*****The Champions v hearts Thread*****

Blue Nosed Babe

56 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

We are a big club so big games come thick and fast. Hearts in a top of the table clash on Saturday then Brondby on Thursday. Both must win games. The former puts us 4 clear domestically and the latter is a must to restore hopes of getting back into the fight in the Europa.

Hearts will have had 2 weeks to prepare for this while we, at best, will have a couple of days as players return. I will take the same as the spoonburners result and a hard fought 1 goal victory.

cheers for the info mate

2 hours ago, JackAlex93 said:

Can't wait to see the back of the internationals and watch us beat Hearts. Huge game this weekend!

International football does my box in.

For years I thought if Scotland actually got in to a tournament I could enjoy it but they got in to the Euros, I tried to get in to it but it was nowhere near worth the disruption to real football during the season.

Theoretically, having players away on international duty is a compromise you pay in exchange for having players that are good enough to be selected for their national team.

But depending on the nation in question, sometimes that doesn't guarantee the player is that great, especially smaller countries that can't really be that picky about who they select.

That's not aimed at any of our current squad in any way, just a general thought.

2 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Yeah paying for them away to Honduras, kick off 1:05AM UK time on Thursday. Would expect him to arrive back in the country sometime on Friday. Very risky to chuck him in on Sat.

Fucking sick of these shitey wee international countries. 

1 hour ago, PGWoodwind said:

International football does my box in.

For years I thought if Scotland actually got in to a tournament I could enjoy it but they got in to the Euros, I tried to get in to it but it was nowhere near worth the disruption to real football during the season.

A tournament doesn’t disrupt the season as it’s played over the summer.

2 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Smash these no mark cunts

Seems to be a lot more nationalist Hearts fans but dunno I’m just seeing it selectively. Do you even seeing Union flags at Tynecastle anymore?

Barely see them anywhere apart from Ibrox to be honest.