*****The Champions v hearts Thread*****

Blue Nosed Babe

This season should have been a fucking walk in the park. Shite soap dodgers side in total free fall.

We should have beaten the SPLs 2nd best side (currently) by a good 2 or 3 and that's us being bang off it.

The leagues  so weak but we're giving them all a sniff by being so average.

Us from last season would have won this league already.

5 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Some are being far too lenient on McGregor as well tbh, even though he made one excellent save to deny McKay, that is an absolute howler that fully deserves criticism.

I don't think he's having a good season either.

It was a howler but Gerrard is doing this absolutely brain dead thing of rotating the keepers every other game 

1 minute ago, Bad Robot said:

It gives you an idea on how the majority are thinking and most times the majority are bang on the money similar to today 

Usually find myself agreeing with a lot you post m8 but that's just bollocks, this forum is polluted with tarriers and cunts who have never been to a game in their life, using this forum as a genuine source of how Rangers fans feel is fucking mental. 

33 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

No, if anything it was a red for the other cunt as he looked to raise his hands into Bacunas face 

Their wee number 14 made about 14 fouls today, whilst on a yellow, including 3 "professional" fouls and never got sent off 

Was he even booked? 

1 minute ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Hearts got their tactics spot on, we didn’t, soak up pressure and keep the score dow as long as possible.

They were always going to have a go in the last 10 minutes and we allowed them, we still can’t handle that.

See that's absolute bollocks.

We should have been out of sight by two or three goals but for woeful finishing and good goalkeeping, they soaked up fuck all and rode by their coat tails.

Get big Cedric back. Scoring in German league and playing for one of the highest ranked international teams.
He was given one game this season and then loaned out-Malmö away when the rest of the team didn’t turn up. He had performed well pre-season and was scoring.

3 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

I'm blaming Gerrard for his negativity mate when we are one up in games and he's setting up to see the last 20 minutes out.

Whilst I might not have a season ticket at this point in time I have for a number of years in the past, but had to give it up due to work commitments. 

Where I can I'll try and purchase the games on RTV so I'm still contributing (apart from the RTV Cluster fuck today). 

I watched it, and think I'm still entitled to my opinion - plus I very rarely comment on match threads straight after the game - so this isn't a regular manager/team bashing thing for me. Just frustrating as fuck. :thumbup::rangers:

I’m at Ibrox every time we play but missed today as on holiday and it’s firmly at Gerrards door with his subs or lack of subs and yes trying to see it out in the last 20 minutes 

2 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I’m at Ibrox every time we play but missed today as on holiday and it’s firmly at Gerrards door with his subs or lack of subs and yes trying to see it out in the last 20 minutes 

We probably missed about 4 piss easy chances to score in those 20mins?

2 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Usually find myself agreeing with a lot you post m8 but that's just bollocks, this forum is polluted with tarriers and cunts who have never been to a game in their life, using this forum as a genuine source of how Rangers fans feel is fucking mental. 

It’s how I seen the game and others posting the same opinions validates my view to me.

We’ll agree to disagree but it’s still a tough one to take especially at home.

Morelos should have been subbed before aribo and hagi, can count on one hand the amount of mistakes mcgregor has made over the years but that corner really should be bread and butter for any keeper, thought the first 70 was the best we've played all season, especially the middle three, but missing chance after chance = dropping points. 

5 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Hearts got their tactics spot on, we didn’t, soak up pressure and keep the score dow as long as possible.

They were always going to have a go in the last 10 minutes and we allowed them, we still can’t handle that.

Dont really think that was a tactic as such, they didnt really soak up pressure, the fact is we just outplayed them for most of the game and thee was nothing they could do about. Piss poor finishing let them off the hook. Nothing more, nothing less.

Just now, Number5 said:

We probably missed about 4 piss easy chances to score in those 20mins?

and they had just as many if it wasn’t for AM. Sometimes strikers just can’t get a break in front of goal and it’s just not going to be their day and it’s up to the manager to recognise that

Morelos is dugshite and has been for a while now but the mistake for the goal was McGregor who did also make a few great saves.

Aribo coming off was weird Bacuna who did play a great pass for the Roofe chance but I still cant work out what position we are playing Davis should not have came on either.

7 minutes ago, The Blues said:

Get big Cedric back. Scoring in German league and playing for one of the highest ranked international teams.
He was given one game this season and then loaned out-Malmö away when the rest of the team didn’t turn up. He had performed well pre-season and was scoring.

Itten isn’t our problem, Gerrard is.