaccinated person gave my child the virus then I'd be looking to sue them.

Look out for our banner at hearts 

"Copland front says no to the non vaccinated"

2 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

I actually only eat classic biscuits due to the humane way the chocolate is melted at the fox factory.

I've had covid and been vaccinated.

The fact you're willing to put my child and family at risk due your selfishness and or fear of needles sums you up.

If I found out any non vaccinated person gave my child the virus then I'd be looking to sue them.

Look out for our banner at hearts 

"Copland front says no to the non vaccinated"

Go on then, explain the science on this to me.

Don't take too long, asking @mitre_mouldmaster's Da isn't allowed.

1 minute ago, Dan Deacon said:

Copland Rear too. A guy in my row punched another fan last week when he admitted to not being vaccinated then we made the anti vax prick leave.

All about keeping safe but what I will say is punching a non vaxed person will put the guy at risk. The saliva could pass it on

Im on board with the message mate but he's.put himself and those around him at an unnecessary risk 

1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Go on then, explain the science on this to me.

Don't take too long, asking @mitre_mouldmaster's Da isn't allowed.

Science?

The numbers are the science. People are dying the world over and because your baws haven't dropped yet and it might not effect you as much as others then you don't care.

Don't support the SNP on anything but these passports might be the best thing they've ever done.

Just now, RFC55 said:

Science?

The numbers are the science. People are dying the world over and because your baws haven't dropped yet and it might not effect you as much as others then you don't care.

Don't support the SNP on anything but these passports might be the best thing they've ever done.

Fuck me you honestly have no grasp on any of this at all.

Double vaccinated, has previously had Covid and he's worried if I'm sat next to him having also had Covid but if I'm unvaccinated.

2 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Fuck me you honestly have no grasp on any of this at all.

Double vaccinated, has previously had Covid and he's worried if I'm sat next to him having also had Covid but if I'm unvaccinated.

Unvaccinated are selfish as fuck and are basically murderers 

5 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

All about keeping safe but what I will say is punching a non vaxed person will put the guy at risk. The saliva could pass it on

Im on board with the message mate but he's.put himself and those around him at an unnecessary risk 

He could have taken a LFT that morning and been negative you mongo, whilst any one of those vaccinated around him could have been carrying Covid.

Just now, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

He could have taken a LFT that morning and been negative you mongo, whilst any one of those vaccinated around him could have been carrying Covid.

Ooooft getting to the point where you have lost the argument.

Lost half my hand through meningitis so that makes me a mongo?

What a scumbag 

1 hour ago, DiamondDan said:

Can't be arsed reading through the thread, so apologies I'd this has already been discussed.

Sturgon said that "20% of those in attendance at Ibrox last Sunday had their vaccine passports checked"

Did anyone on here get asked to show their status or see anyone asked to show their status?

Some in the club deck line were asked. A few refused but most complied. 

11 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

It’s irrational mate.  We all happily sat together at full houses in Ibrox for the celtic, Motherwell and Hibs without a thought, talking and singing, not even a mask in sight.  After the last eighteen months, it was fantastic to go to something that reminded you how it used to be.  Now, through the imposition of VP’s, that normality has been taken away for no rational reason.  Its almost as if our Government has said, we can’t get used to people thinking things are back to normal, we must impose restrictions to divide them (to create a scapegoat group) and maintain the level of coercive control we’ve had for the last eighteen months.

Those who think accepting VP’s is getting their freedom back are sadly mistaken, they are accepting a State Licence system to maintain their basic freedoms.