*****The Champions v hearts Thread*****

Blue Nosed Babe

14 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

I thought we looked like our old selves 1st half, and possibly 10 minutes of the 2nd half. Some of our passing/play/one touch passing in the 1st half was excellent. 

We have to kill games when that dominant though, that killed us today. Not to dredge up the past, but if McCoist is up front we are 3 nil up at half time. We need an instinctive striker, goal poacher. 

Tbf we have dominated some games but still searching for a 90min performance, first half was good but if you don’t score you hurt get hurt and it’s happening too often 

5 minutes ago, Smile said:

Aribo ws flying when he was taken off Gerrards subs have always been weird.

His substitutions were a joke,how Morelos stays on is a mystery he doesn’t look interested. Brings on Davis and Bakuna to close up the game and handed the initiative to hearts.

2 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Watched the highlights there, is there any other striker in the world presented with so many clean cut chances that absolutely fucks them? 

McGregor's flap was repulsive tae. 

Anyone blaming any other player than they 2 are mentalists 

There's cunts on here blaming Defoe's striker coaching m8, personally I'm putting today's draw on Walter Smith, with a heavy heart I do this but this is his fault imo

8 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

There's cunts on here blaming Defoe's striker coaching m8, personally I'm putting today's draw on Walter Smith, with a heavy heart I do this but this is his fault imo

There is a boy thats posted on follow follow tonight that its cos of the way Morelos is being asked to play that we drew, fuck all to do with the fact that he currently couldnt hit a cows arse with a banjo apparently. 

2 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

There is a boy thats posted on follow follow tonight that its cos of the way Morelos is being asked to play that we drew, fuck all to do with the fact that he currently couldnt hit a cows arse with a banjo apparently. 

Yup. His overall play is fine, but his finishing is absolutely woeful at the moment.

7 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

His play outside the box has improved a lot. His finishing inside the box is fucking laughable - fucking awful 

8 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Absolutely shite result. First half we should of been in front by about 4 or 5 if not for Gordon. 

Hearts deserved their point, better team in the second half and they realistically could have won if not for McGregor. 

Can we please have pre-2020 Morelos back? 

Hearts were absolutely fucking horrendous m8, they deserved a 4 or 5 nil scudding , we blew it today, hearts deserved fuck all, I'd deduct them points purely for being the worst away support to visit Ibrox ever.

11 minutes ago, googglebot said:

We are not crusing like last season but, there isn't a team that can come near us, especially as the season progresses. Piece of cake. 56! And I'm a glass half empty type.

We laugh at the mess that lot across the city are in; worst start ,cannot defend etc yet they are only 4 points behind, lost fewer goals and a better goal difference.

The worry is that we cannot close out games and we have a very limited squad with a shortage of subs that could change games. Our recruitment in 2021 has been woeful when the time to strengthen is when a team is on top.They have invested in a few players who can find the net against the rest of the league so we somehow have to find away to beat teams and hope to keep our necks ahead.

4 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Hearts were absolutely fucking horrendous m8, they deserved a 4 or 5 nil scudding , we blew it today, hearts deserved fuck all, I'd deduct them points purely for being the worst away support to visit Ibrox ever.

We were poor blowing our chances, they were absolutely dire, agreed 👍🏻