Saudi takeover of Newcastle United

Essandoh

11 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Steve Bruce is a cock. A useless cunt of a manager and when anyone dares criticising him its the helpless, sad sack act that gets trotted out as if he's being bullied for no reason. 

Sounds like he could’ve managed the scum. Always the victim. 

Someone was willing to give me 8 mill. to step aside I wouldn't give two fucks what they called me.

Bruce will end up on TV being a panelist and let's face he'd be a massive upgrade on Sutton and that other fat bastard Hartson who loved kicking his own teammate in the head.

9 hours ago, Snake Plissken said:

Bruce is not gonna go hungry and regardless of what he says about not wanting to do it anymore or whatever, if somebody offers him the right money or the right situation, you better fucking believe you will see his ass on the sidelines somewhere else.

He can have no complaints, I think they gave him a lot of tools to succeed and he just didn't do anything with them.

I think he succeeded just by keeping them in the EPL to be honest. 

10 hours ago, Canabear said:

Someone was willing to give me 8 mill. to step aside I wouldn't give two fucks what they called me.

Bruce will end up on TV being a panelist and let's face he'd be a massive upgrade on Sutton and that other fat bastard Hartson who loved kicking his own teammate in the head.

Say what you like about the man but he has a lovely, lilting voice. Born for commentary, rather than punditry I think.

Mark Hately was saying on the BBC that he thinks Stevie G will stay until the end of his contract because when he signed it he challenged himself to make as much progress as possible for 4 years and so he won't just walk away. 

I suppose even though the Saudi's have a shed loads of money they may not have an attitude conducive to running a successful football club in the west and if Gerrard ties his flag to that mast his reputation will go down along with Newscastle is it doesn't work out.

I always think it pays to be a little wary of backers who arrive from far away with so much money because perhaps they think it's their prerogative to change many things about the club that the supporters have grown up with ... for example the name of the ground or even the name of the club? Perhaps they would even try and change the stripes on the jersey to green because that was Muhammad's favourite colour and the national colour of Saudi? Were Cardiff not supposed to be changing their strip colour from blue to red under pressure from rich foreign owners? 

On 20/10/2021 at 11:06, MattyBlue said:

They have been worried about me… especially my wife Jan. What an amazing woman she is, incredible, she’s just a fantastic woman, wife and mother and grandmother.

After reading this im surprised at how many posters on here like this guy

11 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

This is currently being investigated by police apparently. Presumably they'll look at it once and come to the conclusion that criticising murderous, tyrannical fascists isn't a crime in Britain and we'll hear no more about it. 

FCaT-ZKXsAw6G4H.jpeg.jpg

Belter of a banner tbf.

51 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

Belter of a banner tbf.

It's essentially a list of things that the Saudi's do which are common knowledge and criticism of the PL for allowing the takeover. Creating factually accurate lists and criticising football governing bodies isn't a police concern really. 

On 23/10/2021 at 23:42, SkylineBlue said:

This is currently being investigated by police apparently. Presumably they'll look at it once and come to the conclusion that criticising murderous, tyrannical fascists isn't a crime in Britain and we'll hear no more about it. 

FCaT-ZKXsAw6G4H.jpeg.jpg

I wonder who it was who made the actual complaint. Was it your typical woke twat, or was it someone within Newcastle fc already trying to suppress the truth.

The Saudi regime should be condemned and mocked at every turn

The Chinese regime should be condemned and mocked at every turn

The Iranian regime should be condemned and mocked at every turn

The Russian regime should be condemned and mocked at every turn

9 hours ago, Essandoh said:

The Saudi regime should be condemned and mocked at every turn

The Chinese regime should be condemned and mocked at every turn

The Iranian regime should be condemned and mocked at every turn

The Russian regime should be condemned and mocked at every turn

You missed the snp regime off the list.